Chapter 20

3rd person POV

"Guys let's finish him off!" Cole shouts.
"Since when did you become boss?!" Jay shouts at Cole.
"Not now guys! You guys know what to do." Nya says as the rest of them nod.
"NINJA!! GO!!" Nya, Cole, Zane, and Jay combine their spinjitzu together.
The Mask Man was now on the ground in a lot of pain. Y/N watched a of it happen.

Y/N's POV

"Shadow!!" I run over to him and hold him in my arms. I didn't want him dead he was still someone I cared about.
"Y/N.. e-everything's going to b-be fine.." He said and I started crying.
"N-o! It won't be..!" I shout as my voice cracked.
He cupped my cheek with one hand. "I-I love y-you.." His voice soft, and his hand fell from my cheek as I feel a tear drop from me cheek.
"No..." I pulled his body close to me and I hugged him.
"Y/N, we have to go." Kai says tugging on me.
"No! I won't leave Shadow!" I shouted tears falling from my cheeks.
Kai grabs Shadows body from me, and Lloyd pulls me into a hug.
I cry into his chest hugging onto him.

"Hey.. everything is going to be fine." I looked up to look him in the eyes, another tear fell.
"I thought you hated me.." I say with a sad voice.
"Never.. I just had a misunderstanding, I thought you kissed Kai.." Lloyd says, and I break the hug.
"I would never! How could-" I start saying things and Lloyd cover my mouth so all you could hear was 'mmm!! Balamm!!!' From me blabbering.
"Are you done?" Lloyd asks giving a smile. "Let me explain." He looks me in the eyes.
"Fine."  Was all that came out of my mouth.
"I know.. I'm a fool for thinking that you cheated, you would never do that! And I've realized that and-" Tears start falling from Lloyd's face and I hug him and interrupt him.
"Shh.. I understand Lloyd.." I pat the back of his head playing with his hair. "I don't ever want to see you leave me again! I need you Lloyd!! And... and I need you to trust me." I look him in the eyes with my eyes starting to water.
"I will, I promise! I need you too Y/N, and I love you more than anything in the world! You were always there for me when I needed it and.. When you weren't there, I was so lost I didn't know what to do!" Lloyd shouts.
"You still love me..?" I ask, and he laughs. "I love you too." His eyes widen.
"Can we try again?" Lloyd asks scratching the back of his neck.
"Of course! I always believe in second chances." I smile, and kiss him on the lips, and he kissed me back.

"Yess!! Jay you owe me $10!!" Cole shouts.
"You guys were betting on this!!" Both Lloyd and I shout. "Oh you're going to get it!" Y/N shouts as she start running after Cole and Lloyd runs after Jay.

3rd person POV

Kai smiles as she watches them have fun. "At least she's happy.." Kai mumbles to himself.
"Come on you guys!! Join the fun!" Y/N shouts and invites Zane, Nya, and Kai.
"Oh yeah! We can't miss this!!" Kai joined the fun and so did Zane, and Nya.

Lloyd and Y/N stoped, they hugged each other from the side.
"I'm so glad we can be happy again.. I'm just going to have to get used to no Shadow.." Y/N gives a sad smile.
"Don't worry, you'll forget about that soon."  Lloyd smiles. "You have me, and them." Lloyd says as we look how much fun they were having.
Y/N smiles and Lloyd gives Y/N's peck on the lips.

But.. All good things come to an end.

A/N~
Sadly this is the end :(  I hope everyone enjoyed this story! Yes, this does mean there will be a book 2, and Shadow and Y/N used to be very close, so if you didn't understand then there you go.
Thank you for all of your support, Love you all!! ❤️ Also go check out my new Jay x Reader! It's called "Not Your Typical Romance"
End of A/N~