Lyrics

If I were Yoongi I would straight up wear sweats and baggy clothes Ugh he looks too good in a suit ❤️

Ugh he looks too good in a suit ❤️

                                        •

When Doyoon has announced the words 'Talent Show,' there was an immediate flurry of excitement. Mainly those who are eager to go up the ranks, or have something cool to show. Those who didn't, buried their faces in their hands.

"Now, I can see some of you who already know what their going to do." Doyoon continued. "However, many of you are feeling like you already failed, right?" Several of them nodded. "This talent show, is to show the people what you can do, and to show the prince that you're different, and maybe, he likes what you're able to do."

Many of the contestants already look like they're about to pass out.

"But there is no guarantee that you'll be kicked out if you fail, so don't take it to heart." Doyoon continues, a faint smile on his lips.

Yoongi thinks it's the first time he's ever smiled.

"Since this is a relatively big event, we will give you two weeks time to figure out and prepare what you are going to show. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you think it makes you special. You are dismissed."

As Doyoon departed the room, the contestants immediately crowded together, sharing ideas, and worries.

"What are you planning to do?" Jungkook asked, when they huddled together in a secluded corner of the room. "I can sing pretty well, and dance a bit too." Kai looked at him in awe. "You can dance?! Me too!" Yoongi looked at them grumpily.

"What about you Yoongi hyung?" Kai asked, and Yoongi sighed. "I can't sing, can't really dance, I guess I can rap."

Kai let out a loud gasp. "You can rap?!" Yoongi cringed at his loud voice and nodded. "Yeah, I'm not very good, it's just a hobby." After hearing those words Jungkook punched his thigh lightly.

"Hyung is really good!" He protested. "You should see him, he gets really fired up when he raps!" Yoongi blushes a bit at Jungkooks words, scratching the back of his neck while Kai wowed over that fact.

"It's nothing really," he tried. He hastily changed the subject. "What about you Kai? You said you could dance." It was Kai's turn to smile sheepishly. "Yeah, my uncle owns a dance studio, so time to time one of his instructors teaches me."

"Then I guess we know what we're going to do, I think now it's a matter of what we're going to perform to." Jungkook says, and Kai nods. Yoongi just waves his hand tiredly. "I make my own, so I'll just use that."

"You make your own music?!" Kai explodes, gaining attention from people around the room. He quiets down almost immediately and this time asked in a whisper. "You can make your own music?" Yoongi nods.