Chapter 6: Kiss

Rogan and the guys house on the side

.........................................

AVA'S POV

Sitting down at the table my face was covered in blush, Rogan sat next to me and my mom was already seated at the other side, Looking down at my steak the thought of food right now just didnt seem like a good idea.

If my mom had'nt of shouted us down i would have give him my virginity like some random slut i cant believe i was going to do that but as much as i tryed i couldnt regret it as much i should have.

"This taste great Mrs Mitchell" Thank god Rogan broke the silence it was awful.

"Thank you, Arnt you sweet." oh this wasnt as bad as id suspected no embarrassing questions so far thank god"So are you Avas boyfriend then or are you useing my daughter, Because if you are,I have no problem beating your arse"Oh...i spoke too soon.

Turning towards rogan he looked.... Fine, Happy... "I would never use any girl like that, I mean im not going to lie Mrs Mitchell ive had my fair share of girls but theres just something about Ava.... And if she was willing to except then she'd already be my girlfriend but we've only known each other for 2 days, I'd like to get to know her better before we jump into something"Oh my god"But we do have a date on friday"

This guy was to hard to believe but the connection we both seemed to be feeeling was hard to ignore and im not going to ignore it, I have a feeling it would be a massive mistake if i did, my mother was utterly shocked but i could see the adoration in her eyes "Please call me Julia" she looked between us as he linked are fingers together and smiled at my mom as we continued eating.

~*~

ROGANS POV

Leaving Ava's house i knew for certain now. It was her, I could still feel the kiss on my lips, The way she tasted it was her shes who i want.

I jumped in my car and started my drive back to the house, All the guys should be there waiting for an update, I'd had them do a background cheak on Ava and her family history there was something strange going on with her, Shes so anti social and awkward, When she ran out on the first day i asked around and no one seemed to know who she was.

But today was diffrent she got to know us all and she smiled and seemed happy. Thinking back to what happened with Stacy earlier i knew Ava had some serious anger issues i could see the rage burning in her eyes.

My father always said id know when i see the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with, And i knew as soon as i saw her she was mine. She is exactly who i want but ive only got a month left. I needed to get close straight away because in a month she needs to come back to New york with me.

I happen to know that her mother is seeing a guy who she works with thats also a good thing when Ava comes with me i wouldnt want her mother to be alone.

I dont know how ava will react to what i do. I've killed people and in all honesty i dont feel bad about it there not good people but neither am i. Making her fall in love with me its what needs to happen i cant take her with me before she does or she might want to leave. And im not a man who gives up what he wants.

Pulling up outside are overly priced and over the top house i rolled my eyes yet again, Why do i let brandon choose these! Im glad ive found her now or by the end of the trips id be bankrupt with all the money he spends on these houses we wont use again, Thinking that through maybe i should keep this one. Ava will need somewhere to stay when she visits her mother.

Walking through the front door i chucked my keys in the bowl and looked around again ive got to give him props he really did well, The kitchen was spotless and fully stocked not that we cooked but its handy, The halls were wooded brown and smelt like pine i walked through to the huge living room the boys where sat around the t.v watching some horror movie, I dint watch much tv i was always to busy but these last 7 months where amazing ive still been working just half as much as normal, My dad is standing in for me. I plopped down next to Brandon on the large L-shaped black leather sofa.

"So how did it go then you look happy" They all turned towards me at Brandons question.

"It went great i met her mom we kissed thats it really" His face stretched for the grin he'd put on his mouth before he could interigate me Jake cut in.

"So i did some more cheaks on are dear sweet Ava, And asked around again no one and i mean no one apart from her mom that english teacher and stacy knows who she is, Shes like a ghost.

When i dug a little deeper turns out she did a few sessions for anger management and anti-social behavior seminars, But the girl we know doesnt seem like any of those things somethings clearly happened to her boss you've just got to find out what, She clearly feels something towards you or she wouldnt have made friends with us"

I knew most of the things he was telling me i could see the anger she had towards Stacy there wasnt much stopping her from beating her to death. But i did need my woman strong so i had no problem with her rage.

"I think your right Jake well ive got a date friday this is all working pretty well we had 25 days left but i dont even think well need them all"

"What if we do though, What if she doesnt want to come" This time elliot spoke up i already new the reply to the question i thought it through last night.

"Then we take her. Im sure shell come around eventually" They looked uneasy about it but nodded anyway"Right im of to my room clean this shit up before you go to bed... And Elijah... Bring your gun tomorrow you know not to go places without one." With that i left them to there movie and went upstairs.

My room was the biggest in the house my own bathroom huge bed a mounted tv on the wall, My desk full of papers blacked out curtains and dark blue interior, I threw myself on my silk blue covered bed pulling of my clothes, I chucked them on the chair in the corner which just left me in my boxers i pulled out my phone and text Ava before i fell asleep.

Rogan:Goodnight Patty;)xx

Ava:Patty?xx

Rogan:Yeah.. Dont think i didnt notice all your spongebob and patrick crap you had around your room from what i can tell your more of a patrick fan xx

Ava: OMG! you cant even see how red i am right now asshole. You CAN NOT judge me patrick is a legend xx

Rogan : im not judgeing its cute ;)xx

Ava:whatever ive got to go, il see you tomorrow though..right?x

Rogan:of course xx

Ava : okay goodnight Rogan xx

Rogan: goodnight Patty ;)

I know deep down that no matter what Ava feels she wont come with me willingly not without answers. And giving her answers would insure that she doesnt come i know il have to take her but im sure she'll come around i dont know what id do if she doesnt. Just as i turned over my phone vibrated in my hand.

Ava:Asshole!xx

My laughter filled the room .

She is definitely the one for me.

........................................................

AN

i decided to throw rogans point of view in. the date is next chaper