Etiquette

Please vote and comment! ❤️ it's really appreciated!

26 for Yoonmin????? Thank uuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Also, thx for 1.4 views! That's a 300 increase from last chapter! ❤️

"How was it?!" Taehyung asked excitedly, bouncing over to his brother the moment Jimin returned to their shared bedroom chamber. Jimin could see that Taehyung was already dressed and cleaned up for bed, but stayed up to wait for Jimin to come back. "Did you guys kiss?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung weirdly as he undressed, cleaned, and brushed his teeth. "No! Why would you think that?" Taehyung shrugged and jumped onto the bed, smothering himself in the pillows. "You seem strangely enamored by him though."

"And that's it." Jimin huffed, as he joined Taehyung on the bed. "I'm probably not even going to choose him in the end."

"You never know Jiminie." Taehyung teased smugly, and Jimin whacked him across the shoulder. "Enough about me, what about you? If I recall correctly, you said you'd 'steal' someone from me. Did you find anyone you liked?"

Taehyung tilted his head in a teasing matter. "Maybe." Jimin groaned and kicked his shin. "I told you about my first impressions! You're not being fair!"

Taehyung giggled and pushed Jimin's head back through his forehead. "Jokes on you though Jiminie, I haven't even met any of them yet." Jimin growled at his brother as menacingly as he could, but Taehyung laughed at him.

It didn't help that Jimin was wrapped in a fluffy blanket with his hair poofed.

After Jimin retracted his fangs, they laid in silence for a while.

"Let's sleep," Taehyung suggested, and Jimin sat up to slip under the covers, Taehyung joining shortly after.

"Good night Jiminie."

"Good night Tae."

When Yoongi next woke up, it was due to the chattering of his maids.

"It's time to wake up!" The head maid yelled, bashing Yoongi's face with a pillow. "Stop Bora." He whined, turning over in his bed. The beta did not look impressed. She ripped the bed cover off his body, causing him to curl up and whine miserably.

"You're not acting very Alpha like." Bora snarked. "Wonder how the prince will react if he sees you like-," Yoongi was up in a flash, stumbling a bit due to his half-closed eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He grumbled, and Bora laughed. She threw some clothes at him, to which he barely managed to catch.

"Dress up," she said. "You have your first lesson after breakfast."