Bribery

Cuuuutiieee

Cuuuutiieee

                                       •

As Yoongi and Jungkook watched Kai fight, it was almost laughable at how easy he parried Sang's sword, almost like he was playing with the other.

Well, to be fair, Sang was Minjae level fighting.

For the umpteenth time in a row, Sang fell to the ground, his clothes and hair caked with dust and dirt. He was also panting heavily, sweat rolling down his forehead and making dark dots on the ground.

He got back up unsteadily, muscles weak from the exertion by being attacked by a stronger opponent than him.

When Kai lunged forewords, Sang stumbled back, already kind of giving up due to the sheer difference in their techniques and skills. He landed on his butt, letting out a small 'oof'.  His face was met with Kai's sword, and the buzzer sounded, signalling the end of the match.

Kai stepped back and helped Sang back to his feet, to which the disgruntled Alpha took reluctantly.

Kai bowed to the crowd, and they cheered wildly.

The judges held up the scores for Kai and Sang. For Kai, the score was 8,8,8, which was actually a really good score. For Sang, he got a 6,7,6.

It seems like Sang is going to leave the competition. Hopefully, Minjae will too, since he sucks as well.

Oh perfect. He's next.

"I've been looking foreword to this for like, forever." Jungkook grinned, getting comfortable in his chair. "Well, Minjae and Kyong are both pretty bad, but Kyong is slightly better. Minjae is gonna lose!"

The three of them watched the tiny figures of Minjae and Kyong below them in the arena. It almost impossible to see who was who, except the three of them knew Minjae's ugly face all too well.

The buzzer sounds and Jungkook leans closer to the TV, eagerly waiting for Minjae's defeat. Everything seemed to be going really well, Kyong living up to their expectations and getting most of his hits in. Minjae was starting to look bloody, bruises forming.

He collapsed onto the ground, wincing as Kyong advanced, aiming to pin Minjae to the ground and win.

What he did not expect was the wave of dirt that came his way, entering his eyes, nose and mouth.

Kyong spluttered, letting out a yell of pain when the grains of the dust enters his eyes. He hunched over, coughing and hands rubbing furiously over his eyes.

Jungkook stood up, yelling in anger. "Isn't that cheating?"

Apparently it wasn't because the referee didn't stop them from fighting.

Oh how the turns have tabled.

Kyong was still wiping his eyes, the eyelids blinking rapidly, but judging by how he stumbled, he still couldn't see properly. Minjae stood up slowly from the ground, picking up his fallen sword and advancing towards Kyong.

That's when Jungkook started to scream, "get up Kyong! He's coming! Get up you turd!"

Unfortunately, because they were so far away, Kyong couldn't hear them, and Minaj raised his sword above his head, about to strike down. Luckily, Kyong heard Minjae coming, and ran away before he could get hit.

Jungkook and Kai let out a hiss of satisfaction when they see that Kyong and Minjae have appropriate spacing between them. By this time, Kyong has managed to get the dirt out of his eye, although it was a bit red.

He charged at Minjae, dodging his sword before head butting him into the sand. From there, it was just Kyong punching Minjae in the face while the other tried to block his punches. Eventually, Minjae patted the ground in surrender, prompting the buzzer to sound and Kyong to get up.

"There's no way Minjae's gonna last after this." Jungkook crowed triumphantly, leaning back with a satisfied sigh. "He's gonna-," he narrowed his eyes at the screen, before he jumps up, knocking over the table.

"WHAT THE FU-," Yoongi and Kai turn their attention to the screen and saw what had riled Jungkook up so much.

Minjae's score was 8,8,7.

Kyong's score was 8,7,8.

That means that Minjae wouldn't be kicked out, which didn't make sense, because Minjae was definitely worse than Myung, and around the same as Sang.

Jungkook was fuming.

"That crazy bi-," Yoongi slapped a hand over Jungkooks mouth before he could get the swear word out. "He definitely did something to the judges! There's no way he got a better score than Sang!"

Yoongi glared at Minjae through the screen, and saw the other smirk at the judges.

No way. He couldn't have-,

"I think he bribed the judges." He spoke quietly  to Jungkook and Kai once his brother had calmed down. "That's the only explanation, how his skills were the same as Sang's, yet their scores are drastically more different than his."

Kai chewed his lip with frustration laced into his expression. "What can we do about it? It's not like we have any evidence or anything. Accusing him like that would bound to give us trouble."

"He probably bribed them with money or smth." Jungkook said sullenly. "He has a lot of money, remember?" Kai nodded.

"No wonder why he lasted for such a long time even though his personality is shitty and he's a total douchebag." Yoongi groaned, wanting to overturn tables and maybe throw Minjae in a ditch somewhere.

"Well that means I'll fight him next then." Kai pointed out. It was true. After Jungkook would have his fight with Bora, then Kai would fight Minjae in the second round.

"Then you better beat him and beat him up bad." Jungkook growled, before getting up and leaving for his match.

👑👑👑

I really wanna kill Minjae but I gotta keep him here for the sake of plot 😂

I'm almost at 500 followers!!!! 😱😱😱

Thank you for reading and have a great day!!!!