Chapter 8 :Kidnapped

Rogans sleeve tattoo on the side..............

AVA'S POV

Laying across Rogans chest i couldnt believe how far we've come ive known him nearly a month now, Since are date at Suzys we have been pretty much inseparable, Ive also grown quite close with the boys. Im at there house now i pretty much live here i cant seem to sleep if im not with him, Fortunatly im still a virgin i clearly have more self control then i thought. I ran my hand down his bionic looking tattoo sleeve, I could feel his hands runny through my hair and i sighed into the crook of his neck.

There was something on my mind and he knew it, Yesterday he had a chat with my mother a chat i wasnt allowed to be involved in, The only thing i herd was him asking permission. She cryed, They hugged and i was just confused.

He wouldnt tell me what was going on. I found out about my moms new boyfriend Richard he seemed nice i guess aslong as he was good to her i was fine with it.

"You shouldnt think so much" I turned to look at him, His blue eyes gazed into mine"Unless its about me obviously" Ah still so cocky.

"Just thinking about us, Its been a month since i met you" His body stiffened underneath me"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing just didnt realise it was that long doesnt really feel like it"He was making me feel uneasy

"Are you okay you've been acting weirder than normal" He laughed and kissed my forehead before rolling of the bed to grab a shirt.

"Are you calling me wierd patty"I threw a pillow at his head which he caught inches from his face"You know i like it when you get all aggressive" Oooh kinky, And i could see his beautiful abs showing through his tight shirt, Oh what id do to just-WOW where did that come from.

"Seriously though Rogan where okay right" Maybe this was to do with the secrets he knows i held back on the date and hes stupid if he thinks i dont know that he sneaks out at night, But i know he'll tell me when the times right.

"Im fine honestly everythings great, But it is boys night so you need to take your little arse home" Okay maybe hes fine"I spoke to your mom she said shes making a special dinner, So ive just got to make a call then il drive you home" He pecked my lips and slipped out of the room.

I couldnt help it i just had to.

I followed him out i needed to know a bit about what was going on he got to the top of the stairs pulled out his phone while i stood round the corner.

"Hey Julia" Why was he calling my mom"Yeah..... Tonight.... I know im greatfull you agreed... No shes way to stubborn to agree... When shes settled im sure we can sort that out... Thank you, You too, Good bye Julia"

I ran back to his room and sat on the bed, What was that about, Whos too stubborn? Me? And what was happening tonight? I guess i'd just have to wait and see.

Rogan dropped me at home but refused to come in. Said he was busy.. Ididnt really think much of it hes always busy.

"Mom, Im home"

"In the dining room sweetie dinners just been served"

Dining room? We never really eat in there, Must be something important, My mom and Richard were sat at the table, And my plate was at the other side of them i took my seat and looked down.Chilli dogs and fries my favorite, Something strange was going on here.

Through dinner i kept getting this wierd feeling i was being watched, But every time i looked towards the window i didnt see anything.

It was getting late so i excused my self to go to bed.

"Ava"

"Yeah, mom"

"I just...I just want you to know how much i love you okay"

"Erm.. Yeah okay i love you too mom" After a wierd overly squeezed hug i carried on up stairs.

Well that was wierd there must be something in the air today, Or theres something going on with rogan and my mom, Fuck it im probably over thinking stuff after changing and brushing my teeth i jumped in to bed. I text rogan saying good night but he didnt reply, Most likly busy, Again. I put my phone underneath my pillow and fell asleep.

~*~

I jumped awake at the sound of my floor boards creeking, What was that. Richard went home last night and my mom should be at work!

Taking my never used gathering dust bat from the corner of my room i sat on the edge of my bed and just listened im not gunnah be brave we all no what happens to the dumb bitches in those films, But as a shaddow passes by then stops in front of my door i know i have no choice.

I creep my way to behind the door into the corner and wait. The intruder slowing and carefully pushed open my door and as soon as he steped in i swung.

"AAH MY FUCKING EYE!!" It only took me seconds to realise i knew that cry of pain but before it could piece together in my mind i felt a pick in my neck and it all went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~

AN

 shes finally been taken now you know the characters well enough its going to get interesting!! Thanks for the votes

xxDarkFaexx