Chapter 14:I Will Kill You

Michael James on the side.........

ROGAN'S POV

Waking up next to ava was amazing, Running my fingers through her hair last nights events kept flashing through my mind.

What happened in her childhood will not be left alone, I already sent Jake a text last night with her father and Brents name, I didnt give him any information just names. Jakes one of my hackers but i trust him more than the rest of them and hes great at it aswell.

After taking a shower I put on some blue jeans, A tight black shirt and some timberlands.

I walked in the kitchen to meet my father, He was already seated and had got me some breakfast i sat oposite him and started eating waiting for him to speak.

"There was no one there when we arrived at the restaurant, The body was gone and there was no traces left behind, From what we can tell hes only got around 40 maybe 50 men but hes smart"He said

"I know all this, I want a team tracking that fucker, I want to know what he's doing 24 fucking 7, And then when the times right il put a bullet in his head"

I was in my office working hard when my door was knocked on"Come in!" Expecting Ava my face fell at who came in."What do you want Carmen"

"I just wanted to talk about tonight, And what im doing" Her top was hanging down and her skirt was way too short she looked idiotic.

"You know what your doing Carmen, Its a simple job so cut the fucking shit and tell me what you want im busy" She walked towards my desk but i held up my hand before she could come any closer

"Take a fucking step back and tell me what you want" Placing her hands on the desk she leaned forward.. This bitch must have a death wish.. Ava would kill her, And i'd let her aswell

"You... I want you, You could have had me but insted you chose some ugly virgin who clearly does'nt know anything about running a clan, I can help you baby... Let me show you a good time Boss...She'll never have to know."I laughed, I could'nt help it, She really couldnt see how stupid she looked and sounded. Before i could comment and kick her out i was beaten to it.

My office door slammed shut.Hard.

Ive never seen her look so deadly...And hot! Tight leather pants and a cut of crop top showing her tanned flat stomach... I must have been good in a past life,

"Take a seat please Carmen", She sounded calm, It was unnerveing.

"I was just going actually"

"Take a fucking seat or il beat you into one"She needed no more warnings and took her seat oposite me. Ava locked the door taking out the key and putting it in her pocket.

I watched her as she made her way over to me and sat down in my lap smashing her lips against mine."Good morning Rogan"i just nodded and smiled, I wanted to see how she handled this. Here eyes left mine and she turned to Carmen.

"To start i should say that i heard everything so denying it wont do you any good, But luckily for you im going to let this go"What? What was she doing" Im not going to kill you, As much as i want to, Im also not going to beat you up"Seriously! I was hoping for a cat fight, Well more like cat slaughter, She stood up and walked around the desk"Stand up Carmen.. Good. Now pass me your right hand" In the blink of an eye her hand was twisted painfully behind her back and her head slammed against my desk even making me jump.

She held her hand in place and moved close to Carmens face"This is your only warning. If you speak to Rogan about anything other than the jobs your given. I will kill you, If you attempt anything, If you breath near him, I WILL KILL YOU"She let go and pushed her to the floor

"Do we have an understanding?" I've never been so proud of anyone

"Yes, yes i-im so so sorry it wont happen again"

"Thats good" The key tumbled to the floor next to carmens legs"Let yourself out"

She's crazy, But i love it.

~*~

AVA'S POV

It took a lot for me not to take my new gun from my ankle holster and shoot her in the head, I've never killed anyone before but i really dont think her death would bother me or make an impact on the world,

Thats why i dont care about Rogans life style, I knows hes killed people but never good innocent people and neither will I. But that bitch was pushing her luck, I've warned her now if she trys shit like that again i wont hold back.

"That was fucking hot!" I threw him a cheeky grin sitting back down on his lap

"Well ive warned her now, Next time i can not be held responsible for my actions"

"If you'd have ripped out her heart right there i wouldnt have held you responsible.She knew exactly what she was doing... Shes a slut."Good answer.." Are you okay though.. You know after last night" I blushed turning away.

"Yeah im great actually"I said, He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Do you know how Mel is, I was going to go see her but i dont know where she is, Or how to get anywhere in this stupid maze house"He laughed.

"Shes fine, I spoke to Brandon this morning, You'll see her soon baby"I sighed i needed to see her, I needed to see shes okay"And i cancelled the party its too much hassle with whats going on with Lanker" I DID NOT have a problem with that ive never really like'd partys, I was more of a netflicks and romance novels kind of girl.. But i didnt have anything to read here.

I was on Rogans back while he carried me to the living room."I was wondering if maybe tomorrow Chaz could drive me into town.. And before you start i need some books or something Rogan i cant just sit around here all day doing nothing"

"Hes following you around Ava what if he stops you again, Chaz is a big guy and i trust him, But not with your life"

"You come then, You Chaz and Jake, Its just a quick trip into town, Just one book store and thats it i promise.. Pleeeease" I grabbed his shirt sticking out my bottem lip

"FINE! Fine, But you do not leave my side Ava not once"YES!

"I wont, I wont i promise, Thank you baby!.... I love you" He chuckled

"Yeah, Yeah whatever" He flipped me to the sofa and his fingers hit my sides

"NOOO.... STOP IL PEE!!! SERIOUSLY IL PEE!" I hated being tickled

"If theres a god up there, He'll make sure you pee on him" My head whipped to the side pushing rogan off.

"MEL" She pulled me into a hug keeping one of her hands locked with Brandons.

"Im fine Ava its just a little gash nothing to worry about" She honestly looked fine

"I was so worried, And pissed" She laughed as well as Brandon

"So since i know im your only friend, And i know you never have plans, I've made some for us. Girls night Tomorrow!!"

"Im offended Melissa, I actually do have plans through the day, Rogans taking me book shopping" Her eyes lite up.Brandon noticed

"No dont even think about it, Your not going anywhere" I walked away letting them argue,

I dont care about Wanker Lanker hes clearly not as powerfull as Rogan, What do i have to be scared of,  I'd do whatever it takes to help them get rid of him.

This is the first time in a long time that im completely and utterly happy, I belong here, This is my family now , An il be damned before i let that fucker take this away from me.

.....................

(AN)

Work holidays are amazing just gives me loads of time to write this book, thanks for the votes! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

xxDarkFaexx