Chapter 11

(RECAP)

Kai's POV

"But. Let me just say, I know who the mask man really is and what he wants." Y/n looked into my eyes, and my eyes widened.

(END OF RECAP)

3rd person POV

"WHAT!?" Kai shouted loud enough for the other ninja to hear, and they all run in. "What happened!?" They ask one after another. "Y-y/n..." Kai starts but gets interupted by y/n. "I know who The Mask Man is." Y/n blurted out. "WHAT!?!" They all said shocked. "WHO!?" Jay asked. "Well you're going to have to hear my backstory first." She says. "Let's hear it." Cole said. After y/n explained it they all felt bad except for Lloyd who was so cold towards Y/n. "What does that have to do with The Mask Man." Lloyd crossed his arms. "The Mask Man was my gang leader." Y/n held her hands together hand in hand because she was nervous. "W-what does he want with you?" Cole asked. "That question can't be answered by her. Only Sensei Wu knows." Zane said. "It's what he's been trying to say this whole time." Zane implied. "HE KNEW!?!" Nya shouted as Sensei Wu walked in. "Yes, Nya. I knew." Sensei Wu said calmly. "And Lloyd thought his backstory was worse." Jay laughed and rolled his eyes. "Hey. Stop that's not nice Jay." Y/n gripped Jay's wrist and defended Lloyd and everyone's eyes widened. "Well.... Anyway...... Moving on.." Zane said awkwardly. "Yeah." Cole said back. "So why does The Mask Man want y/n?" Kai asked not being the only curious one. "Because. She is The Unknown Prophecy." Sensei Wu said. "Woww!! Even cooler!!" Jay shouted admiring it all.

"Wait, is that why at random times she would use different powers we didn't know about?" Zane asked. "Yes. She knew this whole time." Sensei Wu said. "Yup." Y/n smirked tad bit as Sensei Wu left the room. "Anyways, y/n. How are you feeling?" Cole asked putting his hand on her right leg while Kai is getting jelous. Y/n blushed. "I-I'm okay." She said looking through the corner of her eye. "You're blushing." Cole smiles and starts blushing too. "W-what?! N-no I'm not!!" Y/n blushed more crossing her arms closing her eyes and turning away from Cole. "Yeah, sure." Cole smiled rolling his eyes. "Ahem!" Kai cleared his throat. "Oh right. You guys are still here." Cole bluntly crossed his arms. "Yeah, but I'll be leaving." Lloyd rolled his eyes. Everyone looked at him, but y/n gave him a specific look. She didn't want him to go, he looked her in the eyes and in his thoughts he said, 'I'm going to make this right I promise.' His eyes filled with tears knowing she would read his mind, y/n's eyes filled with tears too. "Uh, actually can everyone go. Please." Y/n looked away trying to hide her tears. Lloyd looked for one moment and ran fast to his room.

"We aren't-" Kai tried but I intervened. "Just go!" Y/n snapped back. "O-okay.." Kai frowned and walk out along with the others, lastly Nya. She shut the door. The tears fell down her soft cheeks. She closed her eyes and imagined her brother being there for her.

"Hey don't cry." Her brother b/n(A/n: Brother's name End of A/n~) "It doesn't suit you." He smiles wiping y/n's tears off her face with his thumbs. "Big brother..?" A tear drop fell from y/n's face. "I'm sorry you had to go." B/n frowned. "We didn't even get to say goodbye." Tears soon started to fall from his face and he laughed a bit. He was sitting next to her playing with her hair. "I hope those boys treat you right." B/n smiled still tears falling. Soon the image in her mind faded away. She opened her eyes and cried a bit more. "Me too."

Kai's POV

"This is your fault Lloyd! Don't you see her pain?!" I shouted as my body and mind filled with anger. "My fault?! I haven't done anything to her!" Lloyd yelped back. "This whole time she's been here you've been forcing her away!" I stomped a foot defending for y/n. Lloyd starting running away, but soon enough slowed down and looked back a tad bit. "Well I'm sorry my father, and Harumi have ruined my life." Lloyd looked back forward and my eyes widened. "I can't even be comfortable in my own room." Lloyd walked away, and I felt an aching sadness. I had just pushed my own friend away just for a girl.

Lloyd's POV

"If I can't feel safe here. Then I'll find my safety place else where." I said to my friends and their eyes widened. "Lloyd lets just-" That's all I heard from Nya. I had jumped off the bounty and onto the rooftop of a building, I had jumped down for an unpleasant surprise.