Chapter 30~

Cristina's POV:

Topanga got up and went over to Derek. I waited for her for about 2 minutes before she came back with a comforting smile on her face. We walked out of Chubbies and after many tears being shed, we eventually got to her house. We walked in and I saw her parents sitting on the couch watching something on tv. They lowered the volume and looked over at us.

"Hey girls." Jedidiah said. Ever since Cory and Topanga started going out, her and I have gotten closer. I come over here quite a bit now so her parents don't see it as anything when I pop in.

"Hey dad."

"Hey Jedidiah." I choked out. My voice was a bit shaky from crying.

They clearly noticed my red puffy eyes because I saw their demeanor change from happy to sympathetic in an instant. "Cristina are you okay?" Chloe asked me.

"I've had a rough night but Topanga wanted to cheer me up with a sleep over. If that's okay with you guys of course, I don't wanna intrude."

Chloe patted a spot next to her on the couch. "Cristina you're welcome here anytime. Now come sit, that movie about you guys like with the boy ditching school is about to start."

Topanga and I looked at each other and smiled. "Ferris Beuller's Day Off?" We said at the same time.

"Yup." Jedidah confirmed. We hurried up and sat next to them on the couch.

"You guys start the movie while I make some of my famous strawberry and banana smoothies."

"Thanks Chloe."

"Anytime sweetie."

She walks out of the room and Jedidiah follows her.

"Your mom is amazing." I put my head down as I turn away from Topanga. "If my mom was half as open minded and supportive as yours maybe we wouldn't fight so much."

"Hey." She put a hand on my shoulder and talked in a very soothing voice. "Come here." She wrapped her arms around me and I once again I started to break down crying. One of the things I appreciate about Topanga is that she didn't try to get me to stop crying, or get me to talk about it, she just let me cry it all out. She knew that's what I needed.

After about 20 minutes of me sobbing my brains out, I didn't feel like crying anymore. Topanga pulled back and rested her hands on my shoulders. "Do you feel any better?"

I nodded. "Yeah, it helped. Thanks for letting me come over and open the floodgates on you, i'm sorry i'm such a mess."

"You aren't a mess. You are actually a very pretty crier." Her comment made us both laugh. "But you look even prettier when you smile."

"Thanks Topanga. And in the future when you feel like you need to have a sob session. Call me up and we'll pull all nighters prank calling restaurant phones, watching cheesy romantic comedies, and stuffing our faces beyond belief."

"Sounds like a plan." She held out her hand and we shook on it.

Just then Chloe came into the room holding a tray with smoothies and a plate of cookies. "Chloe you didn't have to—"

"Oh I know I didn't but we love it when you're over and I figured cookies always help cheer people up."

"This is very true." Topanga said.

She set the tray down on the coffee table and started to walk upstairs.

"You aren't gonna join us Chloe?" I asked.

"I can't, it's really late and I promised Jedidiah that we would go out and have breakfast with some of his old college buddies tomorrow. But you girls go ahead and have fun. And Cristina don't forget to check in with your dad, he probably should know you're spending the night."