Chapter 22: Taken.Part 2

AVA'S POV

Waking up i didnt need to think about what had happened i already knew so giving myself a pep talk i rolled over.

Opening my eyes i knew exactly where i was, He had'nt changed a thing since i was ten, My old bedroom.The bright pink teddybears and walls where dull and dust covered but the bed that i was laying on was newly made i could tell how clean it was, But being in this room brough back memories, Ones i did'nt want.

Cheaking my holster i remebered i didnt even have my gun. It would'nt take long before Rogan finds out where i am, But untill then i'd have to do what he told me weeks ago, If i ever get captured just act comftable and dont show your bothered. Adapt to survive.

I could here voices from down stairs, I got up making my way to the door i couldnt here well enough, Cheaking the door, It was open so picking up my slippers that where left in the door way i made my way to the top of the staircase.

"I dont understand what your problem is with her being here, I think your forgeting who's house this is"There was around ten people in the living room but i couldnt see my dad or who he was speaking to.

"Its nothing really shes just clearly going to have a problem with me"

Mindy.

She was still here, Oh i was really going to enjoy my time here however short it may be.

"Shes my daughter, I dont blame her for running away, What Brent did was discusting, But now shes back i want her here and so does Dylan"Who the fuck is Dylan.

I decided that now would be the right time to appear, I plastered on my best innocent little girl face and walked down the stairs straight to the middle of the room taking a seat on the free sofa i could feel there eyes on me but i didnt say anything just looked, My eyes connected with Mindys she looked scared, And i loved it.

"How you feeling baby girl"My dad took a seat next to me grabbing my hand i tryed my best not to cringe away and smiled at him.

"Im fine i guess, Mindy... You look ...Old"Some of the men in the room chuckled at my remarke, But my eyes were drawn to the man in the corner.

He was smoking a cigerette with the blinds closed behind him, I couldnt really see his face but his green eyes shon through the dark.

"Dont be like that baby girl"I wanted to punch him for calling me that, Only Rogan calls me that."Mindys my wife now you have to treat her with respect under my roof."

"No she doesnt"The man in the corner replied before i could. "She can do whatever she likes Frank."

"Yes, Dylan i forgot you like'd them fiesty"This was Dylan. He must be the friend he was giving me too, He looked around mid twentys black hair, Green eyes he was quite handsome for a creep.

Mindy started to look more comftable, Relaxing back into my fathers arm, Oh no bitch i dont think so, One good thing had to come from this kidnapp.

"Im sorry Daddy"My personal touch and by his smile i could tell he fell for it"Its just with what happened with Brent i dont want to be around her"He ran his rough discusting hands through my hair.

"Thats not Mindys fault baby"He looked confused and she looked like she was going to bolt.He definetly doesnt know.

"But she could have stopped him dad... I told her after the first time"His head snapped to her aswell as the other people in the room i couldnt help but smirk which Dylan clearly caught and chuckled.

"YOU KNEW!"She stood to her feet shakeing, I might aswell make it worse.

"Of course she knew daddy, She told me to shut up and that it was normal"He jumped up shaking i moved my arm to my chest hitting something hard... Oh god my phone was in my bra!

This was the perfect distraction, I pinched my leg making my eyes water and stood up.

"Im going back to my room Daddy i dont want to be around her,"I winked at Dylan as he sent me a smirk, flirting with him may be my easy way out of here.

I ran into the room pulling the phone from my bra, It was turned off.

I quicky turned it on silent when it started pinging, I pressed Rogans name and put the phone to my ear.

"AVA?!"

"Yes its me, Its me"

"Oh thank god baby! Are you okay...?"

"Im fine, They hav'nt hurt me.. Im at my oldhouse Rogan"

"I know where on are way just buy some time and il be there okay.. I love you so much"

"I love yo-"

"Ava" It was Dylan

"Ive got to go someones coming" I slipped the phone back in to my bra leaving it on just incase i moved so Jake could track me.

He walked in with a plate"I brought you a sandwich thought you might be hungry"

"Yeah thanks"

"Mindys dead" Wow blunt

"Good,"

He chuckled at my reaction i really dont care, That bitch had a part in ruining my childhood, She might aswell off helped him hold me down, I took a bite of the sandwich and looked back over at him.

"So whats your deal then... Have you got a thing for pregnant girls?" He laughed

"No but your dad offered you and i remember you when you where 10 i was 18, you where a sweet kid and i guess i couldnt handle one of these other men having you"He was just as bad as the rest of them, And they'll all wish for death when Rogan gets here.

~*~

ROGAN'S POV

"The plane should land in an hour boss"I nodded at Brandon i wasnt in any mood to speak to anyone really. I needed Ava back and untill then i couldnt relax"I spoke to Marie, She sent some of her men from the clan house to cheak out the area and theres a clean up crew on stand by."

"Make sure no one goes in Brandon. That bastards mine!" He nodded moving away, I knew letting her father go was a mistake but i didnt want it to back fire on Ava in the future, But now hes took her and my children. He's going to wish he was never born, He fucked with the wrong man.

Mel took a seat next to me gripping my hand which was turning white from the way i was holding the seat.

"Shes fine Rogan, She said so on the phone, Shes stronger than we all give her credit for and yeah, maybe she hasnt been trained yet but shes smarter than half the people in are clan and she can throw a mean punch"I chuckled at that.

"You need to stay calm where going to get her back, Just be smart about this" I leaned over kissing her cheek.

"You really are quite amazing Mel."

I looked back down at the tables covered in files, She was right i needed to be smart about this.I looked over at Lanker nodding at him and he took a seat oposite me.

"We've got this... These fuckers wont know what hit them."

I smiled at that he was right they wouldnt. Every single one of them will die tonight.

~*~

xxDarkFaexx