Chapter 9

Cole's POV

I start heading back into the Mask Man's hideout, looking for him. "Where is she?" The Mask Man asked as he teleported closer to me with one hand grasping towards my mouth, and the other holding me back from being able to move. I starting gasping for air. "As if I would tell you!" I shouted, and tried gasping for air. "Fine." I smiled. "But only if you can catch me." I nudged his arm and took off running. I grabbed the tea I had in a bottle that I got from Mystake(Tea Lady), and drank it and was able to turn invisible. That was it! He can't see you if you're invisible.

3rd persons POV

"Huh?! Where'd he go!" The mask man shouted as he lost sight of Cole. Cole was luckily able to escape safely because of Mystake(Tea Lady). Cole eventually was able to slip onto the bounty while it was moving. Cole comes running in. "Guy's! I'm- " Cole stops himself to only see Jay. "Where's everyone else?" He asked.

"Oh, well they ran away." Jay said exhaustedly as he kept on watching y/n. "Leaving me, to watch her." Jay frowned a bit. "Why don't I watch her." Cole asked. "Thanks Cole, I owe you!" Jay was relived. "Nah, don't bother it's fine." Cole smiled. "Really? Thanks!" Jay yelped. "Anything for my best friend." Cole smiled. "Well, I'm going to bed now." Jay yawned.

Kai's POV

"I mean. It's not like I meant to blow up." I say to myself and give a big sigh. "Oh no." My eyes widen. "I need to get ready!" I shouted to myself. I took off my ninja suit and got into a black suit, with a gun, and a bunch of other weapons with many more pockets to put them in. "Time. To. Go." I was ready to head to "The Fight Club." So I looked out the window to see if anyone were watching me, and snuck off.

• • •

There I was. "Hey, he finally came." One guy with full on black, even his face it had a black mask. "Yeah." I say. "And what are you called?" The guy wearing full on black asked. "The Black Knight." I say back. "Hm, interesting. The Black Knight." Another guy laughed. "They call me, The Beast." The Beast said toughly as he clenched his teeth, along with his fist. "But it won't be me your fighting today. You'll start with a level one." The Beast said. "Alright." I said only using small words. "You'll be fighting Adofo. A level one." He smiled. "Well do." I squinted my eyes.

Suddenly I hear a funny giggle. "Hey, I'm Adofo!" Adofo giggled. "Well you two. Get on the board." The Beast said as Adofo, and I looked at a big platform that was hard, but looked pretty soft. I walked up to the platform and went on it, and so did Adofo. I got in position, and squinted my eyes towards Adofo.

3rd persons POV

Cole sat there, and sighed as he was sitting next to y/n. Her h/l h/c hair was lying on the bed, it had been past midnight. Cole grabbed y/n's hand and squeezed it tightly. Cole started to feel a grip on his hand.

Cole looked up at y/n as her eyes slightly started to open. "Y-y/n?" His eyes widened. "H-hey." Y/n slightly started speaking. Cole kissed y/n on the forehead. "I'm so glad you're awake." Cole smiled. "H-how long was I o-out.?" Y/n hesitated to speak. "About 6-8 hours." Cole said and still held y/n's hand reassuring her. "At least it wasn't a day." Cole smiled.

Y/n sat up, and released Cole's hand and got up. "Woah!" Cole said as he ran as fast as he could towards her and caught her. "You shouldn't be walking. You need to rest so we can train you to be able to defeat the mask man." Cole said as there were footsteps coming towards them, Cole looked over to see Sensei Wu. "Agreed. You're the Unknown Prophecy and you need to get prepared. You're powerful and undefeatable." Sensei Wu said as Cole sat her down back on the bed. "W-what do you m-mean?" Y/n furrowed a brow in confusion. "I'll tell you later. But for now you must rest, it's past midnight." Sensei Wu implied and walked away calmly.

"He's right let's get you to bed." Cole smiled. "And y-you?" She asked worried about him, and Cole blushed. "I- uh- Don't worry about me." Cole picked y/n up with her h/l h/c hair flowing down and he carried her bridal style up to her room. "Goodnight." Cole set y/n down on her bed but y/n was already fast asleep and Cole just smiled to himself while placing her covers on top of her, and turned her lift out.