Talent Show pt.1

They need to bring back the first bottle lmao 😂😂😂

Yoongi watched as the number of performers lessened, as the ones who finished left to go to their rooms. There were various acts, ranging from comedy acts to dancing.

Some of the acts made mistakes, due to the pressure of performing in front of the Royal Family and the kingdom as well. However, most of them did well, enough that Yoongi started to sweat from the apprehension. Beside him, Kai was hopping up and down nervously, his exposed chest already glistening.

"You're up in two turns right?" Yoongi asked, and Kai nodded, face turning slightly pale. "I thought you performed in front of people before." Yoongi pointed out and Kai chuckled breathlessly. "Yeah, but never in front of the Royal Family."

"You got a point."

"I know."

Soon enough, it was Kai's turn to perform, and Yoongi and Jungkook both bid him good luck, with Yoongi squeezing his shoulder in reassurance.

He watches Kai go up to the stage, stopping in a the middle for pose while he waits for the music to start. He gives the production team and small nod, and they press play.

A soft voice filters through the speakers, and Kai begins to move, with sharp movements of his limbs that translates into fluid body rolls. He moves across the dance floor, eyes slightly closed, as his body takes over in muscle memory resulted from hours of dance practice.

He did jumps, thrusts, and flips that left the audience gasping and oohing, the stage lift highlighting his every move. Behind him, the backup dancers proved to be successful in showcasing Kai's talent, in accompanying his moves with simple actions. Yoongi and Jungkook watched open mouthed, not expecting Kai to show this kind of talent. "Did he ever say he was a professional?" Jungkook mumbled, and Yoongi shook his head gently, his eyes still trained on their friend. "No...I don't think he did."

Kai thrust his head back, arching his back into a final pose as the music ended on one last sweet note. The audience exploded, and Yoongi could see Kai grinning broadly, forehead shining with sweat as his chest heaved. He straightened up, and gave a low bow to the audience, waving at them. He departed the stage and gave one final wave before disappearing begins the curtain and collapsing onto Yoongi and Jungkook.

"How does it feel?" Yoongi asked, and Kai sighed dreamily. "Fucking wonderful." Yoongi laughed and slapped Jungkooks back. "Well, Jungkooks next." Kai grinned broadly and held out his hands for Jungkook to slap. "Good luck Kook!" Jungkook only smiled nervously.

With one last look at his hyungs, he walked out onto the stage, with his backup dancers behind him and adjusted his mic with his hand. He paused and nodded for the music to start.