Chapter 39~

Shawn's POV:

"Listen i'm all for a good Cory and Shawn revenge scheme, but shouldn't you let Cristina in on this one? I mean it is on her ex."

"Topanga I love you. But we are doing this for her, and there can't be too many witnesses." Cory hands me the coffee as he tried to talk down his girlfriend. It was really hot so I switched the cup between my two hands every couple of seconds.

"I get that but you two haven't even told ME what the plan is and I really think someone should—"

"Topanga, babe." I cut in. "This is Cory and I's area of expertise. We are the kings of this kinda stuff. Cristina was planning on breaking the news to him today, and since he doesn't know yet we have to act fast before our window of opportunity closes. So just let us work our magic."

"And how are you planning on doing that with a hot cup of coffee? I mean what's the plan? Burn his chest and stain his shirt?"

Cory and I smirk and each other and chuckle slightly.

"Oh Topanga. My sweet, naive, and funny little Topanga." Cory said as he set a hand on her shoulder. "Watch and learn."

"Watch and learn what?" Cristina comes up from behind Topanga and I see Derek come up from around the corner.

"Ah, Carrillo you're just in time." I walk foward towards Derek and look back at her.

"I'm on time for wh—"

She stops her sentence when she sees that i've collided with Derek and spilt my hot coffee onto his crotch.

"AGGHH!" He yells.

"Oh man i'm so sorry. I didn't see you there."

"Owwww!"

Cory comes up next to him. "Derek that stain isn't gonna come out. I would know. Shawn has probably spilled gallons of coffee on me."

"It's true i'm a clutz." I shrug innocently. "But hey man i'm the one who spilled so you just go into the bathroom and i'll get you a spare set of clothes from the lost and found or something."

"Yeah sure." He walks slowly into the bathroom. Cringing at the pain.

Once he's out of our sight I high five Cory and I go to my locker and start putting in the combination. Out of the corner of my eye I see Cristina and Topanga walk up to me.

"Shawn?"

"Yes Pangy?"

"Why would you spill coffee on him just to get him new pants?"

Cristina crossed her arms and cut in. "More importantly, what are you planning? I know you two both well enough to know that staining his pants isn't the endgame."

Cory and I gasp and put our hands to out chests. "Are you accusing of us something?" Cory says.

"Something..." I pause and lean towards them. "Evil?"

"Of course we are. We know who we are dealing with." Topanga said.

"Well, I can't believe that you two don't think we are capable of forgiveness." I open my locker and pull a pair of jeans out from the bottom.

"What are those?" Cristina asked.

"Well they are for your soon to be ex boyfriend." I answer.

"And we must get them to him. We wouldn't want him to be waiting long without pants do we Shawn?" Cory looks over at me.

"Oh we most certainly don't Cory."

"Those aren't from the lost and found. What did you do to those?"