Chapter 5

(A/n) It's my birthdayyy. I did this chapter ahead of time so I have a lot that's happened ;)

3rd persons POV

The next day had come, neither Lloyd, or y/n got sleep. They wouldn't come out of the room Except for every once in a while y/n would.

                    • • •

"Hey y/n, you hungry?" Nya asked from the other side of the door. Y/n had opened the door. "Yeah, I'm actually very hungry." Y/n smiled, and Nya laughed. "Why don't we go have a girls day today?" Nya asked putting her hand on her hips. "Yeah. I'll go get dressed." Y/n implied. "Alright." Nya said back, and y/n closed the door.

                           • • •

Y/n got dressed and met Nya back in the control room. They started heading out. "W-where are you going..?" Kai said stopping what he was doing. "Where having a girls day." Nya said letting Kai not worry. They walked out, and headed to a house Nya owned. "So, you have your own place?" Y/n asked. "Well yeah, we need somewhere to hang out don't we?" Nya smiled. "Y-yeah.." Y/n said, she turned around to sit on the couch, and Nya knocked her out.

                            • • •

It was the next day and Nya, and y/n weren't back yet. "Hey guys where y/n?" Nya asked. "I thought she was with you yesterday, and today..." Kai furrowed a brow. "No.. I wasn't with her at all." Nya said with confusion.

Lloyd's POV

I walk out of my room after so got this video I went into the control room with a worried look. "Guys.. I just got a-" I started, but stopped when I got another message saying. "Don't tell them." My eyes widened with confusion. "What were you saying?" Kai asked. "Uh, never mind. I actually have to go meet up with someone.." I lied, and left the bounty. 

I went to the address I was sent. I opened the door. "Where are you," I asked squinting my eyes all around the room. The door suddenly closed. Suddenly a light turned on showing y/n with her mouth taped, and her tied up.
My eyes widened. "Y/n!" I ran towards her, and tried grabbing her, but it was just an illusion. The mask man popped up. "If you want her," The mask man started. "You have to bring me Kai." He smirked. "I-I can't do that! He's apart of my team!" I said angrily. "Are you forgetting that you'll get her if you give me Kai." He smirked. "F-fine!" I was upset, I was furious, more than furious. I walked out and got to the bounty.

                      • • •

"K-Kai..." I said upset. "Yeah? Is something wrong?" Kai furrowed a brow. "Uh, can you come here..?" I asked and frowned. "Uh yeah sure." Kai said with confusion, and we walked to my room. "I'm sorry, but I need to save y/n. Can you come with me, the only way to get her is to turn you in.." I said. "Yeah, whatever it takes to get y/n back.." He was scared, but wanted to help. I quickly returned to where the mask man was with Kai, I told the others and they agreed. I told them we would get him back no matter what.

"Here! I got you what you need now give me y/n." I said furiously pushing Kai towards the mask man. "Fine." The mask man smiled, gave me y/n passed out and he took Kai. Some how he teleported me back at the bounty, in the control room.

3rd persons POV

Lloyd brought y/n back, and put her in a bed. Everyone was there comforting her except for Kai. It killed all of them that they had to give him up. Y/n was awake but didn't open her eyes because she heard them talking. "I wish Kai didn't have to be given up." Cole frowned. "Yeah, but it was are only option for getting y/n back." Jay frowned too. Y/n opened her eyes and sat up. "Where's Kai?!!" Y/n was upset. All everyone could do was look at her. "N-no.." Y/n hopped out of the bed, and ran out to the outside of the bounty, she looked everywhere, and everywhere but he wasn't there. She sat down against a wall. "No.. it wasn't supposed to be like this.. It was supposed to be me!" Y/n said in front of Nya. "Yeah, it should've been." Nya was just upset, she didn't know what to do she just gave up her own brother for a girl she only met a few day ago. Y/n looked at her, and saw she was upset. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Y/n begged for Nya's forgiveness. Nya wanted to forgive her, but not yet she was too upset. Nya just stared y/n in the eyes, and there were tears in Nya's eyes. Y/n just looked at her back in the eye feeling disappointed. Nya couldn't help but run off. Y/n felt miserable.

                      • • •

It was 2 weeks later and Y/n fully locked herself in her room. She shut everyone out. Y/n heard a Knock at her door. Y/n opened it and it had been Nya. "Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't mean to take my anger out on you!" Nya shouted pulling y/n into a hug. All y/n did was hug her back. "You must be hungry." Nya said and stopped hugging y/n but y/n just stared blankly at Nya. "Y/n?" Nya was confused. Y/n had completely shut her out. Y/n closed the door on her. Nya was upset, she didn't know how to feel. She just felt guilty.