Chapter 25:Shalee

AVA'S POV

Rogan had been gone for 2 hours the scan was in an hour an he had'nt even rang me.

"Brandon text, There still busy"Mel was calm, Like always i guess she was used to this kind of thing."Im gunnah go get a drink, You want one?" I nodded before she left.

"Miss boss lady?" I looked down shocked at the small child tugging on the sleeve of my t-shirt, I crouched down beside her, She was around 5, I could tell she was mixed her skin was a beautiful caramel, She was dressed head to toe in pink.

"Hello, And who might you be?"

"Im Shalee, Im 5!" She held her fingers up to show me.

"Well hello Shalee, Im Ava, And im 18, Where's your mommy baby?"

"Dunno my Daddy's busy though so he left me with Jade, And Jade's mean"

"Well it just so happens that i am completely free, How about you spend some time with me"

She nodded her head excited.

I spotted her gem covered One direction Pumps, hmmm im not really a fan but it gave me an idea.

~*~*~*~

ROGAN'S POV

I was texting Ava on my way home but she didnt reply.

"She'll be fine boss"I looked over my clothes, They still had blood on them i'd have to change before the scan,

"Has Mel got back to you?"

"Erm...No actually, She has'nt" He was just as worried as me i could tell.

As soon as we pulled up i dashed in to the house.

I know for sure...

Everybody wanna steal my girl everybody wanna take her heart away

Couple million in the whole wide world find another one cos she belongs to me

Na na na na na na

I clearly worried for nothing.

She looked so beautiful and care free dancing around the room with Mel and Shalee, Chaz's daughter, There loud singing stopped with the song.

"Well is'nt this just unexpectedly hilarious"I said

"UNCLE ROGAN!" I caught Shalee when she jumped into my arms and took her to sit on the sofa's.

"You all seem to have had a productive day" I smiled at Ava kissing her quickly, I sighed looking into her eyes, I really loved this woman, I rubbed my hand across her belly, She was quite big now but she looked just as beautiful.

"Yes we have, I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful little girl"She said

AVA'S POV

I watched Rogan play with Shalee After he'd changed his clothes since they had blood on them, We didnt need her seeing that.

"SHALEE" Chaz ran into the room.

"Daddy!" Daddy?, She's Chaz's daughter, With them both in the room i could see the resembalence.

"Where have you been! Ive been looking for you everywhere, You cant just run of like that baby."

"Oh Chaz thats my fault, We were spending time together"I eyed the girl who entered after him, It was the bitch i shot at earlyer! So her names Jade."Im sorry if i worried you"

Shalee spotted Jade and moved away. "Oh its fine Miss Ava, Jade said she'd ran off,"

"Yeah sweetheart you shouldnt do that" She went to grab Shalee who again moved closer to me and she scowled down at her.

"She's right baby you cant do this everyday,"He clearly couldnt see it, He was leaving his daughter every day with someone she clearly disliked.

"Ava baby, We should go see the doctor now, Where going to be late"I nodded at Rogan grabbing his hand. As we started walking to the door i dropped his hand and turned back to Chaz.

"Does Jade look after Shalee everyday?"

"Erm yes Miss Ava im quite busy with training"

"Okay well bring her here then, Me and Mel would love to have her around, Then Jade doesnt have to bother."

After he agreed and i ignored Jades dirty looks i said goodbye and we made are way to the doctors wing.

"Pull your top up for me and well have a look shall we" I pulled up my sweat-shirt for her to apply the jell.

Mel, Brandon and Jake had tagged along but the twins where busy.

"There they are again, Still nice and strong... Would you like to know the sex?"

"Yes!"Rogan damn near shouted in my ear"Sorry i mean , Yes please"

I laughed at him, He'd been overly excited for days now.

"Well right here is Baby A, Its a boy... And baby B is .... A girl"Tears flooded down my cheeks. I could'nt believe it.

After the news of the babys we spoke with people,and Rogan informed his parents.

"Daddy love's you so much babbies" We were layed in bed and Rogan was talking to my bump.

He placed his body above mine.

"And i love you, More than you could possibley ever know, Not just for giving me 2 beautiful children, But for being you, For being who i need, And for loving me in return. I wouldnt change a thing, Your My everything. I Love You So Much."

A tear ran down my cheek and he caught it with his thumb.

"Im gunnah have that one"

I looked up at him, His Beautiful face and ocean blue eyes.

"Dont seem so amazed, I may have fallen for you the moment we met, You saved me, From my past, and the future i could have had without you. I love you just as much you need to know that."

"I Know" His hand caressed the side of my face And his soft lips pressed against mine.

BANG!

I jumped underneath Rogan who ran towards the door Jake whispered a few words before he disapeared and Rogan came back in grabbing clothes.

"Whats going on?"

"Someone open fired at one of the bars looking for me, Ive got to go deal with it, Mel will be here soon to wait with you okay?"He was about to go where someone wanted him dead and he was worrid about me.

"Yeah il be fine, Be safe okay. I love you" He lips pressed against mine.

"I will, I love you"

God please keep him safe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cheak out my new story. UNORTHODOX

The traitor will be revealed next chapter.........

Vote

xxDarkFaexx