Chapter 19~

Cristina's POV:

I hate Saturday's. For the average person, Saturday's are supposed to be the one day you can stay up late and sleep in without worrying about school. For me, they are the nights when the boys like to go out on dates and i'm stuck home alone by myself. Cory and Shawn used to trade weekends to see which one of them would spend time with me. But ever since Cory and Topanga got together I see Cory less, I don't blame him though. As for Shawn he's just been weird lately. We don't really get one on one time anymore, he's always on dates with girls he talks to for no longer than a week. It's the damn testosterone.

As of right now i'm sitting in my room bored out of my mind. My dad and step mom took a vacation because their anniversary is tomorrow and they wanted to go get their vows renewed at the place they got married. As for my sister she's out with some of her friends right now. It's honestly upsetting me how my 11 year old sister has Saturday plans and I don't. You know what? I've had it, I need to get out of this house.

I grab my keys from my desk, my black jean jacket with my wallet in it, and head outside. It's only 3 pm so maybe i'll go get a coffee. I've been meaning to try this cute little place that just opened up by my house. I walked for about 10 minutes before I walked in and went to the counter to order. I'm not really paying attention to my surroundings right now because i'm trying to look at the menu to see what I want.

"I can take the next customer in line."

I pulled out my wallet and walked to the counter. I made eye contact with the cashier. Holy mother of sweet baby Jesus he was hot. "Umm." Cristina play it cool. "Can I have a large regular black coffee?" I couldn't help but smile when I looked at him.

"Black? You've been drinking coffee for a while huh."

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"It may sound lame but you can actually tell a lot about a person by their go to coffee order."

"You're right it does sound lame." He laughs and I am trying so hard to keep my cool right now while looking at his cute little dimples.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"I'm Cristina." I smile at him.

"Tell you what Cristina, I happen to think you're really cute and my shift ends in about 10 minutes, so maybe you wouldn't mind waiting so we could go somewhere together?"

"Hmm, let me think about this, this weird psychic guy that i've never met before is asking me on a date and I don't even know his name yet..."

"I'm Derek"

"Seems legit, i'm in."

Shawn's POV:

I went over to Cory's house to see if he had gotten back from his date with Topanga yet. When I opened the door I saw them on the couch kissing. They hadn't noticed me yet so I quietly closed the door and snuck behind the couch while they were still going at it. I crouched down for about 10 seconds before I jumped up and screamed.

"BAHHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Topanga bit Cory's lip and he screamed. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Shawn what the hell?!" Topanga slapped me on the arm three times but I was still laughing so I didn't care.

"YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES!" I hear Cory growl at me and look over to see him giving me the death stare.

Topanga recollects herself and turns to Cory. "I should probably go now but i'm so sorry I bit your lip." She goes to touch it and he winces.