Waking up to no one

UNEDITED

Everly POV:

I live in a small town called Dawsbury and I have been living here my whole life, I'm a junior at Dawsbury High. My mom died when she gave birth to me so I didn't get to know her but my dad made sure to tell me everything about her. She was so beautiful and my dad says I look so much like her. My dad is a pediatrician, so I don't get to see him most of the times because he is always working but when he is home we always cook dinner together which I really enjoyed. Last summer I decided to babysit the kids around in my neighborhood since I loved kids so much, I did this so that I can earn some money on the side for college or mostly for clothes. I had followed after my dad for loving kids, because his job is to take care of kids all day and he enjoys his job so much. 

I hated going to school because there is this girl named Zoe Link, she always messes around with me and makes me feel bad about myself. And her boyfriend Jackson Mackay, he also messes around with me too. We used to go to each others house when we were younger but that has changed since he has got into basketball and became a big player. Not the one I used to know. I've then had a crush on him then. 

Today was Monday meaning I had to go to school, I woke up to no one home like usual because my dad always had to go into work either in the middle of the night or early in the morning. I woke up and got dressed up for the day. And had some cereal for breakfast on my way out I grabbed a granola bar for lunch, I don't really have an appetite during lunch so I just sit in the library and eat my "lunch". 

When I arrive at school it's still pretty early so I head to the library to either check out books or turn in books that I had borrowed. The bell has rang and as  I was walking to my first period I bumped into someone causing all my papers to come out. This day can't get any worst. I thought to myself. I look up and it was Jackson. "Watch where you're going next time." He said and walked away to Zoe. "Sorry." I said quietly. I quickly picked up my papers and made my way to class. 

It was lunch time and I got a phone call from some number I didn't know. It's probably someone that wants me to babysit their kids. I answer the call, "Hello??" "Hi is this Everly Swanson?" The lady asked. "Yes, this is she." I said. "Can you babysit my daughter Jasmine on Friday?" She asked. "Umm let me see my schedule?" I said looking at my planner. "I am free." I said smiling. "Okay good, I'll text you my address." She said and then hanging up, I didn't even get to ask her what her name was. I usually go to the cafe after school to do my homework so I walked over there and I was sitting there for about an hour and then it was all ruined when Jackson and his friends along with Zoe and her friends came in. I was trying to hide from them but that didn't work because Zoe and her minions waked right over to me. "Look who it is." Zoe said placing her hand on the table that had my papers everywhere. "What do you want Zoe?" I said quietly. "I want you to move from this table, because this is our table." She said smiling. "I was here first." I said looking straight at her. "Did you just talk back to me??" She replied with a annoyed face. I didn't want to argue with her so I grabbed my things and walked home. Ughhh I hated her and him so much. 

When I got home I cooked myself some dinner and then went upstairs to get ready for bed and when I was laying down in bed reading my book, I heard my dad come home. I cooked him dinner and placed it in the microwave so he can just heat it up and eat it up. My eyes were getting heavy so I closed my eyes and went to bed. Another day to battle tomorrow, I needed all the sleep. 

New book!!! More chapters coming soon. I hope you guys are all doing well, I pretty sure you guys know what I'm talking about. Please be vote so that I know that you guys are enjoying this book. And please support me by following me. Thank you for reading.