Chapter 17:Fears

Avas car on the side..........

AVA'S POV

Its been 4 days since the proposal, which ment the doctor should call today, I was just about sick of Rogan complaining about condoms.

Everyones been acting a little wierd around me i feel like there all walking on egg shells, Rogan wasnt in bed again when i woke up, He rarely is, But with whats going on with Ben he's been quite busy.

I spoke to my mother quickly on the phone and threw on some jeans and a jumper heading to the kitchen for food.

Getting to the bottom of the stairs i herd a banging coming from the right side of the stairs, I've never been on that side of the house, I havnt really been anywhere in the house apart from where i need to be. I decided to follow the sounds, It was like a maze in this house the hallways went on forever it seemed like i was going in circles passing door after door.

I finally got to wear the banging seemed to be coming from, It sounded like punches i put my ear to the door and listened.

"I bet you thought you'd just get away with it, I bet you didnt see ME coming" That was Rogan but the reply was muffled

"Shes mine now and im not going to let what you did go scot free" Did he have Lanker in there?

"It wasnt my fault i didnt know!!" NO what was he doing here! I knew that fucking voice!

I pushed the door open and walked in, It was an empty cold concreate room it stood out in this house, Rogan, Jake Mel, Brandon and the twins where stood around, Stood around the two men who were handcuffed to chains attached to the floor they where both beat up badly and everyone was looking at me.

"Dad?" I did not want to see this man. The gun holstered on my ankle was burning into my skin to be shot.

"Hey baby.. You need to tell these people this is a mistake" I looked from him to Brent they ruined my life but i had pitty not for Brent for my dad.

I turned around and shut the door after me, Noone moved they just watched me, I walked over and stood infront of my dad.

"Ive missed you so much baby girl" It was getting to me and he new it i looked next to him and held eyes with Brent, He was covered in blood he smiled. He had the fucking cheek to smile at me, Moving my eyes back to my father my anger took complete control.

"Your discusting, And pathetic and im nowhere near as gullible as you must think i am." I've never been so angry this was it i was getting revenge, He ruined my childhood.

It all happened in slow motion as i moved down my leg pulling the small hand gun from my ankle, I did it quick so i wouldnt hesitate, Holding the gun to his head i pulled the trigger.

Brents dead body fell to the floor next to my dad who sighed. No one was shocked they looked proud, I knew that they must know about what happened to me when i stepped in the room but none of them looked at me with pitty and thats what made me know.

Why i love them, All of them.

"Listen Ava, baby gi-"He stopped when i raised the gun to his head my face was blank i thought after killing someone id feel guilty, But i felt nothing it felt like justice.

"Im not going to kill you" And i wasnt no matter what he did he's still my dad and i know that if he died at my hands that the guilt would forever weigh me down.

"Oh.. thank you"

"Im not going to kill you... But i am going to leave you here, Im going to let them do whatever they want to do to you, And if they do kill you....I'd be greatful"I turned around and walked out the door i walked away from my past and my fucked up childhood i walked away from Brent and my Dad, And most importantly i walked away from my fears.

"AVA!!!"

By the time i'd got to the kitchen i felt refreshed like i could finally start living, Like it was all truely in the past and i could move on, And knowing that Brent could never do that to anyone else again.

I grabbed a bottle of water and took a seat in one of the booths.

I could see Rogan from the corner of my eye , He sat down next to me.

"Im so proud of you" He wrapped his arm around my waist kissing the top of my head.

"Im proud of myself, I never want to know.. I never want to know what happened to him or if hes alive. I'd perfer it that way"

"Okay what ever you want is fine" I turned to him the man i'd known for less than 3 months, Who in that short time had made me fall in love, Move to the other side of the country.. Kill someone and face my true fears..

"Thank you so much.... For everything.. I love you so much, You know that right?" He smirked

"Of course i know, I love you too baby girl-" His phone rang cutting him of he pecked my lips picking up his phone.

He walked to the doors so i couldnt really hear him.

"Can i get you anything to eat Miss Mitchell" It was sophie one of the many chefs who worked in the kitchens.

I was going to say no before i realised i hadnt eaten any breakfast"Yes please Sophie pancakes would be nice"She smiled

"Pancakes coming right up"I thanked her before turning back to Rogan, He was looking at me now stood frozen in the door way.

"Whats wrong?"

"They got your test results back" Oh god! What was wrong, I couldnt tell just by his face he just looked confused.

"Rogan!?"I must have really shocked him because he jumped blinking his eyes back to me and smiled the biggest smile ive ever seen him do, It stretched across his face showing his beautiful teeth and a child like sparkle appeared in his eyes.

"Your pregnant"

.....................

AN

Thanks for the support. Keep on reading!

xxDarkFaexx