Chapter 8

(A/n) I'm going to start leaving the music out, but sometimes I might add them in there. So
(End of A/n)

3rd Persons POV

Kai showed up in front of the ninja which shocked them. He looked at them with fierce. "Guys.. he's got y/n.." Kai was terrified. "We know. But how, and why exactly are you here..?" Lloyd asked. "Well, Y/n... Was able to set me free. She asked The mask man instead of it being me to beat up, it'll be her," Kai said as everyone's as widened with fear.

• • •

"What do you want from me?!" Y/n yelped for answers. "Why would I tell you? That will fully reck my plans." The mask man laughed as y/n started struggling, and trying to get out. "It's obviously not going to work. Why do you keep on trying to princess?" He smiled. "Don't call me princess!" Y/n was angered.
"You didn't answer the question." He looked into y/n's eyes.

Y/n's POV

He started walking up towards me with a knife, and he brushed it against my lips. I tried pulling away, but I had no escape. 'Please.. save me soon. Ninja.' I thought in fear. "The ninja won't come for you." The mask man said. "N-no! I refuse to believe you." I felt anger inside of me. "Okay, but whenever they don't." He stopped a moment. "I'm gonna say. I told ya so." He smiled. "And what if you're wrong?" I asked. He teleported closer to me. "I'm sorry, do you mind repeating that?" He chuckled a bit. "You heard me." I tried pulling away from him. "Sweetheart." He smiled evilly. "I'm never wrong." He threw a knife towards the wall as I screamed thinking he was going to throw it at me. He chuckled.

"I think I'll leave you alone for the night." He smiled, let me out of the chair I was tied in and brought me to a room with a bunch of chains. He put the chains on both my legs, and both my arms. The chains were 2 and a half feet long. Then he grabbed a piece of tape. "Any last good nights for now?" He asked. "Go to hell." I answered as I got closer to him. "Ouch," The man said and then put the tape around my mouth. "Sleep well." He walked away from me turning the lights off. "Mmm!!" I tried screaming. I started to feel tears drop. Next thing I know, I'm fast asleep.

• • •

I hear footsteps walk into the room. "Good morning, Princess." I looked up and it was the mask man, he walked up to me and took the tape off. I started breathing heavily because I could finally feel like I could breathe. I see him take off a mask. But it wasn't the mask man.

It was Cole. "Grab my hand if you want to live." He whispered and smiled as he unchained me. "We have to be quick he'll be here any minute." Cole said. "You're a life saver Cole." I smiled as I grabbed his hand. I stood up and my legs were wobbly. I couldn't walk I almost fell but Cole caught me. "T-Thanks." I smiled as I held onto him tightly, and he started holding me bridal style. "Anytime." Cole winked. "Now let's get out of here." He smiled as I hugged him while he was holding me. He brought me to the Bounty, but he had to go back. "I'm going leave you here with them, I'll be back." Cole said setting me down on a bed. "No! Y-you can't. He dangerous." My eyes starting to fill up with tears. "I'm sorry, I have to do what right." Cole said, and walked out.

"Y/n!" Both Kai, and Jay said running as fast as they could up to me. "H-hey." I tried speaking. I feel Kai's hand grip me tightly, and I grip his back. "Oh my gosh, she's beaten." Sensei Wu's eyes widened, and grabs some tea. "Sip on-" I felt my vision start to getting blurry, I could hardly breathe. I felt the noise start to block out, and I started loosing the grip of Kai's hand. Next thing I know I blacked out.

3rd persons POV

(What was happening while y/n was blacking out)

Sensei Wu grabbed some tea and headed towards y/n. "Sip on this." Sensei Will said as he brought the tea up to y/n. Sensei Wu starts seeing y/n eyes started to close. He touched her forehead, and could tell she was blacking out. Kai felt her hand loose grip from his. "Y/n?" Kai worriedly said, and he fot no answer. "This is your fault Sensei!" Kai started taking his anger out on everyone else and not thinking about they feel. "How do you think Cole feels! He has to go back into that mess!" Lloyd felt anger inside him go towards Kai. "Seriously?" Kai said angrily and walked away.