Can you stay with me?

UNEDITED 

Jackson POV: 

I got a call from my friend Zach and he said that Zoe was gonna start something with Everly, so I quickly grabbed my things and go in my car to see what was happening. When I got there everyone was huddling around them, I ran between them and when I got to the scene Zoe was on top of Everly slapping her and Everly was begging for help. "Why are you guys just looking." I yelled. I grabbed Zoe and told Zach to take her away while I went to Everly, who was shaking and weak. "Are you okay? Let me take you home." I said helping her up, but I realized that she was too weak so I carried her into my car and took her home. "Jackson?" She said as I was driving. "Yeah, what's wrong, are you okay?" I asked with concern. "My head is killing me." She said in pain. "Okay, I'll give you some medicine when we get home." I said trying to get home quicker. I carried her to her room and brought her some medicine and she said, "Thank you." "You get some rest, I'll be right here." I said and sat down next to her. " I think you should go check on Zoe, I don't want her to think of something else." Everly said closing her eyes. "No, I don't what she did to you." I said grabbing her hand and putting it in mines. "No, please just leave me alone, I just don't want to hurt you or anyone to hurt me." She said turning around and I can hear her muffled crying. "Please don't cry." I said standing up and walking towards the door. 

I got a whole bunch of calls and texts from Zoe that night but I ignored it all, what she did was horrible. It felt like she had hurt me too. I stayed outside of Everly's door and I can hear her cry, I just wanted to go in there and hold her in my arms, because I knew that she was in pain and I hated this feeling. It's all my fault, I should have just taken her to school with me. I had went to the kitchen to make her a pb&j sandwich along with a glass of milk. I knocked on the door and she didn't answer so I slowly opened the door and I can hear her slowly breathing, "I brought you a pb&j sandwich. I'll put it down here." I said placing the tray on her night stand. "Please eat." I said before closing the door. I made sure that Jasmine was asleep an then I went and changed my clothes and then went downstairs and slept in the living room, just in case Everly needed anything. 

I was asleep when I heard a noise coming from the bathroom, I slowly got up and made my way over there. The door was slightly open, so I slowly pushed the door and I saw that it was Everly sitting on top of the closed toilet trying to put some ointment on her cheeks and arms. "Ow." She winced in pain. "Let me help you." I said bending down to her level and gently grabbed the bottle of ointment from her hand. "It's okay." She said weakly. "I got this." I said rubbing some medicine on her right cheek. She winced in pain, and I said, "I'm sorry am I hurting you?" "It just hurts. I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday." She said with a small weak smile. "Yeah." I replied and continued putting the ointment on her. 

"Did you eat?" I asked helping her to her room. " I can barely eat, I only took a couple of bites." She replied. "That's okay." I said taking the tray and putting it in the kitchen. I came back and she was still trying to get comfy on her bed. I helped tuck her in and asked, "Are you comfortable?" "Yeah." She replied. "Okay, goodnight." I said about to walk out the door. "Can you stay with me?" She asked softly. "Do you want me too?" I asked walking. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that." She said turning around. "I'll stay with you." I said crawling into bed with her and laying down with her. "It's okay, you can go." She said shivering. "Are you cold?" I asked. "Yeah a little bit." She said pulling her blanket up to her chin. "Here." I said opening my arms so that she can come and sleep closer to me. She came and fell asleep in my arms. "Are you warm?" I asked. She didn't answer but in the darkness I can hear her softly snoring. I think I was starting to fall for her. But I still had Zoe to deal with. And I did not want to deal with that. When I was with Everly I was happy to be with her. She made me happy. 

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and follow me. 

word count: 849