Bound

•

                                         •

Yoongi looked around, panic quickly settling into his bones, his mind chanting, Where did they go? Where did they go???

In the midst of his panic, Yoongi somehow managed to notice a skid mark of a shoe by the now demolished doorway. He walked quickly towards it, crouching down so he could see better.

Sure enough, there were more leading out of the box, and without looking behind him to see if anyone followed, he ran after the footprints, stopping every now and then to recheck the placement of the footprints.

The prints led him down a corridor out of the arena, where they spread out in different directions.

"Fuck!" Yoongi growled, running a shaking hand through his hair in frustration. He forced himself to calm down, closing his eyes.

He let his inner wolf take some control, his sense of smell becoming sharper, his sense of awareness clearer, and all the sudden, he could smell Jimin.

His eyes snapping open, Yoongi runs towards the direction of Jimins scent, his mind already losing its rational control.

All he could think of was poor Jimin, held captive and scared. That thought spurred him on to run faster.

He skids to a stop when he hears voices, ducking behind a tree and crouching low. He swivels his body so he could peer behind the tree.

He spies a group of haggled looking men, arguing among themselves. Although their clothes looked sophisticated, their faces were anything but. He sees the bag used to carry the bomb beside one mans leg.

He ignores it and continues to spy on the group until he sees three figures sitting on the ground with bags over their heads.

It was the Queen and the two princes.

He sucked in a breath and returned to his spot quietly. Sure, he can fight, but without his weapon, he'd probably lose, considering most of the men were at least five feet six. Against his height, he didn't really stand a chance.

"Where is he? He said he he'd be here with the money, but it's been 10 minutes!" One man yelled, clearly frustrated. By now, it was kind of clear to Yoongi that these were just ordinary thugs that kidnapped the royal family for money.

Way less scarier than if it were assassins.

Yoongi let out a startled squeak when he feels a hand on his shoulder, whirling around and his hand raised prepared to strike.

It turned out to be Jungkook and Kai, the former with his arms raised in front in a defensive position. Yoongi lowers his hand quietly and peeks from the tree in case the group of men heard them. They didn't, so Yoongi turned his attention back to Jungkook and Kai.

"Is that-?" Kai whispered, and Yoongi nodded. He switches places with the two so they could take a peek.

"I thought they'd have to be professionals or something to pull off something like that." Jungkook hissed. "But it turns out they're just thugs." Kai nodded. "Who did it for money."

The three of them looked at each other. "We can take them on, right?" Yoongi asked, and Jungkook and Kai nodded, determination in their eyes.

They separated, Jungkook and Kai sneaking behind the group of men, while Yoongi lay in wait beside the royal family, hidden behind a big bush.

He watched as Jungkook and Kai creep closer, making eye contact with Yoongi before they explode of of the bush, taking some men by the necks and knocking them unconscious. The other men were caught off guard, giving them the temporary advantage of surprise.

While Jungkook and Kai were busy throwing punches and kicks, Yoongi ran towards the three huddled figures, who were now tense due to the sounds of grunts and thuds.

He untied Taehyung's strings first, his fingers working as quickly as he could to untie him. Once Taehyung was free, he ripped the bag off Taehyung's hands and began to untie Jimin's strings.

"Untie her." Usually Yoongi would get in trouble if he called the Queen "her," but he supposed this was a special occasion. Taehyung nodded with wide eyes and immediately did the same to his mother. Within a few seconds, the Queen and Jimin were free.

"Head in that direction. That's where the arena is. Run and don't look back." They nodded, the Queen holding her two sons tight as they ran towards the direction Yoongi pointed towards.

With the Queen and her sons safe, Yoongi could breathe better. He turned towards Jungkook and Kai, and found them polishing the last man. The thug fell with a thump onto the ground, knocked out cold.

"You guys okay?" Kai nodded. "We got hit a few times, but I think we're good. How's the royal family?"

Yoongi looked back towards the spot where the Queen and the princes were previously held captive. "They're a bit shaken, but they're unharmed." Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

"That's good".

Using the ropes, they tied the thugs together so that when the royal guards came, they could be taken away.

The three of them head back to the castle, talking animatedly between them.

"When I was hiding behind that tree, I heard them talking between themselves." Yoongi says, and Jungkook and Kai turn to look at him.

"What did they say?" Jungkook questioned.

"I heard them complaining about how they were supposed to get paid by someone to kidnap the royal family." Yoongi answered.

"Maybe it's someone with a grudge?" Kai asks, and Jungkook shook his head. "If they had a grudge they would've just killed them."

It left Yoongis head spinning.

Why would someone pay amateur thugs to kidnap the royal family, and for purpose?

👑👑👑

I finally updated early! Lol. I hoped you guys liked this chapter!!!

Last time I updated, some of you didn't get the notification, so there is a new chapter titled "louder than bombs."

Have a nice day!!!!