Chapter 12:Guns

Chaz Avas protector on the side..................

AVA'S POV

I rolled over to see the flashing clock on the night stand, 11:30. wow i slept alot. Turning over Roge was gone but there was a note on his pillow.

'Didnt want to wake you, il be in my office when you wake up get some breakfast and come see me xx'

I slipped from the bed and made my way to the bathroom turning on the water i ran back in the room to grab my phone, No messages.

Fuck it, I pressed call and waited.

"Ava?" Her voice sounded horse

"Oh mom im sorry did i wake you"

"Yes but its fine honey, Its great to here from you, How are you" She was worrid i could tell.

"Im fine mom, You did the right thing, Im just jumping in the shower, And i forgot you'd be asleep so il call the home phone later,"

"Did'nt Rogan tell you?.. I moved sweetie. He signed the house he was staying at over to me And payed some removel men to take are things, I live here now."What he just gave my mom that house. He really is amazing.

"Wow mom thats great its a beautiful house.. Im going to go il speak to you later.. I love you"

"I love you too baby"

After hanging up i stripped of and jumped in the shower. Washing my body and hair i got out wrapping a towel around my body i made my way to the wardrobe.

Straight away i spotted a liquid black skater skirt, I dont normally where skirts but i wanted to impress Rogan, i wanted to look good and this is as girly as im going to get.

I put on matching lace black underwear and grabbed to coconut smelling body cream from the vanity.

I slipped the skirt on and looked for a top, I found a small cropped tight maroon top it clung to my chest and went right to my neck but stopped just below but breasts and was sleeveless. It was really warm in this house so being cold wasnt a problem,

 I dryed and straightened my hair and put on some mascara,  Before leaving i pulled of the tags on the brand new black converse and slipped them on, I found a plain gold neckless on the vanity with some other costume jewlery and put it on, After cheaking my self in the mirror, I made my way down stairs grabbing an over sized black blazer jacket to take with me just incase i go out.

There was no one in the kitchen when i got there, But there was a covered plate with my name on it on the counter, I picked at the pancakes and bacon before clearing the plate and making my way to Rogans office.

Half way there the door bell rang i debated wether or not to answer it... What am i doing its a door Ava get a grip.

I was crushed into a hug before i could even open the door properly

"Hey sweetheart, You ready to go, You look lovely" Grace said

"Ready for what" I replied

"Dear god that son of mine hes just as bad as his sister, I wanted you to meet her today but she completely forgot and went on a road trip with her friends... Anyway Rogan owns a shooting range in town so im taking you for lunch and then well go pick you a gun" This was way too soon, and why didnt i know he had a sister.

"Oh well he didnt tell me, But thats fine i have no plans... il just go let him know im leaving and well go"

"Okay honey"

I was angry this was another thing he has'nt told me. I would have thought telling someone there day would consist of shooting guns would be important. Maybe not to him but it is to me! I dont mind, I'd like to spend the day with Grace but after the whole kidnapping thing i thought he'd have got the point and atleast asked me before choosing his self.

I was so irratated i didnt even knock on his door.

"Dickhead!?" oh no no no he wasnt alone there was other people here they look'd powerful and intimadating there was 2 women sat on the left smirking at me. Stay strong ava

"Hi... Sorry to interupt but if you wouldnt mind id like to speak to the asshole on the throne" I could tell he hated that but his chair was way to big like he was king or something. They all clearly worked for him.

"Sure sweetie you go ahead" The older man spoke he looked familiar for some reason.. Wierd"

"I think we should take this outside. Me kicking your ass does'nt really need an audience" I turned and stormed out of the room.. I could here them chuckle but it mostly came from Rogan.

"I told you she was fiesty dad" Dad? Dad? Holy shit im really making some bad first impressions with these people.

"Whats up baby girl?" He closed the door leaning against it.

"Why didnt you tell me i was doing that gun shit today Rogan! Im not ready"

"What? if you dont want to go you dont have to, Im not forceing you to do anything" His hands cupped my face calming me down and i looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh.. Im sorry i just though you planned it and expected me to follow what you said, Because that is not how this is going to work." He smirked

"I know Patty, Thats one of the reasons i chose you. Your my equal in all this okay.. If you dont want to go baby dont go"

"No.. No its fine your moms already here i might aswell... Il see you later"

I pressed my lips to his and attempted to pull away.. He cupped my ass and pulled me up wrapping my legs around his waist his tongue divved into my mouth tasteing me, Exploreing every corner, He pulled away sliding his lips down my neck pulling on my skin. I could tell he was leaving hickys but i just didnt care, It felt so good.

I grinded against the clear buldge in his jeans...

"If you too have quite finished"

I screamed droping my legs and turning to meet Grace's amused eyes.

"Dont worry honey we've all been there... Have you had your fill, Can we go?"

"Mom, Stop you'll embarrass her" I nodded in graces direction" Chaz is in the car he will drive you places.. Be carefull,...You look hot by the way" I blushed and pecked his lips, Making my way out with Grace spotting Chaz in a black bently i splipped on my black oversized blazer and jumped in.

~*~

Pulling up outside the house i felt good it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, Turns out im a natural.

I couldnt help but feel on edge though, Everywhere i went i could feel eyes on me like someone was watching me, I told Chaz but after cheaking around he just brushed it of as me being paranoid.

I ended up getting a small silver hand gun, It was really light so that was good.

"Are you okay Miss Ava" Chaz said

"Yes Chaz, Thank you im just a bit overwhelmed" I said

"I can tell, It must be quite a change the only advice i could give you would be to just think of how you feel about him, And then it should all be worth it" Hes right

"But what about if it starts not being worth it"

"If it ever gets to that point, Then you shoud'nt be here.... Come on the lets get you inside"

I looked up at the beautiful house it was amazing and so big, Ive only been in 4 rooms in this house but i could tell there was clearly hundreds.. I didnt bother going to see rogan and made my way straught upstairs.

I sat down on the bed and took out the gun putting it on my nightstand, I changed and crawled into bed.

Tomorrow i needed to get more involved, He said i was his equal right? i need to know everything, and it needed to be soon because he needed to know the truth about me and my feelings and i cant tell him if im not completely secure.

I need him to know the truth about my past.

I need him to know i love him.

.............................

xxDarkFaexx