Polls

•

                                          •

After that night where Jimin has daringly kissed Yoongi on the cheek, it left him flaming red as he dashed through the hallways in order to get to his room.

He slammed the door open and closed it with a 'Bang!' Leaning against the door, he slid down onto the ground and screamed into his sleeve.

After he calmed down, he got to his feet shakily and wobbled to his bathroom, turning on the faucet and splashing water onto his face.

It didn't do much to cool his burning skin.

He wiped his face and hopped onto his bed, falling back, grabbing onto one of his many pillows. He replayed the scene again in his head, the way Yoongi first opened the door shirtless, the way that-,

Jimin let out a loud squeal and smothered himself in his sheets, trying to hide the redness of the apple of his cheeks, silently cursing himself for being so awkward.

His mind wandered to the moment where he got lost in the moment, and did something he wouldn't normally have the guts to do.

God, he didn't even see if Yoongi liked it or not, just ran away like the chicken he was.

He lay there, still trying to kill himself when he hears Taehyung enter the room, the telltale signs of the soft patter of his feet telling Jimjn who it was.

"Who got your panties in a twist?" He asked, and Jimin groaned, his voice still muffled from the blankets.

"Min fucking Yoongi." Taehyung sniggered. "Of course it's him," Jimin glared at his brother, but it was hard since he was still buried beneath the blankets and only the slits of his eyes were shown.

"What were you doing then?" Jimin asked next. "I haven't seen you this entire day." Taehyung hummed softly. "Nothing." Jimin sat up at this and poked Taehyung in a teasing manner.

"C'mon Tae, we all know when you answer like that it's either you got into trouble or you're nervous about something." Taehyung sighed and fidgeted.

"I'm tired, Jiminie, can we go to bed?" If it weren't for the red tint of Taehyung cheeks, Jimin would have thought something was seriously wrong. But he played along, patted Taehyungs head and slipped under the covers, drawing closer to his brother.

"Make sure you tell me tomorrow, yeah?" Taehyung nodded and snuggled close to his older brothers body.

"Yeah, sure."

The next morning, Jimin was still in his room, changing into his clothes and washing his face when Taehyung burst into the room.

"Jiminie!" He squealed, running over and tugging Jimin out the door. "You gotta come look!" Jimin let out a yelp as he was roughly dragged out, his towel and toothbrush slipping out of his grip and landing on the floor.