Chapter 11:205 Bones

Rogans mother, Grace James on the side.

AVA'S POV

This was not happeing right now!

"Calm down hyde shes just here to meet you, She'll love you i promise" I glared at him, How can he promise me shit! His mom was here and i looked a hot mess.

I pulled my hair from my face and checked my reflection in a glass cabinet, Pulling down my top i grabbed his awaiting hand, He stopped in front of the door running his hand along the side of my face"We will be finishing this later"

"Well i should hope so" Chuckling he lead me out of the room and into the living area.

There was no way this was his mother! She is beautiful! She looks like shes in her twentys. Dark brown hair and blue eyes she had a perfect figure aswell, She looked amazing.

"Finally Rogan ive been waiting for hours. God, I wanted to meet her, Is this her," Before he could answer she cut him of"Why am i even asking of course it is, Who else would you be shacked up in your office with, Unless this is someone else because if it is, Il kick your arse young man! The men in this family dont act like this!! Rogan whats wrong wi-"

"MOM!!" she gasped as his voice boomed around the room i couldnt help the giggles slipping from my mouth "If you'd just stop for one second... This is Ava" He pushed me towards her nearly knocking me down.

She studied me for a second before pulling me into her arms i patted her back awkwardly and smiled when she pulled away to get a look at my face.

"Oh Rogan sweetheart im so proud of you, And look at you. Arnt you beautiful" A familiar scoff came from the other side of the room, Carmen was sat with her friends her nose was clearly broke which gave her 2 black eyes and she had a massive bandage on her head.

"To be honest me and your father thought you wouldnt have it in you to get a girlfriend and have to kidnapp her or something" She found that joke really comical, Jake burst into hysterics.

"Erm.. actually mom i-"

"He was a total gentleman, There was no way i wasnt coming back with him, And with my mother giving her blessing there was nothing keeping me back" The boys looked confused but i brushed them of and let Rogans mom drag me to a seat in the middle of everyone else.

"So im Grace his mother but you probably already know that, My husband Michael was quite busy today, But im sure you'll meet him soon" I dont think ive ever felt so welcome anywhere" Oh and when you get your gun il be there to help just like michaels mother was there for me" What the fuck no one said anything about a gun! Rogan winced clearly keeping that bit of information from me.

"Mom.. I was going to tell her about that later"

"Its fine Rogan its clearly a good idea. Safety first right"

"Yeah, Dont accidently shoot yourself" Carmens attemped muttering clearly didnt work out.

"Have we still got a problem, Because theres 205 bones left in your body that i can break?" 

Rogans mom gasped. Shit i forgot she was here.

"You did that to her?"Carmens smirk made me want to punch it of"That is hilarious, Your first day and You broke her nose... You picked well Rogan"

I love this woman.

~*~

After having dinner and getting to know Grace better she left and Rogan went to his office, I was now falling asleep on the sofas it was 11:50 now and everyone was already asleep so i turned of re-runs of family guy and made my way to rogans office.

I knocked at the door and waited for a reply

"Come in baby"

I pushed open the door peeking in "You better have been expecting me" I walked over to him siting in his lap"What you doing" Looking at his laptop, There was a mug shot of a man on the screen he looked older than us but not much older and had a scar down his left cheek "Whos that?"

"Ben lanker, Hes trying to start up a clan on my land"

"What exactly is your land?"

"America. I have a house like this in every state, But this is my main one i stay here most of the time this is home, Newyork, But i leave men i trust in charge in other places" Oh hes like a world leader

"Okay.... Well stop looking at this asshole and come to bed with me"

"Well i'd be stupid to pass that up, You go ahead il meet you up there"

I pecked his cheek and made my way up stairs but just ended up stood at the top. How the fuck was i supposed to find my way around this place.

"Are you lost" Holy shit my heart fell from my ass. i turned around and looked at the familiar face, It was the guy who carried Carmen out of the kitchen"I can show you to your room if you'd like"

"Oh yeah thanks"

"Its cool, Im Chaz by the way il be one of your protectors" Well id definetly feel safe, Dude was huge!

"Well thanks anyway, I still feel alittle light headed from this whole thing.... So Carmen.. Are you and her like?"

"NO!.." Wow okay"Im sorry i mean no, I just Realised no one would help her, Shes on thin ice right now but even if she wasnt all you'd have to do is say the word and she'd be gone"Thats good to know"So here we are"

I was so caught up i didnt notice we were out side Ro- i mean my room"Thanks, im glad your my protector"

"Its and honour Miss Ava, Goodnight"

Saying good bye i walked into the room and went straight for the bathroom it was amazing and a double. My side already had things i would need on the counter even my shampoo. After taking a shower i went to the wardrobe and looked through the night wear after decideing on soft shorts i looked through the rest but couldnt find anything comftable looking.

I went to rogans side and pulled out a plain black t-shirt from one of his draws after getting dressed i brushed through by hair and jumped into bed.

Looking around i felt like we were married. It was great and comftable but it all feels like its moving way too quick, He still didnt know the whole truth about me and untill he does i cant admit my full feelings he might not want me after, Im damaged.

I was half asleep when i felt Rogans arms wrap around me i snuggled closer feeling his warm chest. Hmm he smelt so good

"Are you wereing my shirt"

"Yeah"

"Looks good on you"

"Thanks Roge"

"Roge?...I like it"

"Good... Goodnight" I was apprehensive about what tomorrow would bring. Maybe gun training could be fun.

I started to drift to sleep as a soft kiss was planted on my head.

"Goodnight baby"

.................................

xxDarkFaexx