Chapter 18

3rd person POV

It was after training for Y/N and Lloyd hadn't shown up. Of course.
"Hey, Y/N." Kai walks up to Y/N and says.
"Yeah?" She asks looking over to Kai who was now next to her.
"You feeling any better?" Kai asks worriedly looking to the ground.
"Yeah. Thanks to you, still a little hurt." Y/N gave a sad smile and put a hand on Kai's shoulder saying 'Thank for all you did even if you think you didn't do anything.'

"Well how about we go out to eat for lunch or.. dinner.." Kai says as he looks at his phone to see the time that say 5:00 P.M. and Y/N giggles.
"Sure." Y/N flashes a smile, but you could also see the pain through that smile.
"We'll go to F/R (A/N- Favorite restaurant)." Kai smiles knowing it's your favorite restaurant of all time.
"Thanks Kai!" Y/N jumps onto Kai with her arms around his neck and his around her waist.
"Your welcome." He smiles a sad smile though but she couldn't see. He knew he couldn't have her it just wasn't right, Lloyd's his friend and he already blames him for kissing Y/N although he didn't.

Y/N starting leaning in to kiss him, but..
"This wouldn't be right Y/N." Kai pulled Y/N off, even though it's what he wanted, she belonged to Lloyd.
"What? Why?" Y/n asks with confusion. Kai turned away not being able to face her. "It's fine, I get it. I'm not up for going out anymore." Y/N turns away and starts walking away.
Was what Kai said right? Did it hurt her?

• • •

Y/N sat next to her bed on the floor, door locked, lights off, and she had been crying. Her knees close to her face and her arms hugging he legs while her head was down. "Everyone's turning against me.." She mutters to her self with a shaky voice. Anyone could tell she's slowly breaking. She can't handle the pain anymore. It was dark it had been hours it was 7:34 at night. Next things she knows she on the ground asleep.

The next day~

Y/N wakes up to find herself on the floor, she hasn't slept well at all she woke up at 7 and decided she wasn't going to show up to training. She let out a sigh as she got up from the floor wondering if she should get breakfast or not. She decided to at least eat breakfast but she didn't eat something from the kitchen. She decided order for breakfast, and she left to go pick it up without a word to anyone.

She picked her food up and headed back home she knew she needed to go get away from everyone that's why she wanted to eat out, and worst of all she didn't want to see Lloyd, or Kai. She was home, and once again she locked herself in her room as soon as she sat on her bed and started to eat she heard a knock on the door and rolled her eyes.

"You can't hide in there forever." A familiar voice spoke through the door.
"I'm not hiding. I just don't want to speak." The girl replied back.
"Well prove that by unlocking your door." He said, she rolled her eyes annoyed as she unlocked the door.
The door opened for her to see Kai, as soon as she saw his face she looked away from him. He walked over to her bed, and took a seat.

"We need to talk.. We need to talk about you, and I. I don't want you to think I don't like you because Y/N I love you, but Lloyd's confused and-" Kai gets interrupted by Nya shouting.
"We have company!!" She had shouted and Y/N immediately stood up and ran out there dragging Kai along.
"What's up?!" Y/N shouts.
"The Mask Man's here. Zane said he scanned and saw that he's coming up." Nya expresses.

Y/N's POV

"We need a plan," Lloyd said, but I didn't bother looking towards him. I couldn't. After we thought of a plan, they got off the bounty except me. I was going to be used for later. They're just the distraction. It was 10 minutes later and they gave me the cue by saying "Alright Y/N. It's time." They all said at once except for Lloyd.
"On my way." I say.

I arrived and the mask man was too busy paying attention to the rest of the team. I was in the air, and I used my wind powers and that's when he noticed me.
"What?! They were just a distraction?!" The Mask Man shouts.
"Yes. Yes we were." Jay says, and I facepalm my face.
"You will never get away with this Mask Man, or should I say..? Shadow." Soon the both of us were flying in the air, having a match in the air.
He chuckles. "You finally figured it out?" He asks.
"No, I figured it out a while ago." I smirk.
"You know why I'm after you right?" He asks with a mischievous smirk.
My eyes widened with shock. "Uh- well.. not exactly.." I reply back.
He laughs. "Pathetic!"