Chapter 30: Birth

ROGAN'S POV

"He's been quite busy sir, All his businesses have been sold, His old house, Everything."

I placed the Soft elephant teddybears in each crib and smiled looking around the room, It had taken me months to finish off the nursery, I took down the wall from our room to the empty one next door so that the nursey would be attached to our room.

It was green and yellow, Both the cribs where cream and stood in the middle of the room, I placed a rocking chair in the corner and a soft fur covered sofa along one wall, I didn't know much about sleepless nights or crying babies but i was proud of what i'd achived.

I walked from the room and Brandon followed, I had been finishing of the nursery all day, I needed to see My Ava.

"What do we do sir?, It's clear he has some kind of plan, Ava's in no condition to fight him of if she needs to"

"I know, But she won't be leaving this house, I want you and Mel to  keep a close eye on her, If she's not with me i want one of you with her at all times"

"Yes th-"

"ROGAN!!"

I didn't think twice about pulling out my gun and running towards the kitchen Brandon wasn't far behind me.

I pushed open the kitchen door scanning for danger.

"You fucktard, Next time you try some shit like that I'll cut of your balls and feed them to my dog" Ava repeatedly slapped Jake round the face with a towel, I put my gun away and watched on with an amused Brandon.

"You don't even have a dog...Ava please stop, I was trying to help"

"By looking at my vagina! Where you born this stupid or is it a learned traight, I mea-"

"YOU DID WHAT!" Ava cringed in pain but it didn't seem like it was because of me.

She turned towards me and smiled Before her knees buckled an she fell to the floor letting out an ear piercing scream.

I ran over moving Jake from her side.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed her hand

"Her waters broke, I wasn't looking i didn't know what to do so i tryed to have a look, I mean im no doctor but im guessing thats what you'd do..."

"Shut up Jake! Brandon get Mel she knows where the overnight bag is, I'm going to drive ahead follow after me okay?" He nodded running off.

Jake opened the door to the SUV and i slide her in the back with him before jumping in and driving towards the hospital.

"AAAAGGHH" Ava grabbed Jake's hand and he winced trying to pull it back.

"Your okay baby just breath, Like you were taught, You can do this."

"How would you know what i can do! Huh! This is your fault, You absolute asshole. Don't think you are ever, Ever going to put that thing in me ever again!" I chuckled a little but stoped when she shot me a look, She was the only person who could scare me, She was not someone you would want to mess with when she's angry.

I Pulled up outside the hopital and Jake carried her towards the doors, I took her from him and he ran over to the desk shouting at the nurses.

"Put her down sir" I looked from her to the table they where wheeling towards me.

"I'm okay," She smiled up at me as i layed her down on the table.

"FATTY, FATTY!... Where is she!" Mel came round the corner pushing people against the walls, She's been calling Ava that for months now.

"I'm here, Im fine Mel Go- AAGGGGHHH"

~*~

"AAGGHH GOD HELP ME!" I could no longer feel my hand she was holding it so tightly.

"Keep going baby im so proud of you" The nurses rushed around her Telling her to breath and push, She looked so tierd.

We'd been here for a couple of hours, And even though i could never imagine her pain, It was painful enough not being to stop the pain she was in.

The machines started going crazy and More doctors rushed in.

"Whats happening?!"

"Sir we need you to leave the room"

"No, NO" It took five or so doctors to drag me from the room into the hallway.

Jake the Twins Brandon and Mel where sat oposite me, I didn't care i pushed up against the door watching as they performed CPR on Ava.

Her body lay still on the table and my face bathed with tears, I could here the babys cry, They where okay.

They pulled the curtains over the door Shutting me out, I couldn't see anything, I didn't know what was happening, I didn't even know if she was alive.

~*~

20 minutes....

They'd left us out here for 20 minutes with no word about Ava or the twins, Mel hadn't stoped crying.

"Do you know who he is!...Well you better hope she's okay because if not, You'll be the first one we question" Jake threw the male nurse to the side.

The babies had stoped crying a while ago and that added to my worrys.

I knew we shouldn't have brought her to a public hospital but are ward was going through reconstructions, And she's a month early.

The door opened and the doctor and most of the nurses rushed out"Mr James im so sorry for your wait, We needed the room cleared" She looked scared. She should be.

"Where is she? What happened?"

"Oh you may go in now" She steped aside quickly before i pushed her.

The sight before me made my heart stop beating in my chest And i stood frozen in the door way, I could here the babys whimpering from where i stood.

"Are you just going to stand there or come and hold your children" Ava smiled a little holding them tighter to her. She was layed on the bed tierd and worn out, The babys lay across her chest wrapped in there hand knitted blankets that my mother had made.

I slowly walked over looking down on them and then to Ava.

"How about you take are little princess?" I nodded. Numb. I picked her up making sure to hold her head, I pulled her close rocking a little, She had My blue eyes but her eyes weren't opening properly just yet.

I moved back and sat down in the chair at the side Ava still had RJ in her arms cooing down at him.

"What happened?" I asked, The doctor turned around.

"Her body went in to shock and her heart stopped beating, As soon as we'd got it started again the babies came straight away, We wern't sure about how many times we may have had to perform CPR so the room had to be cleared" I nodded, I wasn't okay with the fact they shut me out but now wasn't really the time.

"I'm so so proud of you baby girl, I love you" I moved over pressing my lips against her head. Her eyes connected with mine.

"I love you too"

"Can we come in!" Ava chuckled at Elijah's voice through the door.

"Yes come in"

They pilled in aww'ing an shit, I passed My daughter to Mel and she squealed sitting down next to Ava, They all gathered around the bed and i smiled.

There was something on my mind, I narrowed my eyes at Jake and everyone's eyes where flagging between us.

"Care to explain why you were trying to look at my fiance's Vagina?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~

Vote...Share....Keep reading

Unorthodox will be updated tomorrow.

xxDarkFaexx