As in Jackson Mackay?

UNEDITED

Everly POV:
I got to the house and when I got there the house was a two story and was the color light grey and dark grey. The front yard was very beautiful. I went and knocked on the door twice and it opened revealing a women with long brown hair that was in a red dress and had he makeup done, it looked like she was going somewhere. "Hello you must be Everly. I'm Michelle Mackay. Welcome to the Mackay come on in." She said with a big smile. "Hello." I said going in the house. As in Jackson Mackay's home? I thought to myself. "Hello I'm Ben Mackay and this is Jasmine." Mr. Mackay said to me when I entered the living area, Jasmine was playing with her toys on the ground. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Hello I'm Everly Swanson." I said shaking his hand. "Are you Dr. Swanson's daughter??" Mrs. Mackay asked me. "Yeah." I said smiling. "He's our daughter Jasmine's doctor." She replied. "Yeah my dad is a pediatrician." I replied back. "He's awesome with kids." Mr. Mackay said. "Okay we gotta go. Our numbers are on the fridge and there is food in the fridge. Act like your at home. We will probably be home by 10:30. Will that be alright?" Mrs. Mackay said. "Go have fun." I said smiling.
After they left I went and sat down with Jasmine and played with her for a bit. "How old are you Jasmine?" I asked with a smile. "I'm this many." She said holding up 5 fingers. "Oh yeah." I answered. "What is your favorite color?" I asked. "Pink, purple, blue, green, just the rainbow." She replied with a big smile. "What about chu?" She asked. "My favorite color is the rainbow too." I replied and smiled big like her. "Can we make a dinner I'm hungry?" She asked standing up. "Sure what would you like?" I asked standing up and heading to the kitchen. "Can we make Mac and cheese?" " Yeah! I love Mac and cheese." I said taking out the ingredients.

It was now 8:30 and I had already given Jasmine her bath and was now reading her a bedtime story before bed. When I finished reading her the story she fell asleep while I was still reading. I quietly closed the door and went downstairs to clean up and wash the dishes. I always like to clean up so that the parents can home to a clean home. After I cleaned up I sat on the kitchen island and read my book. I wonder where is Jackson? It's Friday night he's probably out with Zoe partying some where It was 9:30 and the front door opened. "Thank you so much Everly you are one of the best babysitters we had." Mrs. Mackay said hugging me and handing me money. "Your welcome any time you have my number." I said grabbing my things and making my way out.I already called my dad 5 minutes ago so he always already here. 

It's Monday and I'm at school and I wore a big hoodie to hopefully be invisible and I think it worked. It was lunch time and I was at the bleachers eating my lunch and then I got a text message  from the Mackays, they want me to babysit again tomorrow at 6:30 pm. They actually paid me really good. So I replied sure.

New chapter. Yay. More chapters coming. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and follow me.