Chapter 15 : Phone Call

AVA'S POV

Standing infront of the mirror, I couldnt believe i could look so good, Mel had done my makeup to perfection, Im as ready as im ever going to be.Tonight i was going to meet Ally Rogans sister, At a family dinner.

Its been a week since my run in with Lanker, I''d been out a few times with mulitiple guards but i was starting to get irritated, I could never seem to get a second alone.

"You ready baby girl"Damn he looked good in a suit.

"Yeah let me just grab my purse and we can leave" Picking up the black clutch to match my little black dress i made my way towards him.

"I spoke to one of the doctors on the ward, You can go down and get tested for the pills tomorrow, Its just a pee sample and blood pressure dont look so worried" He'd been trying to get me to go to the doctors for contraceptives All week. He hated condoms"Hell have to do a pregnancy test aswell just as a precaution"

Pulling up out side the James's 3 story house, I opened my door to get out, But a hand stopped me"You should know, My sisters not a very friendly person, She'll be harsh at first you've just got to push through it" I nodded im sure i can handle her.

There was security everywhere, I could tell they where private and not any of Rogans men, I knew most of there faces now and there all quite young.

"Mom where here!" Rogan pulled me in to what im guessing is the sitting room, His mom and dad had glasses of wine in there hands chatting to a young girl on the oposite sofa, She looked around 16/17, She had blonde hair which was obviously dyed, She looked like Rita Ora.

"Finally, Dinners nearly ready where have you been, Oh Ava you look beautiful" His sister was'nt giving anything away, I hugged Grace and Michael, Taking a seat next to Rogan Ally opened her mouth.

"Mrs James dinner is served"The maid bowed her head and left, Im finding it so hard to get used to this rich shit life style.

Rogan pulled out my chair before taking a seat next to me at the dinner table, Grace and Michael are at the head and Ally sat opposite me, The food was placed and we all started eating and the conversations flowed.

"So whats your story Ana" She smirked

"Its Ava, And its quite boreing really just an average life i guess"

"Right, I bet it was like winning the lottery when Rogan showed you some attention"

"ALLY! Dont speak to are guest like that, Ava's a good person. Stop being so judgemental"Michael shouted.

"Its fine Michael, I've heard it before from some of his female clan members it doesnt bother me, Her bull shit opinions on are relationship doesnt effect me..." Grace held in a smile and changed the subject.

This was going to be a long night.

.......................

I closed the book i was reading, And Rogan walked from the bathroom in low hanging silk sleep pants jumping in bed next to me.

"Again im sorry about my sister"

"Its fine.. It really didnt impact me at all"

"Good, Shes only being like this because she doesnt trust you yet.. but who cares what she thinks ,right"

I kissed his cheek and curled into his side. Tomorrow was a brand new day.

~*~

I could here the vibrations of my phone, Half asleep i moved my hand around trying to find it whilst being held down by Rogans sleeping body.

I kepy my eyes closed and placed the phone to my ear, The only person who rings me is my mom so i never cheak the screen

"Hey mom"

"Oh sweet Ava.. Im far from being your mother" My blood ran cold at his voice.

"What do you want Wanker" I knew i was going to piss him of but what could he do, I slapped Rogans arm and he jumped awake i placed my finger over my mouth and put the phone on speaker

"AVA!"

"Calm down Wanker i've just woke up, What do you want?" Rogan was furious but stayed silent

"You. I thought i made that clear the last time we spoke sweetheart" I looked at Rogan and he mouthed something to me but i couldnt understand it.

"Flirt, Try get information" He whispered

I thought it through, theres no way he'd fall for that but i did have a good idea

"No you dont, You want his men and his clan, Why would you want me" My voice came out shy and timid and Rogans eyes widened. I grinned at him.

"Because your just my type baby, He'll never be able to make you feel as good as i can"Jake slipped into the room with some kind of machine Rogan must of text him he waved his hand at me and plugged it into my phone."Where is little Rogan" I knew i had to keep him talking but the things he was saying made me feel nauseous.

"I dont know, He always leaves in the mornings... I spend most of my days alone" Jake gave me the thumbs up that i could end the call, And they where both typeing on there phones.

"See sweetheart i'd treat you so much better, You'd never be alone" I fake gasped"Whats wrong" i was quite good at knowing when people were lieing and as concerned as he tryed to sound, I could tell it was fake.

"Someones coming i have to go....Bye Ben," I put the phone down taking a big breath and Rogan pulled me to him.

"Its okay baby we got him" Jake ran out and Rogan got up.

"Whats going on" I said

"I told you baby girl we got a location" He replied

"What about the doctors... Nevermind its fine il see you when your back" He pecked my cheek running out of the room, Just me then.

I sat in the bright white hospital looking room, I'd already taken my tests, I had to wait 4 days before my results come back on my blood before they give me any pills. I couldnt stop thinking about this morning. how did he get my number? And did he really think i was stupid enough to believe the shit he was saying.

Walking in to the kitchen i said hello to the chefs and went to the fridge for a water.

"Ava,"

"Hey Elliot whats up" I took a seat in one of the booths and he followed

"I need to know what type of phone you want boss told me to go out and get you a new one or something" Oh, Of course he'd get me a new phone.

I Spoke to elliot for a while before making my way up stairs, When i got there my door was open.. It shouldnt be.

"Stop trying to be sneaky and come in you idiot, Its your room"

"Mel.. This is a complete and utter invasion of privacy" She was on the bed eating some kind of meat on a stick it looked discusting

"Want some?" I could smell it before she got close to me, My hand flew to my mouth and i ran into the bathroom emptying the contense of my stomach.

"Holy shit are you okay! Im so sorry."

"Erm.. Yeah im fine whatever the fuck that is keep it far away from me... Better yet cover it in gasoline and burn the fucker"

"Your so funny Ava, I only came in to tell you about tonight... Bran rang me earlyer and said him and Rogan wanted to take us out.. So have a shower, Relax and il come in later to help you get ready"

I stayed on the bed for a while to clear my head...

A double date with Mel and Brandon.

I had a really Wierd feeling about this.

...................

AN

thanks for the votes

xxDarkFaexx