Chapter 7

3rd persons POV

"I found it!" Zane shouted. It had been showing y/n as another person that was working for The mask man. "I knew it!!" Lloyd shouted. "I knew it wasn't her." Lloyd added. "How many times is this guy gonna fool people?!" Cole asked. "I don't know, but he's good." Zane implied. "We need a plan, and we need to make it fast." Lloyd said. "He's right, we can't just jump into plans." Zane proposed. "Let's get Nya in on this." Cole implied.

Lloyd gets this text that says. "You thought it was going to be that easy?" Lloyd pouted angrily. "What's wrong Lloyd?" Zane asked reassuring him. Lloyd hands Zane his phone. "So he knew he could get her back." Zane presumed. "No." Lloyd stopped for a moment. "She wasn't supposed to get sent back," Lloyd finished and felt disappointed.

Y/n's POV

I woke up, I didn't know what day it was. My eyes were squinted and a light was shining right at me, it was bright. I couldn't open my eyes for a bit.
"So you're awake?" The mask man smiled. "You again, what do you want with me!?" I was filled with fierce. "Well your friends thought it would be that easy." The mask smiled as he put his hands behind his back.

"Wait! Where's Kai!?" I shouted feeling a sharp pain in my leg. "Oh he's fine," The mask man showed him and he was 2 feet away. Kai was beat up. "Kai what happens to you!?"My eyes widened. "I-I did i-it for you, i-it's for y-you're saftey," Kai smiled hesitating to speak. "Let me help him please!" I yelped the mask man. "Well what's the point of I'll beat him up again." The mask man furrowed a brow. "Well then.. Hurt me instead, and let him go!" I said strongly. "Y/n no! You ca-" I cut Kai off. "I'm doing this for you." I said, as the mask man set me free. I healed him. "Y/n, don't do this." Kai was scared, his eyes widened and I felt his and try to touch mine as I started letting him free. "I'm sorry, but it's what has to be done. Don't ever come back for me." I said frowning.

The mask man quickly grabbed my wrist tightly causing it bruise.  "Ow!" I tugged trying to make him let me go. He tied me back up. Grabbed a bag and put Kai in it. And that was it.. Kai and the mask man were gone. I was alone.

Kai's POV

I had been stuck in bag, I was hopeless. 'Why did y/n save me.' I thought. "Why do you want y/n!" I shouted to the mask man from the inside of the bag. "That's only for me to know." The mask man muttered, and I felt him throw me somewhere. I heard his footsteps leave. Where is he going? I had no clue.

I was still a little week but I used my fire powers to get out of the bag. I wanted to save y/n I just didn't quite know how. I frowned.

Be sure to go check out my Kaix Reader called "Fire Mixed With Snow?"