Chapter 10 : Give Me A Chance

Rogans clan house on the side....

AVA'S POV

Rogan was waiting in the room while i was in the wardrobe getting changed, I'd taken a shower and im feeling ready for some answers.

With how close ive gotten to Rogan i doubt he could say anything that would make me want to leave, But he did kidnapp me so letting him suffer might be quite funny, Im going to use this to my advantage.

I dont know what goes on here but with how close the boys are im guessing this is some kind of family based gang. And as long as there not killing innocent people i dont mind what there doing, Who am i to judge.

Pulling on some skinny blue jeans over the soft sheer red underwear i looked through the t-shirts, I grabbed a black tank top and a thick of the shoulder light blue jumper. Pulling them on i sat at the brand new vanity table in the wardrobe, Its unbelieveable how much he must of spent to make me happy.

I put my hair in a messy bun and took in my apperance, My brown eyes looked brighter than normal, I looked fresh and well rested, I guess i feel better that my mom knows and shes not worrying.

I grabbed the thick bed socks i'd got out and slipped them on before making my way back into the room, Rogan was layed across the bed with his eyes closed and his head back he looked stressed and i hated being that reason but i had to, Kidnapping me was stupid and i need him to see that.

Looking over to my left i noticed big glass doors that lead to a balcony, I would cheak that out later.

Sneeking over i did a run and landed flat on his chest

OMPH

"Jesus woman how much do you weigh!"

"Are you calling me fat badboy?"

"Of course not baby your sexy as fuck. Now get of so we can feed your fat arse "Dick

I followed him out and down the hallway towards the top of the stairs i looked around taking it in. This is no house its huge i could see hundreds of doors from just were i was standing. Making are way to what i assume was the kitchen Rogan took my hand and turned me to him.

"Listen, Theres around 80 people living in this house, There could be about 30 more soon there in training as we speak. I want to make sure your comftable with that?" Shit thats a lot of people!

"Yeah thats okay i guess" Walking thorough the elegant double doors i looked around the kitchen it looked like a restarant in here it was massive there was booths and a counter with chefs behind it what the fuck this was crazy! I turned towards the booths feeling the 40 or so eyes on me, They clearly wer'nt all of them but i felt like this was enough, I've never had this many eyes on me at once, Rogan turned to whisper something to one of the chefs who nodded and smiled at me before turning away.

He cleared his throat pulling me to his side as he stood in front of everyone.

"Im sure you've all guessed who this is by now, But for those who havnt, This is Ava.

Shes mine. you will treat her with the same respect you treat me. if you dont il punish you the same way. Shes only just got here so make her feel welcome." As soon as he finished they started hooting and cheering, It was nice. Getting to the middle of the room i stopped on a booth with 3 girls the looks on there faces and the way they were dressed i'd have thought they were Stacy, Or at least related to her. The main girl had fire red hair and bright green eyes i could tell that if she didnt put on so much makeup she'd be quite beautiful.

She scoffed and looked away from me my hand clenched at my side, For a second i thought i was the only one who heard her clearly not.

"Have you got a problem Carmen" This was not the soft spoken melissa i met earlyer i could tell she must have had some past problem with this girl.

"No, I was just wondering why this generations leader and second are scraping the barrol" The dig was sent in both are directions why was she hear anyway i thought this was a clan what could she possibly do. She looks like she's never fought a day in her life.

I found my self moving forward till i was next to melissa i wasnt in control anymore i was just anger.

"You really need to look around Carmen, Your a bater, Thats all your good at ,You seduce ugly old men, These boys, Are never going to want anything more than a blow job and an easy fuck from you" Ha you go Mel, And thank god someone cleared that up, So shes a prostitute.Nice.

"You fat fucki-" Thats as far as she gets. She crossed a line i could see the pain them words caused melissa, Before Brandon could make his way over or anyone could do anything, I grabbed her by her hair and smashed her head into the table harder than i though i had, Letting her go she crumbled to the floor unconscious nose broken and head bleeding, I turned to her no longer sniggering friends and slammed my hands on the table.

"Do you two have anything you'd like to say" I can see the fear in there eyes and i liked it i hated bullys and making them feel bullied always seemed to calm the anger in me.

They didnt speak just shook there head 'no' looking down at a bloody carmen"Great, Were we sitting mel im starving" She laughed a little grabbing my hand and walking us down the aisle to a booth.

Rogan was already sat down with the rest of the boys and from the corner of my eye i saw a man picking up Carmens body to carry her out, Laughing his head of        f.

Nobody said anything about her they all just gave me smiles and kept eating, The chef Rogan had spoke to walked over an put a plate in front of me.

"CHILLI DOGS!!" They all laughed at me as i shoved them into my mouth, Maybe i could get used to this.

~*~

After eating Rogan took me into an office which im guessing is his. His desk was messy but it was nice, massive like everything else in this house.

"Take a seat baby" I took a seat on the black soft leather moving closer to him as he sat down.

"So im going to make this easy and just tell you all in one kind of what goes on around here, Okay?" I nodded for him to carry on"Ok so as you already know im the leader, This clan is past down to the first male born in my family, So my first son would become like me, Im the richest and most powerful man in America, I have illegal and legal things that i run, But well get into that later, Like i said before its tradition to find the girl you want to be with and bring her back, I didnt want anyone from my clan so i took a trip with the boys,Ashland was the seventh place id got to, And i knew when i met you it would be you, I felt just like my dad said i would and i still feel the same about you, My mother was just like you, And all the women before her. And im also too old to be in school. I am 18 but im 19 next month so im about a year older than you, The twins are nearly 20, Brandon is the same age as me and Jake is the same age as you..."I was going to speak but i felt like he had more to say"So all im asking for is a chance"

Well this is not as bad as i thought it would be, I expected it to be worse ive read a lot of books so my imagination has been going a little wild.

"I already told you id give you a chance" I pulled him down and softly pressed my lips against his he tasted amazing, He always did and he smelt so good, He slipped his tongue into my mouth and layed me across the cold leather. His warm hands slide along my stomach and cupped around my bra covered breasts, His lips landed on my neck And my breathing became heavy as he needed his hands into my chest he sucked on my neck and i couldnt help the moans flowing from my mouth echoing around the room...

"BOSS!!" My head turned to the side headbutting Rogan in the process.

"Holy fuck,"I could'nt help but laugh as he jumped nearly falling to the floor holding his head"What the fuck do you want!!"

"Sir its your mother, Shes here demanding to see you" SHIT!

...............................

(AN)

So into this story I decided to update today insted since i already wrote half the chapter yesterday.. VOTE

xxDarkFaexx