Trouble

Please vote and comment! ❤️ 😘 ❤️ ✨

                                       •

In the Alphas room, Yoongi and Kai were currently having a competition in air hockey. Jungkook already beat both of them and was lounging on a couch eating a cookie while watching them.

There was no prize. Just a matter of their pride as Alphas, and their pride was already wounded a little by having a younger Alpha beat them.

"You bosh shuck." Jungkook mumbled around a mouth of food, which caused both Kai and Yoongi to glare at him darkly, annoyance radiating off them in waves. "Keep your mouth shut while eating you brat." Yoongi snapped, turning his focus back into the game. Jungkook shrugged half heartedly at them and returned to eating. "I'm not the one losing." He muttered, but not loud enough for Yoongi and Kai to hear him.

Yoongi and Kai resumed their game, furiously battling against each other for their dignity as Alphas.

Unfortunately, at the final point, the door to the room flew open and Cow, (Yoongi later learned that his real name was Chul-Moo) strode in, distracting Yoongi and allowing the puck to slide into his goal.

Almost immediately, everyone who hadn't had the chance to have a one on one with the prince yet stood up and crowded Chul-Moo, demanding what it was like, if the prince was more pretty up close, or if the prince smelled nice. Chul-Moo just smiled smugly and flopped down onto a couch and crossed his legs, inviting them to ask questions.

"What did you guys do?" One man Yoongi had come to know was called Myung asked. Myung was a bubbly person, always having this bright smile on his face and a twinkle to his eye.
Chul-Moo rubbed his face with his hand in fake thoughtfulness.

"We went to one of the highest balconies in the palace, where he was showing me some constellations and shit." They oohed.

"Was it interesting?" Another person asked, and Chul-Moo snorted. "Of course it wasn't. Imagine looking at stars for hours." Yoongi frowned when he heard that. There was nothing wrong with looking at stars, so why did Chul-moo look as if he hated it?

"Then did you tell him?" Jungkook spoke up, disdain clear on his face, his eyebrows knitted together. Turns out his brother didn't like what Chul-Moo said either. Chulmoo glared at him.

"Why the fuck would I? It'll automatically kick me out." Chul-Moo continued his rant about how unsatisfying his time with the prince was.

"And when I tried to get him to do something else, he'd just look at me dumbly like he doesn't fucking understand. Then he goes right back to talking. I swear, omegas could be so dumb someti-,"

At this point, Yoongi had enough of Chul-Moo talking. He stood up abruptly and stormed over to where Chul-Moo was sitting.

"Watch your mouth." Yoongi snarled, causing the other Alphas to back away. If anyone knew anything, it was to avoid confrontation between two Alphas, even if you were an Alpha yourself.

"What's wrong?" Chul-Moo taunted. Yoongi glowered at him darkly. "You can't say that about the prince."

"Why not? I didn't enjoy it at all, so why can't I say I was bored?" Chul-Moo argued, clearly showing his irritation on his face. Yoongi bets this is one of the rare times he isn't fake.

"I didn't mean that part. I meant the part where you downgraded omegas as if everyone of them were the same." Yoongi snapped back, his hackles rising with every idiotic sentence that comes out of Chul-Moo's mouth. "You talk as if you could say anything to omegas and expect them not to get hurt."

Chulmoo shrugged and sneered at Yoongi. "Why do you care? You're an Alpha too and we all know that omegas are just there for our pleasure, so we can bree-," before he finishes his rant however, Yoongi's fist comes in contact with his jaw, sending his head to the side.

Immediately, Jungkooks there to prevent him from landing anymore blows, although Yoongi is sure he's only doing that to prevent Yoongi from getting into more trouble, not to save Chul-Moo.

Chul Moo stood up, his face wrinkled in ugly anger. He's seething, steam practically blowing out of his ears while holding his now rapidly swelling jaw. "You'll be sorry you did this," he hissed loudly, and Yoongi glared at him, still trapped within Jungkooks hold. If he weren't, he'd probably try to deliver another blow.

Chulmoo stormed out of the room, hand still holding on to the part of his jaw that Yoongi hit. He could see that it was now turning a colour of purple.

"He's not going to tell the royal family is he?!" Jungkook exclaimed, loosening his good on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Let him." Kai growled. "We did nothing wrong." Yoongi grimaced at that. "I still punched him, and that's not good."

"Well he was bad mouthing the prince, so he's gotta be a stupid motherfucker if he's going to tattletale."

By that time most of the Alphas had dispersed, now going back to whatever they were doing before Yoongi punched Chul-Moo. The three of them sat on one of the many plush velvet couches around the room, and Jungkook picked up Yoongi's hand to inspect it.

"How hard did you punch him Hyung?" Jungkook asked, fascinated with the peeling and reddened skin of his knuckles. Kai leaned over to look while Yoongi let out a grunt.

"Hard enough to make him look more ugly than he is now." Yoongi grumbled, and hissed when Jungkook accidentally pressed on a sensitive part.

"Do you think he actually went to the royal family?" Jungkook asked worriedly, when Yoongi had slapped Jungkooks hand from his bruised knuckles.

"Nah." Yoongi replied. "He looks stupid, but he isn't that-,"

The door of the room opened and guards came in, surveying the room.

"Can Min Yoongi please stand up." Jungkook and Kai looked at Yoongi worriedly as he stood up, Jungkooks hand coming to clutch at Yoongi's shirt. "Hyung, what if-," Yoongi cut him off.

"Relax kiddo," he said smiling. "Nothing will happen." Jungkook didn't look particularly relaxed, if his rigid structure was anything to go by. Yoongi walked over to the guards, well aware of the eyes that followed him. He ignored them, acting as if he wasn't scared at all.

Lie. His heart was beating so fast he could swear the guards could smell it on him, his distress smell. Nonetheless, Yoongi tried to mask it as much as he could, and kept a neutral face.

Shortly after, they arrived at a room, and the guard knocked on the door three times, and after a few beats, the Queens voice filtered through. "Come in."

The guards opened the door and ushered Yoongi in. He sees the Queen sitting in a chair in front a desk, with the two princes are either side of her. Chul-Moo was also there, grinning smugly at Yoongi, like he didn't know he just dug his own grave.

The Queen motioned him to sit down, and as he did so, he tried to avoid the gaze of Jimin. When he sat down, the Queen leaned foreword on here elbow and stared at him.

"So? Would you like to tell me what happened?"

~~~

So I've been thinking about the speed I've been posting the chapters, and I've also looked at other writers profile, and I almost always see that they have several ongoing books, and I wanted to know what my readers think.

If you want me to continue writing this book, with frequent updates like every three days, comment here.

If you want me to post several books with fewer updates each book, comment here.

Thank you for reading! ❤️