Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I hadn't talked to Kai or Lloyd within a week. Lloyd went away when I really needed him most. Who's going to train me now? Kai won't even speak with me, and Lloyd isn't coming back.
"Something bother you?" Zane asked as he noticed you looked troubled.
"It's just.. Lloyd is never coming back, and well.. Kai and I broke up." I sighed in sadness as Zane looked me in the eye.
"You and Kai broke up? And I heard abour Lloyd, but qhat makes you caee so much?" Zane ask curiously and I thought a moment.
"I expected of Kai to of told you guys." I said with a bit of confusion. "And I don't know why I care so much about Lloyd. I mean he is my f-" I stopped when I couldnt say friend. "fr- f- fri-" I couldnt say a simple word friend. Why?!
"I suggest you talk to both Lloyd and Kai. Clear things with Kai and then go to Lloyd and get your man." Zane looked me in the eye, for some reason slightly reminding me of Lloyd.
"You're right." I smiled. "Thanks a lot!" And there I was off to Kai's room.

Zane's POV

I wanted to tell her how I felt in that moment, but she didn't like me. She liked Lloyd, it hurt to have to see her in someone else's arms. P.I.X.A.L walks up to me and doesn't say a thing we were on the deck of the bounty and we looked at the night sky. At least I still had P.I.X.A.L I have no idea what I do with out her. I laughed aloud.
"What's so funny?" Pix asked curiously.
"Nothing. Just lost in my thoughts." I smiled and moved my hand towards her, she doesn't hold back to hold my hand too. "P.I.X.A.L with you go out with me after we defeat The Mask Man?" I blurted out.
"Zane.. Of course!!" She shouts excitedly and give me a hug.

Y/N's POV

I walked through the halls to get to Kai's room but noticed Jay and Nya holding hands, I gave a little smirk.
"You guys are so cute!" I shout and they both gave a smile.
I quickly was off to Kai's room, I knocked his door then opened it. I saw Kai who was very teary he tried wipe his tears away but they kept falling.
"Shh it's okay, you can cry in front of me." I say, and pull closer to my chest a hug. I rested my head on his head. "You were right. I don't deserve you, because I'm not the one for you Kai. I want you to look at me." I pulled his head closer and our foreheads were touching, he looked me in the eye and I looked at him back, he was still crying but I wiped them with my thumbs.
"I loved you Kai, and don't get me wrong I still do but I love someone else. You deserve better, I just want you to be happy Kai, but it's best if we stay friends and promise me we'll always be friends." I asked him and he nodded.
"I understand. Now what are you waiting for? Confess to your man!" Kai smiled he wasn't crying in was just a tear stained face.
"Thank you Kai." I ran out of the room, and texted Lloyd. "We need to talk. Meet me at the deck of the bounty." And he replied with "Okay."

I stood there on the deck of the bounty waiting for him, the rest of the ninja were there to see my confession.
I see Lloyd come up casually.
"There's-" Both Lloyd and I said at the same time and our eyes widened and everyone laughed.
"You first-" We both said again.
Lloyd scratches the back of his neck.
"You want I'll just say it." Lloyd started I looked him curious and worried of what he would say. "Y/N I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" Lloyd asks and my eyes widened with excitement.
"Of course! I love you too Lloyd!" Lloyd pulled me into a tight embracement, and I returned the embracement back.

All thought I still thought of Kai, and felt bad for him but I would never cheat on Lloyd. And that would be a promise.

Another month flew by~

'Where is the mask man?' I thought to myself, Lloyd noticed and asked.
"Are you okay?" I just nodded as a response, although he didn't actually believe me.
"I'm going out."

Lloyd's POV

"I'm going out." I heard Y/N say as she left the house.
'Out? What could that of possibly meant?' I thought to myself worried sick.
"I shouldn't worry about it." I say aloud not even realizing I spoke my thoughts aloud.
"What was that?" Zane asked.
"Uh, nothing!" I lied and just gave a small smile.

'I should work on my training, I'm sure the mask man will try to occur any time.' I thought myself and let out a huge sigh.
I got up, and headed to the monastery to train. But when I got there I saw Kai and Y/N heading out. My girlfriend hanging out with Kai.
'Is she..'

A/N- I'm taking a break after this chapter because I need to catch up on school, and we'll I'm lost in books... So yeah! It won't be until next Wednesday I update another chapter. Thank you!
-End of A/N