Chapter 23:Always And Forever.

AVA'S POV

It had been two hours since i'd spoke to Rogan, And i'd found myself back in the living room surronded by these animals.

"We'll be leaving in the next hour sweetheart make sure your ready"I nodded smileing at my dad.

He left the room leaving me with Dylan.

"So Ava... What is your plan"I looked over at him raiseing an eyebrow"Your father maybe buying this, Good girl il behave shit, But not me. Your nearly 5 months pregnant and from the pictures we got of you and him, You wouldnt just give up, I can tell you love him. So what is it that you plan on doing to escape"

"Since your so fucking smart why dont you tell me" He gave me a blank look sitting back in the chair.

"It doesnt matter anyway. You belong to me now. And in an hours time me and you will be out of here and he'll never find you anyway"My knuckles turned white as i tryed to control my anger. I know Rogan will come its the only thing thats keeping me from grabbing the nearest object and hitting him over the head, But what if he didnt get here on time... No i couldnt think like that.

I saw someone pass the window, Thinking it was one of my dads goons i ignored it, But then doing a double take my eyes attached to Brandon he was looking right at me holding his hand like a phone before he disappeared again.

I couldnt help but look shocked they had come for me!

"Whats wrong?" I looked back at Dylan forgetting he was in the room.

"Erm... Cramp... Yeah shit, Really bad cramp, I just need to go to the bathroom" He nodded as i left ignoring the men in the kitchen i ran up the stairs to the bathroom locking the door behind me"

'Go to the back of the house, Upstairs as far back as you can get.'

I didnt need to think about it, I pulled open the door and ran to the far end of the house, The guest room, Standing near the far wall taking my phone back out i text back.

'Im there'

It tooks seconds before an unbelieveable crash came from the front of the house, I could feel the ground shaking before everything went still, Silent.

Guns went of everywhere, The shots consumed the sound around me, Getting up from my crouched position i walked out of the room  and down the hall. Oh my god!

They pulled of the front of the house! The whole front wall was gone and bullets where flying everywhere, I moved to the top of the stairs staying out of reach of the bullets.

My dads men where dropping like flys and before i could catch what was happening it was just him stood alone surronded by his dead men, Rogan stepped forward in his Full black clothes and black leather jacket his faced looked deadly.

I started to take a step down the stairs just as i felt cold steele pressed against my shoulder.

"Drop the gun" Dylans voice rang out in the silent room everyones heads snapped towards us, Most of them where from are clan but some i didnt recognise.

Rogan lowered the gun he had pointing at my father."Let her go."His voice was deep and husky it sent chills down my spine... Jesus whats wrong with me, How could i seriously be getting turned on at a time like this.

"She belongs to me now kid, But dont worry il take real good care of her ever-" The gun shot echoed around the room Along with my scream.

Dylan fell backwards to the floor his blood covering my face, I looked at Rogan his hands still holding the gun in my direction before he turned to my father.

"WAIT!" I scrambled down the stairs watching my dad smirk.

"Ava,"Mel shook her head in disapointment, She really should trust me.

"Daddy" I grabbed his hands,"Prove your a better person... Who's the snitch"I could see the shock in his eyes, I was'nt stupid its all ive been thinking about since i got here they had to have someone on the inside an i knew it.

"I dont know baby girl, Dylan dealt with them" He was telling the truth i could tell.

I turned my back to him looking at my family the people who have really made me the person i should be. Not the man behind me. My eyes connected with Rogans, He was trying to read me. I took a step towards him and kept walking to leave, I stopped at his side and turned to look at him.

"Kill him." Mel took my hand walking throught the hole they'd made in the house, People where scattered outside, The house was a mile or so away from any others so no one would see what was happening.

Mel helped me climb into the suv before sitting in the passanger seat, I closed my eyes leaning back as the single sound of a gun shot rang through the air.

I could here orders being called around and people running in with body bags, They where all so organised. "There from the California clan Boss told you we have places everywere right?"

I nodded at Brandon as he entered the car getting in the drivers seat"They'll take care of everything from here" I nodded again at Mel. I wasnt in the mood to speak, Having my father admitt about an inside man had wheels turning in my head, It had to be someone close enough but i really didnt want to think that way.

The door slamming brought me back from my thoughts, And i was pulled into a set of strong familiar arms, I burried my head in the crook of his neck, He smelt so good.

We didnt say anything, I could feel the car start moving but i still didnt let go and neither did he, I was only gone 24 hours but it felt like a lifetime.

I pulled away pressing my forehead against his.

"You came for me"I knew he would, But the thought of him being an hour late made me feel sick to my stomach because he never would have found me.I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Always and forever baby"

~*~

ROGAN'S POV

Sitting on the plane i couldnt let go of Ava's hand we'd be landing soon and she was still asleep. I brushed the hair from her face so i could look at her, So strong and beautiful, I was so proud of her for everything shes done, Not just today.

"What are we going to do about this boss" I looked up at the boys Brandon, Jake and the twins i trusted them and i know that whoever the snitch is it isnt one of them, or Mel. As my eyes landed on Lanker i even knew it wasnt him, But someone in my clan helped with Ava's kidnapping, And punishment for snitches was death.

"I dont know. At the moment i just need to get her home and safe before i think about this"They all nodded going back to what they where doing.

"You know you'll have to tell her"I frowned at Mel.

"I know, But telling her 3 off the 5 new baters are trying to fuck me every minute of every day, And that i just dont care enough to kill them, Can wait" It had been happening for a few days but i didnt see them as a threat and neither should Ava, They where good at what they do and it feels wasteful to kick them out.There just looking for power and a way to the top.

"Ava wont kill them Rogan, But if she see's them trying there nasty shit on you they better pray to god shes in a good mood."I knew she was right and she'd find out one way or another.

This seems to keep happening, Some girls are really stupid, They should know by now from the rumours not to fuck with Ava.

These sluts still arnt important right now.

Theres a snitch in my clan and thats what needed dealing with.

.............

Vote... Share...Keep Reading.

xxDarkFaexx