Louder than Bombs

•

After Yoongi's match, the next one was Kai vs Dae.

Which is interesting, considering that they both had the same score.

"I just realized something." Jungkook suddenly said, frowning as he studied the match sheet in his hands. "In the previous sheet, Kai was supposed to have a fight with Minjae at one point right?" Yoongi nodded and took the sheet from Jungkook so he could see for himself.

"Now the list is shortened, which means Minjae went home and Kai can't fight him!" Yoongi groaned. Damn it. He was so looking foreword to Kai beating the fuck out of him.

When Yoongi looked at the tv again, he sees that Kai and Dae are already fighting. Yoongi and Jungkook watched as their friend weaved in a out between Dae's strikes, before returning with a couple of his own.

Dae sucked in order to avoid Kai's strikes, swinging his leg around to sweep Kai's feet off the ground. He lands on his back, and Yoongi and Jungkook cringe.

Immediately, Dae climbs on top of Kai, his sword pressing against his neck. Kai struggles for a few moments before getting a grip on Dae's armour and lifting him off his body and throwing his somewhere on the ground.

The crowd screams at the display of strength, making Yoongi and Jungkook gape.

"Damn, I never knew Kai was that strong." Jungkook remarked and Yoongi nodded in agreement. Maybe his dancer abs helped in a way.

Kai stands up, panting as he watched Dae struggle to get up slowly. Kai picks up his sword again and he advances towards Dae. Seeing the other Alpha stalking towards him, Dae scrambles up and positions his sword in a protective stance in front of him.

They barrel towards each other, their sword meeting harshly in the middle as they each try to overpower the other. They stay like that for a few seconds, before Dae grunts and slams his sword towards the ground along with Kai's sword as well.

With that action, Dae completely lets go of his sword and lands a punch across Kai's face. However, he doesn't budge, his hands now grasping tightly to Dae's armour. He returns the blow with one of his own, rearing his head back and snapping it foreword, smacking it against Dae's forehead.

Dae stumbles back, his hand pressing against the now rapidly bruising spot. The crowd cheers loudly, excited at seeing Dae look injured.

Kai lunges foreword to get in the final blow, but Dae managed to step around him and land a kick to the back to Kai's head. Barely stumbling, Kai got a hand onto Dae's pants, gripping them tightly in his sweaty dirt filled hand.

This made Dae hop around on one foot, his hands coming to push at Kai's face in an attempt for him to let go. It was a very awkward position to be in, with Kai crouching and shuffling around while his face his being squished, and Dae wriggling around on his foot while grappling Kai's head.

It was kind of a funny sight to see, as neither of them were letting up on the other anytime soon.

Yoongi and Jungkook were busy laughing at the two, as they were now on the floor, still wrestling each other.

Almost too busy to notice several dark shapes darting throughout the crowd. Yoongi sees them in his peripheral vision, and he stops his laughing to get a closer look. When he does, his eyes widen and he taps Jungkooks shoulder quickly.

"L-look! There! In the audience!" Jungkook looks towards the direction where Yoongi is pointing curiously. He sees a group of men wearing black and carrying a heavy looking bag. They hide behind a small corner, where it wasn't easy to see what was going on. From the bag, they pull out a black device.

Jungkook gasps and stands up, pulling Yoongi with him as he races out of the room. He could see people looking at them in confusion as they sprint down the hallway.

"Did you see what I saw?" Jungkook yells, and Yoongi nods. "They're gonna fucking blow it up!"

When they reach a flight of stairs, Jungkook, because of his long legs, were able to take the stairs in halves. Yoongi took a bit more time, before reaching the bottom and sprinting to catch up to Jungkook.

They just managed to reach the entrance to the arena when a thunderous 'BOOM' sounded, shaking the floor and ceilings and causing standing people to topple over and scream. Yoongi crashes into the wall with a yell, and up ahead, he sees Jungkook dealing with the same thing.

The whole arena shakes, dust raining down from the ceiling. Yoongi gathers his bearings and pushes the doors open.

All he could see was dust, and the first thing he does is to search for Kai and Dae. He stumbles towards the center, where he sees Jungkook helping Kai and Dae up. He decides to go on ahead, to the box where the royal family was sitting.

He heart seized when he saw the bottom of the box almost entirely gone. The box was still somehow standing, which calmed Yoongi's now erratic heart somewhat.

He climbs the stairs to where the audience usually sits, but unfortunately, you could get into the box that way, and the place where there was a broken window was too high for Yoongi to reach.

He skims around the border of box, before coming upon a few large broken pieces of debris. Picking them up, he stacks them on top of each other.

He climbs onto them and grips the ledge leading to the window. With one big jump, he manages to pull himself up, narrowing avoiding the jagged window pieces. He carefully steps inside and hops down from the window. He sees several bodies, making his heart stutter, but he quickly calms down when he realizes that all of them are alive.

But then that means that the royal family has disappeared.

👑👑👑

What do you think happened??? 🤔

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! ❤️❤️❤️