Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

"What do you want with me?" I ask him.
"You left the gang. You think you can just walk out like that!? It's not that simple!" He yells in my face, one of his hands were holding my face up so I had to look at him. "And still.." He chuckles a bit, but it wasn't the normal happy chuckle.
"And still what!?" I ask desperate to know.
"Nothing.." he says. "Let's get this over with." He smiles, but I could see pain behind his smile.
"Kick his ass Y/N!" Kai cheered for me.

Shadow started to make a ball of dark magic, it was all purple.
I used a mixture of magic, it was also a ball of magic. I used fire, and wind. We both shot the magic at each other causing both of the magic to touch and battle.
I push myself to use more strength and so did he.
I groan in pain. "Shadow, you w-will never get away with a-any of this." I struggle to speak as I feel my magic start to drain.
"Or so you think." He responds.
His magic started to over power mine. It hit me. I slowly fall through the air, I closed my eyes. I thought I would fall to the ground, but I felt arms hold me.

"Shadow?" I say a bit confused.
"We have to make this a fair fight, besides. I'm not done with you yet." He smiles. I go back into the air as he released me from his arms.
I was a bit off guard by him, I didn't want him dead but he deserves something.. 'Come on focus..' I thought taking a deep breath trying to get back into the mood.

3rd person POV

Y/N made a fist of light magic and went in the hit the mask man, but failed. She was caught off guard.
"What's happening to her?" Cole asks.
"It's almost like something happened that caught her off guard." Zane inquired.
"It's not like I care.." Lloyd says aloud. "I really do care.." He whispers to himself in sadness. "Please.. Make it out alive.." He says to himself.
"C'mon Lloyd, you need to think of the positive right now. I promise you what you saw wasn't what it looked like!" Kai said trying to explain.
"Yeah, well how can you prove! She's probably dating you right now!" Lloyd shouts.
"Don't make this about her! She hasn't done anything, she's not in the best place right now. Why don't you think about your damn actions because I know for sure she didn't do jack!" Kai shouted caring for his friend and trying to save the girl he liked and Lloyd's relationship. "Just.. don't blame it on her.." Kai says with sadness and sorrow. Lloyd's eyes widened and he turned away so no one could see his face.
"Yeah, sure.." Lloyd mumbles.

"Hey Lloyd!" A familiar voice says. Lloyd's eyes widened when he saw his father.
"W-What..." Lloyd mumbles. "What do you want!" He spoke up.
"I know I said I never wanted to see you again, but when I meant that I mean you won't see me so nice." Garmadon smiles evilly.
"What happened to you! You don't have to be like this!" Lloyd shouts.
"Oh but I want to, I never liked being on your side." He says.
Every single word his dad spoke his heart goes "Crack"

With Y/N and The Mask Man~

"Having some trouble focusing?" He smiles.
"N-no! Not at a-all!" She stuttered from all the magic hitting back at her. Her magic was far too powerful. She clutched her side from getting hit too much and she started to fall from the sky.
"Catch her!" Zane shouts as everyone's eyes shot open. She couldn't do anything her hands that were clutching her side flew above her.
Kai ran to catch her, and luckily he caught her, everyone was relived.
The Mask Man was now down on the ground on his feet, luckily Y/N did get a few hits so he was a bit weak.

"We'll handle him." Zane said meaning him, Cole, Jay, and Nya because Lloyd was fighting his father.
Kai nodded. "Be safe.." He mumbles as they were off. "Y/N..."

"What's wrong? Pretty little princess can't fight anymore?" He gave a pretend frown, then smiled.
"We can handle you on our own!" Nya shouted with positivity.
"We'll see about that.." The Mask Man smiles as the fight started.
Nya took the first hit on the mask man her eyes furious, same for the rest of them. Jay used his nunchucks with his lighting magic and landed a bit, the mask man getting weaker and weaker.
Cole made a ball of rocks in his hand and aimed it towards the mask man, but the mask man dodged it.
"You have to do better than that." He smiles, as he forms a really huge ball of dark magic, it was purple and black. They got too caught off guard by how pretty the colors were, and the mask man landed a hit on all of them.
They all got up In a bit of pain, but managed to get t it together. They all formed balls of their magic and hit it towards the mask man, and he used his magic to fight against them, all of them now battling to defeat his magic. They put more strength into it, and landed another hit on the mask man. The mask man was getting weaker by the minute.

With Lloyd and Garmadon~

"This is-isn't what I expected w-with you.." Garmadon says stuttering to speak.
"What did you think?! I'm not as weak as you think! I-I don't even know why I call you dad anymore.." Lloyd mumbled the last sentence.
Lloyd punched his dad with his magic, finally defeating him. His dad was now passed out, and Lloyd gave a sigh. He collapses to the ground, even if he didn't show any pain, he was in a lot of emotion in it he was in so much pain.

A/N~
This story is coming to an end! It will only being having one or two more chapters! I'm kind of sad.. This could have a book 2 but for now I'm not sure! Thank you for reading stay awesome, I love all of you! 💕
End of A/N~