The Second Prince

Their faces lmfao

Their faces lmfao

Kai has visited them a few hours later, sweaty and out of breath.

"Well you look shiny." Yoongi muttered, and Kai laughed. "I haven't danced in a while, so it was a bit tiring at first. But it's all right, I'm used to it now."

"Was it just you in there?" Jungkook asked, and Kai nodded, looking a bit sick. "Yeah, for some reason Minjae was there as well. Didn't know the bastard could dance."

"How well?" Jungkook asked, and Kai sighed. "Pretty damn well if I have to be honest. It's surprising really, considering he seems like someone who cares only for his face."

"You said he's from a rich family, so maybe he's pretty well rounded in most areas." Yoongi pointed out, remembering their first class of physical work. Minjae had looked like it was nothing new for him.

"Well that sucks for us then." Kai sighs. "Anyways, I'm going to go shower. Are you guys still going to be here after a while?" Yoongi nodded, and Kai waved them goodbye.

"Hyung, if Minjae is rich does that mean that he could hire professional people to make a routine for him?" Jungkook asked worriedly, and Yoongi shrugged. "Not sure, considering the rules. Depending on them, he may be allowed, or he may not." Jungkook frowned and Yoongi ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry kiddo." He reassured. "I'll make you the best fucking song out there, and Minjae will shit his pants seeing you sing." Jungkook giggled at his brothers attempt at reassuring him.

"I trust you hyung."

Jungkook walks silently through the empty corridor, nearing around 10 at night. It was a few days before the talent show, and Jungkooks nerves were already jittery with excitement. He felt nervous as well, but the excitement outweighed the nervousness, due to the fact that Jungkook sincerely thinks the song Yoongi helped him produce might be one of the best songs ever heard.

He hummed the tune quietly under his breath, mouthing the words so he could memorize them quicker.

Somewhere, Jungkook hears a rattling sound, and he freezes, looking around quickly and dulling his steps. His breaths started to come out fast, and he urged himself to stay calm.

At this time he cursed himself of being so paranoid of empty and dark corridors. He quickened his steps, making sure they landed softly on the carpet.

After a while, the rattling sound seems to have disappeared and Jungkook slowed down. He released the breath that he had been holding and rounded a corner, only to crash into someone with a loud yelp.

The other person shrieked and fell backwards, and whatever he was carrying slipped out of his hands. Lunging foreword, Jungkook seized the items from falling to the ground. When he was stabilized, he turned around to give back the items, worried that the other person might be hurt.