Results

Hawt

Hawt. It's supposed to be Koya human form tho.

After the shocking match between Bora and Jungkook, the staff and judges met in the box where the royal family sat to discuss future matches. It delayed the future matches greatly, and caused many of the audience and awaiting competitors to grow restless.

"It's been like, what, thirty minutes?" Yoongi grumbled. They were taking a small break, going to the cafeteria and getting some food to fill their stomachs.

"Maybe they're still debating or something." Kai suggested. Yoongi stabbed his salad moodily. "What is there to debate about? He's crazy, so they should just eliminate him and I don't know, do law stuff."

"I wonder what happened with him." Jungkook hummed thoughtfully. "He was okay at first, and then all the sudden he turned into....that."

"Maybe something with his wolf?" Kai suggested, and Yoongi raised an eyebrow at that. "I think I've read somewhere about someone going rogue because of their wolf."

"What happened to that person?" Jungkook asked, and Kai shuffled uncomfortably. "He was detained for several months while the court decided what to do with him. He was eventually put down."

The three of them fell silent. It was weird, considering they knew Bora, and the prospect of Bora being put down was shocking.

"What caused him to become rogue?" Kai shrugged. "Some scientists think that some people are born closer to their wolf, than their human side, so that when something triggers the wolf's instincts, the wolf takes over, and it's permanent too."

Yoongi nodded in understanding.

"That would explain how Bora suddenly became different when Jungkook showed pain." Yoongi mused, hands on his chin.

Just then, the door opened and their instructor rushed in.

"Everybody, gather round!"

The 9 contestants gathered around their instructor, eagerly awaiting any news.

"I have talked to their majesties, and they have decided to eliminate Bora from the competition. Currently, we are rearranging the matches, so you may go up against a different opponent than before."

The instructor looked at all them almost with pity. "I know many of you are shocked by what happened to Bora, but you need to keep a straight mind in order to stay focused. Got that?"

They all nodded and the instructor smiled. "I want all of you ready to go if you should be called to go next, yeah?"

Everyone busied around once they were dismissed, throwing away their trash and walking to the change rooms to get changed. Yoongi was thrumming with energy, knowing that he'll probably be one of the next ones, considering he was the first match of the tournament.

Sure enough, it was his turn against Kyong, which was a relief because as Yoongi recalled, Kyong's performance had been pretty mediocre.

He high fives Jungkook and Kai before leaving.

Before entering the ring, Yoongi and Kyong both nod at each other respectively, before walking to the ref and pulling out their swords for the ref to inspect.

"Are you both ready?" The referee asks, and Yoongi and Kyong both nod their head yes.

The referee steps back, and a moment later, the buzzer sounds, signalling the start of the match.

Yoongi, who doesn't want to waste anymore time, leaps foreword, sword at his side. He slams hard into Kyongs side, the other Alpha grunting at Yoongi's weight. With that one leap, Yoongi had his sword onto Kyongs sword and was pressing down, using gravity to help him overwhelm his opponent.

Kyong gritted his teeth, his back slowly inching towards the ground. With a grunt, he shoved Yoongi off and rolled to the side, getting up and panting heavily. Yoongi stood back onto his feet, watching Kyong for his moves.

When Kyong and Yoongi met again, the sound was deafening. It rang hollowly through the arena, causing people to exclaim out in surprise and cover their ears.

Unfortunately, Kyong and Yoongi were left with their ears ringing.

Yoongi head butted Kyong in the face, making the other stumble back and cover his face, eyes tearing up. He kicked his abdomen, and Kyong let out a grunt.

In defence, Kyong charged foreword, catching Yoongi in the stomach. His sword flew out of his hand, joining Kyong's sword in the dust.

Digging the balls of his feet into the ground, Yoongi stopped Kyong's foreword momentum, but he was still teetering slightly backwards. He jerked his knee foreword in order to slip out of Kyong's grip, but Kyong took several hits from Yoongi's elbow and knee before he let go.

Really, he should of let go earlier.

Kyong was now a bit battered up, holding his stomach with his left hand. It was really a fight of fists, since they left their swords around 5 meters away.

Kyong probably decided he didn't like the odds between him and Yoongi in a fist fight. He tried walking backwards in the direction of his sword, but Yoongi caught onto his action quickly and sprinted forewords. Kyong widened his eyes when he saw Yoongi running at him in full speed, and he squeaked.

Not a very manly sound.

He slipped in his haste to get away, and that slip up led to Yoongi barreling into Kyong's body, sending them crashing to the ground. Yoongi flipped Kyong over, pinning him face first into the ground and twisting his arm up.

Kyong choked on a mouthful of dirt, and he coughed loudly.

He refused to surrender though, choosing instead to struggle and wriggle around in Yoongi's hold. In response, Yoongi twisted Kyong's arm even more, making Kyong gnash his teeth in pain.

He still refused to submit.

At this point, Yoongi didn't know what to do. Continue, and risk dislocating Kyong's shoulder. Stop, and there's a chance that Kyong might struggle so hard, Yoongi would lose his grip.

Thankfully, the buzzer sounds, and Yoongi sighs in relief, letting go of Kyongs arm and getting up to his feet.

Kai's turn.

👑👑👑

A couple more fight scenes so plz bare with me. I hope they aren't getting too repetitive.

Anyways, thank you for reading and have a nice day or night!