Chapter 19:Twice As Perfect

AVA'S POV

Its been over 2 months since the incident with carmen and im just about 3 months pregnant now, I told my mother a few weeks ago and she was shockingly over the moon.

Lanker had gone under the radar but that didnt mean we werent still taking precautions, Im still not really allowed to leave the house without Chaz or Jake but i didnt mind, Its not just me i have to focus on now.

I walked into Rogans office, He was speaking with his father about Lanker there still watching him but he doesnt seem to be doing anything wrong now, Were all pretty sure that he's just biding his time.

"Hey baby girl, You ready to go" Were only going to the other side of the house but today was are first appointment and i was pretty excited, Mel went out and bought me larger sized clothes a couple of weeks ago when i started showing, So i was wearing blue yoga pants and a baggy white cotton jumper.

"Yep.. Im so excited!!" I squealed, And i was, This was our baby, It didnt take me as long as i thought it would to get over the shock.

"Im glad to hear that baby, Shall we leave" I nodded leaning against the wall.

"Its good to see you happy Ava" Michael said kissing my head before he left.

We were walking down the halls nearly at are destination when Rogan spoke up"I forgot to tell you yesterday... Where going to be hosting dinner here tomorrow, My parents my sister and my cousion Nathan .Sophie already made the menu and i spoke to some of the inhouse members, I told them to make them selfs scares" Me and Ally hav'nt spoken since the incident at dinner a couple of months ago so i was a bit aprehensive about seeing her again.

"Thats okay , Why though?"

"Because Nathan wanted to me you, And i have an announcment to make.. And before you ask no im not going to tell you"I pouted

He grabbed my bottom lip in his teeth"Dont pout"

We got to the ward and went into Dr Stones room"Good Morning Mr James.Miss Mitchell... How have you been" I smiled at the elderly woman, She just worked on this ward anything to do with babys you had to go through her, She was in her early fiftys and worked quite alot since there was quite a few familys in this clan.

"Im great thank you Dr Stone"

"Oh, Please call me Casey,.... Now if you dont mind take a seat on the table, Lean back and we'll have a look at this baby shall we" Rogan grabbed my waist lifting me on to the table, I layed back lifting up my shirt, My belly was rounded and showing a little but not very much.

"You okay Patty?"I smiled grabbing his hand.

"You hav'nt called me that in a while...Im fine, Just a bit scared i guess" He smiled back at me kissing my forehead.

She applyed the cold jell to my stomach"Okay here we go" She pulled the screen so i could see"There we are,"I couldnt believe how amazing this felt the heartbeat sounded around the room, and tears blurred my eyes"Look at that strong heartbeat... And... Oh god errm"

"What! Whats wrong?" My hand started shaking an Rogan squeezed it tighter.

"Everythings perfect Miss Mitchell... Twice as perfect. 2 heartbeats....Its Twins, Congratulations"

"As in like... 2 babys"That has to be the stupidest thing ive ever heard him say"I must have some Strong fucking sperm!"Nope i take it back.

"Ermm yes sir 2 babys both strong and healthy, Il give you a moment and pick up your prescription and sonogram pictures"

When she left it took seconds before Rogans lips were against mine, His tongue wildly entered my mouth,"Have i told you today how beautiful and amazing you are... Twins!" His smile matched mine.This felt amazing.

After cleaning up and speaking to Dr stone again, She filled me in on the do's and don'ts and how id be much bigger quite soon.

I needed Lanker to be out of the way, I didnt want my children in danger, I know that this lifestyle brings danger but im ready for that.

~*~

Rogans family where due any second, So i was bringing the drinks trolly into the living room.

I didnt really drink myself, Not that i could so i grabbed some apple juice aswell, The door bell rang just as i was going back into the kitchen.

"Is everything going okay Sophie?"

"Yes Miss Ava, Everythings perfect, Do you need anything?" I could hear everyone getting seated in the living room, Dinner was going to be another half anhour so it was perfect for whatever Rogan had to announce.

"No Sophie im fine, I better get in there." Michael, Grace and Ally where sitting down pouring there drinks while Rogan stood with who i presumed was Nathan near the fire he was goodlooking and around my age, Blue eyes like Rogan but his brown hair was cut short to a buzzcut.

"Ava sweetheart, Look at you your glowing!" She'd be glowing too if she'd been running around for the last hour this wasnt a fucking glow it was sweat, And i only had one dress that i could still fit in. It was a white greek styled floor lengh dress, I thought i'd be over dressed but they all looked like they where going to some black tie event.

I hugged Grace taking a seat next to Rogan who had just sat down"Nathan this is Ava" I smiled at him and stood up as he hugged me, I didnt like the vibes he was throwing off.

"Okay Nathan let her go"Thank god for Grace"So how did the appointment go, Hows my grandbaby"Rogan took my hand again smiling, I nodded at him so he could tell them.

"There fine, Both nice and healthy" She smiled nodding clearly not catching on

"Excuse me?" There you go"Both? 2?....Twins?" I nodded to help her out she seemed more shocked than i was, Tears streamed down her face and Michael and Nathan got up shaking hands with Rogan and congradulating him.

After that everyone had calmed down and got there drinks"I just cant believe this! Two babys."Grace had'nt stopped since we'd told her, I sipped on my apple juice trying to ignore the discusting looks Nathan was sending me, Ally had been okay, I could tell she was'nt sure about me yet, But im just going to let her come around to me in her own time.

I raised my head at the sound of glasses clinking and Rogan waved me over to the fire place.This must be the annoncment. I stood beside him taking his hand, Brandon and Mel came in and stood in the door way, What are they doing here?

"I wanted you all here today because your my family and closest friends, Doing this would'nt feel right without you here, Even you Ally...Anyway, These past couple of months have been amazing, I've never been so happy and i owe it to one person"Holy shit the shade of red i'd turned was electric"So with that in mind and the fact that shes carrying my children i couldnt think of a better time to do this"Do what? embarrass the shit out of me, I was confused and it showed on my face.

Gasps filled the room as Rogan went down on one knee taking a white velvet box from his pocket, What the fuck is he doing!

"Ava,"Oh dear god no, He better not be doing what i think he is, Like  2 babys and a kidnapping isnt enough"Ive known since the day i met you that your the one, The only one. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Sometimes i think you know me better than i know myself. The twins Might have come alittle too soon but thats why i love this situation, Nothing is ever predictable with you... I Love You so much and spending the rest of my life with you never felt so real...Ava, Will you marry me?"

Everyone was glareing at me waiting for me to answer, My head started spinning and black dots scattered my vision, I started to fall backwards before arms caught me.

My name was being called but i couldnt reply, And then the world went black.

......................

Thanks for reading

xxDarkFaexx