Chapter 24: Home.

Rogans cousin Nathan on the side...............

AVA'S POV

I could feel heat blowing on my face, Silk sheets consumed my naked form and my hand was placed on a hard warm body, Cracking my eyes open i smiled breathing in Rogans intoxicating scent.

I was home, I sighed and brushed the hair away from his eyes watching as the sunlight that streamed through the cracked open curtains shone down on his face, He looked so peaceful so i left him there and got up to get dressed.

My hair feel down over my shoulders, It was clean... And so was i, Someone must have cleaned me, i looked back at Rogans sleeping form, He really was unbelieveable.

After slipping on some jeans and a t-shirt and making myself a little more presentable, I started to remove week old nail polish.

"AVA!" I ran from the closet, He was sat up on the bed, He took a deep breath when he saw me run in.

"I thought..."I nodded walking over running my hands through his soft thick hair.

"I'm fine, I was just getting dressed, I would have also got a shower but it seems someone cleaned me already" He blushed a little. Aww

"Yeah that was me, I like to take care of you. And sorry... With this snitch around i dont want you by yourself" I sighed

"I dont need a bodyguard Rogan-

"I know but i dont trust people right now Snitches die, Thats the rules, They must have some ulterior motive and i cant relax knowing that someone in this house has give out information on my fiance...I know you dont want a bodyguard so i asked Mel, Shes agreed to spend her time with you when me and Brandon are busy. I also want you to have an extra holster aswell as the one on your ankle, I want you to attach one to your side."

I decided not to argue he was being quite reasonable, Considering.

"Okay thats fine...What is it? You clearly have more to say?"

"I also want you to carry this"It was a small black remote"Its a panic button, All you have to do is press the button and il know if your in danger,Its got a GPS tracker so il know where you are. This isnt perminant"

After getting a new gun and side holster i felt kind of badass, It was like a police holster it went round my shoulders and hung on my side.

"Ava! You should get in here"I turned to Mel stopping in my tracks to the kitchen, I was 5 months pregnant with twins, And these people where still stupid enough to keep me from my food. She better hope its important.

I walked into the office Rogan and Brandon where standing waiting for me and Mel had gone and stood beside them, Rogans cousin Nathan was here aswell he'd been staying since the visit but i'd not seen him untill now, He was leaning against the far wall observeing.

He was'nt who my eyes glared at though, It was the Dyed blonde green eyed girl seated in front of me.

"What the fuck is she doing here!?"

"Shes here to speak to you apparantly"Mel looked at Carmens sister with distaste, I happened to catch the looks she was giving Nathan aswell, It was unsettleing.

"Speak up Holly, Theres alot of shit going on around here and your wasteing my fucking time"Rogan said.

"I wanted to apologise to Ava... I was out of order before, What i said was wrong, I just, I dont know what to do.This is all i know and now its like i know nothing, I fucked up but i was hoping if i came to apologise in person you might go easy on me."I looked into her eyes but it was just weird .

I could'nt tell if she was telling the truth, Or nearly telling the truth, But she must be close enough to the truth to make it seem like it is.

My feet started hurting, My body still wasnt use to the extra weight so i walked around and took a seat in Rogans office chair.

"Fine"

"Fine? Just like that?...I knew the rumors where bullshit"I glared at Nathan and opened my mouth to speak but i was stopped by the door banging open.

It was one of the new recruits, I didnt know her name and i didnt care either, I knew all about her and what her and her little friends where up to before i even got taken. Rogan thought he was one step ahead not telling me.

BANG!!!

The bullet imbeded into the wall beside the intruders head and a shrill screamed echoed around the room.I placed the gun i'd taken from my side holster onto the table infront of me.

"STOP...Fucking.Screaming!"She went silent aswell as everyone else. I tangled my fingers together leaning forward on the desk.

"I dont know your name, But i dont really give a shit. You need to know that next time i wont miss, I seem to be quite lucky with a gun...So Why dont you keep atleast 10 feet away from my man at all times, Or i might just have to open some sort of graveyard for the stupid baters in this Clan who seem to have a fucking death wish."

"I erm, I wasnt-"

"Don't even bother, Did you think i didnt know straight away, From the day you got here?...Yeah thats what i thought. Now if you wouldnt mind we where quite busy before you interupted"I dropped my eyes back to Holly"Close The door on your way out"

Rogan answered his phone speaking fast in German, I learned a while ago he could speak quite a few launguages.

"Anyway... Holly you can stay, You'll do jobs your given and be seen as a recruit, So a tracker will be inserted into a place in your body... Because you are not and will not be trusted."She nodded.

"Right aslong as you understand Holly thats the rules... You should be greatfull that Ava's been so forgiveing. I would have just put a bullet in your head and carried on with my day"Rogan grabbed a few things from his desk.

Holly got up grabbing her duffel bag and Jake escorted her somewhere.

"I want her followed Brandon, If she leaves i want someone with her... I dont trust that bitch but if shes under are roof atleast we will know where she is."Brandon nodded to Rogan.

"Whats going on?"I asked

"Just an unpaid debt baby i need to go sort it out, Spend the day with Mel, Make sure you have some breakfast and il be back at 3 for the babbies appointment"He kissed me quickly before picking up his gun and leaving the room with Brandon. I looked back at Nathan.

Something was going on here and he was nowhere near as good of a liar as he thought he was, the looks he gave me and the way he held himself told me his convidence was fake. His smile was fake. Everything he seemed to do looked planned.

There was something wrong with him an something wrong with this whole situation. And im going to find out what. 

...........

xxDarkFaexx