Chapter 50~

~Get ready bitches~

Shawn's POV~

It's been a few days since the surgery. I'm actually feeling a lot better. My mom gave me a bunch of ice cream to soothe my toothache and the swelling has goma down quite a bit. I still have my mom get me ice cream every now and then, but hey, who would give up the chance for more ice cream?

I heard a knock on the trailer door and since I was the only one home I got up and opened it.

It was Cristina.

"Hey, I wanted to thank you again for setting me up with that appointment. My teeth feel a whole lot better and now I get to eat a bunch of ice cream without being judged..."

"Shawn i'm gonna ask you a question and you have to answer me honestly." She interrupted.

The tone of her voice sounded very serious and it was starting to scare me. "Umm, okay? Shoot."

"Why do you never get into a committed relationship with another girl?"

I take it back. Don't shoot. Unload the freaking gun.

"Umm, I don't know, i've never really thought about it before."

"Bullshit."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Bullshit. I want the truth you know how I feel about lying Shawn, so spit it out. Why don't you ever get serious with girls?"

She's making me nervous. How am I supposed to get out of this?

"I don't know, maybe i'm just not ready to be in serious relationships yet?"

"More bullshit? Seriously? Shawn, you decide when you are ready for that. If you're not ready it's because you don't want to be. So why don't you want to be ready?"

"What are you getting on my case for? You've never cared about my dating life before, so why are you so upset?"

"Shawn you're my best friend, and as your best friend, i'm just asking you to answer my question honestly. Because you've kept the truth from me a lot lately. So i'm gonna ask you one, more, time. WHY DO YOU NEVER GET SERIOUS WITH GIRLS?!"

I was starting to get frustrated.

"Maybe it's just because I haven't found the right girl yet." I mean that was somewhat the truth.

"Haven't found her? Or avoiding her?"

Fuck.

"Why would I avoid a girl?"

"Because you like her, and for some reason that scares you. So you decide not to tell her. You keep it a secret from her for God knows how long..."

Wait, what's happening?

"...until she goes with you as emotional support to your first dentist appointment in 8 years..."

Fuck no. This can't be happening.

"...and you keep that secret sealed tight until you're laying down in the dentist chair drugged up out of your mind and admit to her that you have feelings for her."

I was in shock.

No wonder she's pissed. I ruined everything.

Fuck me.

"I...I did what?" That was all I could manage to say.

I see Cristina's eyes start to water. "Why didn't you tell me Shawn?" Dammit. This is exactly what I thought was gonna happen. "We're best friends, you're supposed to tell me stuff like this."