Epilogue

•

7 years later

"Jieun! Be careful!"

Jimin followed his daughter as she bounced her way through the grass, squealing happily when their dog tackles her to the ground. Their dog, Duri, sniffs her wetly and licks her cheek.

Jimin comes from behind them, holding their second child, a boy of four months named Haneul. Haneuls eyes were barely open, gazing uninterestingly at the things around him.

"Duri!" Jimin called. "Come here!" The dog bounded eagerly towards Jimin, almost tackling Jimin too but Jimin turned away just in time.

"No! I have haneul in my arms, remember?" Jimin scolded Duri gently, booping the dog on the nose.

Duri whines gently, but a babble from Haneul has Duri licking him on the cheek and galloping away towards something behind Jimin.

Turning around, Jimin his husband walking towards them with a smile, hands full of Duri licking and showering him with affection.

Jimin smiled fondly at the sight. He still remembers their wedding day, clear as if it were yesterday.

He remembers having second thoughts, because obviously, after this, they would be tied together forever.

"What if he changes his mind?" Jimin had babbled to Jin, who was fixing his hair. "What if he doesn't love me afterwards? What if-,"

Jin takes the time to turn Jimin around and smack both of his hands on Jimin's cheeks. "Listen to me Jimin, and I need you to listen well." Jin growled, making Jimin's eyes widen.

"When I tell you that Yoongi is madly in love with you, I'm telling the truth. The boy was fucking devastated when he saw you and Minjae together."

"Please don't mention Minjae." Jimin pouted, and Jin sighed. "Fine. What I mean is, the reason why Yoongi was so mad was because he was seriously heartbroken, and because he knew you could leave him at any moment."

Jimin still didn't look convinced so Jin flicked Jimin's forehead, the latter letting out a yelp of pain.

"Listen to me!" Jin snapped, taking a hold of Jimins shoulders and shaking them. "Yoongi didn't marry you to become King, he's becoming King so he could marry you." Jimin stared back at Jin, and he realizes, that he was right.

"Now stop worrying! This is supposed to be one of the best days in your life! Act like it!" Jimin nodded shakily and stood up taking a deep breath before looking Jin in the eye.

"I'm ready."

Jimin smiles fondly at the memory, Yoongi noticing it and walking over to kiss Jimin gently. "What you smiling about darling?" Jimin shook his head. "Just remembering our wedding day." Yoongi chuckled. "It was wild wasn't it?" Jimin pouted and slapped him gently. "Yoongi! Not here." Just then, Haneul started to fuss at the sight of his father, making grabby hands and babbling.