Banquet Party

I wanna hug whoever drew this!!! 😱😱😱

The three Alphas were well on their way in creating the perfect tea party. They had gotten the majority of things down, and were now working on making the invitation cards. The Alphas won't be the only ones that would come. The Queen would be present and some of the royal advisors would come too. Yoongi has even heard the the head advisor would be present as well.

This made the tension even more thick, as the deadline for the first party was approaching. After the first date, the rest will follow every day until they were finished.

Thankfully due to the fact that they were in charge to a tea party and not a full blown party, they didn't really need to panic unlike some other groups.

For the invitation design, they had Jungkook draw the format since he was the best in drawing out of the three of them, and the other two were giving suggestions on how to design it.

"I think we could make wreaths circle around an outline of an animal, and then we could put it behind the words." Kai suggested, and Jungkook got to work drawing the basic format and adding scribbled nonsense in the front to mimic words.

"Like this?" He asked, and Kai nodded. "I think we should keep it simple, just like that, and then add cursive letters in front."

"And it'll be the same colour scheme as our table and cups and everything?" Yoongi asked and Kai nodded. "That's the idea." They spent the next hour colouring the invitation into the final draft they wanted, before Jungkook took it to the graphic design team that was placed specially for this event.

That was a few days ago.

Now, it was time for the testing of these parties, before releasing the results and the pictures out into the public.

The first group whose party was scheduled was Minjae's group. There were two groups of three and two groups of two. For the groups of two, they were scheduled to go after the groups of three since they had less people. This meant Yoongi's group was supposed to go after Minjae.

"You said they were doing a birthday party?" Yoongi asked, straightening his suit and tie. Kai and Jungkook were doing the same, except they were wearing different ties. "No, they were doing a banquet party or something. All I know is that they did a great job judging by how the maids were gossiping a few hours ago when they were setting it up."

Yoongi breathed through his nose loudly, his stomach already churning at the thought of Minjae smirking down at him.

He wants to throw up.

"Well, if you guys are ready, then let's go."

People were already seated when the three of them arrived at the banquet, with the queen and the princes sitting on the highest table with the advisors surrounding them. A bit lower than than, two tables had been put down for the 10 candidates.

Yoongi chose the table that Minjae wasn't in.

They sat down, and after a few moments, the Queen turned to chefs that were waiting by the door to beckon them to start. They rolled in numerous tray full of food, such as lobsters with mashed potatoes, filet mignon, salads, roast beef, soups, and pasta. The aroma drifted around the room, filling it with a pleasant warm smell.

"I know we all hate Minjae, but to be fair, he didn't do so bad." Jungkook says, salivating from where he was sitting and staring at the food. "Stop drooling." Yoongi reminded him. "The second prince is looking at you." This made Jungkooks mouth snap close as he glared at Yoongi.

"No way, he isn't looking at me, right?" Yoongi smirked at his brothers reaction. "I don't know, why don't you look yourself?"

"You know I can't!" Jungkook hissed and Yoongi wanted to coo at the lovely blush that had spread along the length of Jungkooks neck. "Did I look stupid? Come on Hyung! Don't be mean!" Yoongi chuckled at Jungkooks pleading. "Alright alright, you looked fine, I was joking." Jungkook visibly sagged with relief.

Oh well, time for Yoongi to drop the bomb.

"I wasn't joking about the second prince staring at you though." Jungkook tender and he let out a weak whine of embarrassment. Yoongi laughed at his brother. He was too fun to poke at.

The food was now being served, the Queen and the princes being served first, before the royal advisors and the contestants. But when the food did arrive at their table, everyone took a deep inhale, and then started to laugh hysterically when breathing out. "This actually looks really good." Kim Bora commented, licking his lips slightly when the lobster and mashed potato dish was placed in front of him.

Once the Queen took the first bite, that was the signal for everyone to start eating.

Jungkook noticed that one of the chefs, (head chef Jin or something) sat beside the head advisor and was currently feeding him chicken. Going by the absolutely smitten look on their faces, Jungkook would've guessed they were mates. Well, the mating bite mark too.

Jungkook also took this chance to peek at the youngest prince, internally fawning over how pretty the other was, and how regal they looked. His soft hair fanning gently across his cheekbones, his long eyelashes fluttering as he laughed and smiled with his brother. In all honesty, Jungkook actually preferred the second prince over the first one. Jungkook doesn't know why, but the inner wolf in him just felt more right whenever Jungkook looked at the second prince.

He was so absorbed in his thoughts that when he was brought back to reality again, he noticed the second prince staring at him. The prince gave him a shy little wave that had Jungkooks throat constricting. Jungkook smiled that was more like a grimace and looked away. Finally, he could breathe again.

Well shit, Jungkook was gonna have a tough time going through this dinner.

👑👑👑

Hmmmm I wish I could eat that food too.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!! 💜💜💜