Chapter 5:Your Mine

AVA'S POV

Today was strange, I had every class with Rogan and his friends. But whats stranger is i had fun, I got to know them all brandon was already like the big brother i never had. The twins where adorable but also massive sluts, They all had a thing for brunettes, Except the twins they'd sleep with anyone who was'nt blonde they all seemed to dislike blondes, And Jake. Jake was... Quiet really quiet but always seemed aware of everything all the time. I'd catch a cheeky smile on his face every now and then.

They all seemed so nice i feel stupid for judgeing them straight away but then again theres still something going on, Something there not telling me. Theres got to be a reason why Rogans so interested in me.

Walking out of school i was happier than usual maybe having friends is a good thing, Maybe its the fact that they havnt asked about me very much, About why i have no friends or why no one seems to really know who i am.

Turning the key in my car i was starving more than ready to be home, but fate seemed to have other plans. My car cut out it wouldnt start. Great!, Just as i was about to ring my mother there was a tap on my window

"Car problems?" Rogan.

He seemed to be everywhere, putting my phone in my bag i got out.

"Clearly... This is where you act all gentlemenly and offer me a ride"

"Oh really, Well then i guess i should offer you a ride then" Inodded greatful."If you go on a date with me friday night?"

What?

"Im sorry?"

"Go on a date with me Ava" I couldnt. Going out with him does not seem like a good idea we'd have to talk he'd ask questions i dont think im ready to talk to anyone about the shit that goes though my head nevermind some guy ive known 2 days. And that would make this my first ever date. But looking in his eyes while he stands there awaiting my answer it doesnt matter what thoughts just ran through my head because only one answer was going to come from my mouth and i knew that as soon as he asked me.

"Yes... Okay.. Now drive me home asshole" His face lit up like christmas it gave me a wierd feeling in my tummy and before i knew it i was smileing back.

I dont think it matters whats going on with him or what secrets hes keeping, I know that whatever it turns out to be id still feel the same as i do right now after just 2 days.

~*~

Pulling up outside my house he cut of the car and turned towards me.

"So i guess il see you tomorrow then"

"Yeah unless you want to come im sure my mom would love to meet you, I dont normaly interact with people, So if she finds out you where feet away and i didnt invite you in she'd have my head" He chuckled at that and shook his head yes.

"Well i guess il just have to then. A headless date wasnt really what i signed up for" Ignoreing him i jumped from the car "Shes not crazy right" He genuinly looked scared. Ha idiot i just kept going and left it.

"Mom im home!"Hmm no answer"I brought a friend for dinner is that okay"

SMASH

The sound of a pan hitting the floor echoed around me as we made are way to the kitchen there she stood hands out in shape of where the pan should be.

"Hello Mrs Mitchell im Rogan its nice to meet you" Silence

"Okay mom how about i show Rogan my room while you sort dinner... Okay.. Good"

Grabing his hand and ignoring the goose bumps that rose up my arms i dragged him upstairs and pushed my door open.

"So this is it"

He looked around for a while before sitting down on my bed i took a seat next to him and shrugged of my jacket.

"Its small But nice i like it, Its cosy"

"Thanks... I want to say aswell my moms not normally that strange" He laughed a little and before i know it his hands gripped onto my waist and he leaned back and pulled me with him, Looking down i was hovering over his face. His beautiful flawless face. He leaned in and i frooze as his soft but tender lips pressed on top of mine he pulled away quick before i could react and pressed his forehead against mine, I could feel his heated breath against my face.

"I know we dont really know each other yet but we will, And its you i know it is. Your the one i want. Your mine" With that his lips were back on mine they felt amazing i moved my lips with his as well as i could, I caught on pretty quickly and the next you know we where making out.

His hands ran around my thighs as his tongue entered my mouth the minty taste consumed me as he gripped my legs tightly in his hands. Wow this was going fast, His hands slide in my top and brushed against my skin i realised i wasnt going to stop him i couldnt it felt so right i had no reason to stop, i wasnt scared i could do this.

whatever this was going to be.

so i took my hands from his hair and grabbed the bottem of his t-shirt this is it...

"KIDS! DINNERS READY!"

...........................................................

(AN)

for some reason i cant put up a picture of dave franco but im pretty sure everyone knows what he looks like