Pack your bags

Tata is a smexy boi

Tata is a smexy boi

Chapter 40!!!!

K so I know some of you think that them having a baking competition is lame, but like, prince Jimin wants the alphas to cook him food so he's gonna get food. >:(
It also won't last very long bc there's really no point, so it'll pass more quickly than the tournament.

Jokes aside I hope you'll stick around during this cooking competition thing bc afterwords things will get exciting 😏

                                        •

Yoongi thinks it's safe to say Jin was probably one of the best cook in the kingdom.

Then again, Jin was the royal cook, so maybe Yoongi was a bit stupid for just realizing that.

Jin has managed, in the little time they had, taught Kai the basics of the kitchen, so that he couldn't burn water even if he tried.

How he did that, Yoongi doesn't know. It's like Jin was magic.

Jin was able to teach them enough so that when the first round rolled by, all of them enough to not embarrass themselves in front of the prince.

When it came to the first round, Jungkook was the one who won. Kai lost, but he only smiled sheepishly as he already knew it was going to happen.

"If I wasn't eliminated now, I'd surely be eliminated later. At least I didn't make a fool of myself thanks to Jin." Kai chuckled, slapping Yoongi's back while grinning.

Because the theme of the first round was desserts, Jungkook practically aced it. Well, to be fair Jungkook did have a full time job baking at their local pastry shop. So Jungkook was almost an expert.

Now, the next theme Yoongi is pretty confidant about, since its appetizers.

He knows how to cook them. Well, better than desserts anyways.

He doesn't know about Dae and how he'll make do with the appetizer theme.

"You better win this one Yoongi." Jungkook has said to them one night before dinner. Yoongi cocked his head at him curiously. "Why? Aren't you as good as me?" Jungkook snorts.

"I don't know how we are brothers if you don't know I'm good at baking but not cooking." Yoongi scratched his head sheepishly. "Well I know you have a job at the bakery.... now that I think about it you've never cooked at home. Just baked." Jungkook nodded.

"Yup. For some reason my awesome baking skills don't transfer to my cooking skills."

The both laughed at Jungkooks attempt to insult himself.

When they calmed down, Jungkook placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulders. "Well, I hope you win. Me and Kai both hope you win the prize."

"Why?" Aren't we all competing for the same thing?" Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but closed it right after.

"Come on." Yoongi pressed. "What is it?"

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers. "Well, I kinda have a thing going for the second prince?" Yoongi's stared at his brother before slapping him in the shoulder.

"I thought it was something serious!" Yoongi snapped, and Jungkook looked down sheepishly. "Haha, sorry Hyung."

"What about Kai then?" Jungkook thought for a moment. "He said something about staying long enough for his family. Maybe it's a money thing, you know, the longer you stay, the more benefits your family gets. He doesn't seem that competitive to win this like us."

The second round passed by quickly, and Jungkook was eliminated and Yoongi announced as winner.

There were now one more round until the winner would be decided, and the excitement was instilled in two people. Jimin, who couldn't wait for one person to win, and Dae, who was feeling pretty confidant about himself, already knowing what to make for the final round.

Yoongi? He was in the bathroom fighting off nausea. Was it something he ate?

He frowned, thinking for a moment before gagging into the toilet bowl again.

Jesus Christ what did he eat?!

For the final round, all the Alphas came to watch. Some of them were sour, grumbling about how unfair it was that the four of them got a second chance. Jimin didn't seem to heat them as he happily watched them cook, but Yoongi couldn't shake the nagging feeling that Jimin's eyes were burning holes into his back.

It was like a cat watching a goldfish in a bowl.

When they had finished, they presented there dishes to the prince. Everyone waited with a bated breath to see who would be lucky enough to spend three days alone (kinda) with the prince.

"I am happy to announce!" Jimin spoke, his voice ringing out across the room. "The winner to be!" Yoongi sucked in a breath, his stomach wriggling around pathetically in nervousness.

"Min Yoongi!" Yoongi breathes a huge sigh of relief, slumping a bit. He could hear Kai and Jungkook whooping, could hear Dae clapping politely.

He could see the other Alpha contestants jeering and glaring at him in jealously, but Yoongi ignored them. Instead, he focused on the beaming prince in front of him and bowed.

"All right! Thank you to the ones who participated! Go to bed now! You will have something to do tomorrow so get rested!" Jimin dragged Yoongi away from the kitchen to where several servants were waiting.

"Please help him get ready for tomorrow morning!" Jimin called, and the servants bowed before rushing around and packing things into several large suitcases.

"W-what's going on?" Yoongi stuttered, and Jimin giggled at how confused Yoongi looked. "We departing early tomorrow! You didn't think I'd wait that long, did you?" Yoongi blushed before running away to help the servants.

Jimin watched Yoongi fondly for a few moments before leaving to pack his own bags.

The prince doesn't think he'd be able to sleep that night, stomach thrumming with nervous energy.

👑👑👑

I said the baking competition would be short, and it's short >:)

Just curious what kind of anime's do you like? I'm kind of on an anime streak so like yeah.

My favourites are Haikyuu, Naruto, Fairy Tail, one punch man, BNHA, one piece.

Have a nice day!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️