You're not babysitting me

Unedited

Jackson POV: 

I was going to school and when I got there I saw that Zoe was waiting for me. "Hi babe." She said kissing me deeply. "What should we do with her today?" She said pointing to Everly. "I don't know, let's just ignore her today." I said taking her hand and going into the janitors office to make out with her until the bell rings for 1st period. 

When it was lunch time I made my way to the cafeteria and I ran into her, Everly. "Watch where you're going!!" I yelled. "Sorry." She said quietly. "Yeah watch where you are going?" Zoe said coming to my side. She just walked out and I saw her run to the library.  Such a nerd. I said to myself. It was after school and Zoe said that she wanted to go to the mall so I had to take her there. I came home around 10 pm  and I saw Everly in the kitchen cleaning the counters and I tried to be quiet but she saw me. "Did you eat something?" She said quietly. "You don't need to care for me, you're not babysitting me, only Jasmine." I said sternly and then ran upstairs. I went into Jasmine's room and she was peacefully sleeping, I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Goodnight sweet girl." Then I was walking out and I saw Everly standing by the door, "I was just gonna check on her one more time before I went to bed." She said looking down. "I don't care." I said walking past her into my room. Sometimes I ask myself why am I such a jerk to her, she didn't even do anything. I think it's because she's just annoying to me. 

The next morning I woke up and I can smell pancakes being cooked. I quickly changed my clothes and then made my way downstairs. When I went down there Jasmine came running to me and hugged me. "Good morning Jacksss!! Have some of Everly's pancakes they're delicious." She said pulling me to sit down. "I have to go." I said bending down to her level. "Please. You never have breakfast with me." She said with puppy eyes. "Okay." I said sitting down next to her. "Here."Everly said handing me a plate of pancakes with a side of fruit. I looked at Jasmine and she had syrup all over mouth, I grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth. Everly sat across from us and she quietly ate her pancakes, while Jasmine talked about her friends at school and how she was gonna have a sleep over with them. I didn't want to eat the pancakes but I had to take a couple of bits to make Jasmine happy. "I have to go pick up Zoe." I said getting up and kissing Jasmine on the cheeks and then made my way over to Zoe's house. 

I came home that night and as usual late at night, and Everly was up still cleaning the living room. " I'm having a party tomorrow since it's Friday and since Jasmine is having her sleep over. You just stay in your room." I said giving he the ugly look an then made my way upstairs. As I was laying down I got a message from Zoe saying that she wanted to come over but I was so tired from conditioning for basketball. I told her that I was too tired and that I would make it up for her tomorrow at the party. She was okay with that and I finally got to sleep in peace. 

It was after school and I was having my annual yearly and most epic party of the year, I came home right after school and I saw Everly and Jasmine coloring on the kitchen island. "When are you going to your sleep over?" I asked Jasmine as I looked at my phone. "In a bit we're just waiting for Ella's mom to pick us up." She answered. As soon as she said that we heard the honk of the car. "She's here!!!" Jasmine said getting up and running towards the door. "Good bye Everly and Jacks." She came and gave us each a hug. "See you tomorrow sweet girl." Everly said hugging back. As soon as Jasmine left I said "Can you go get the snacks and then you can stay in the room for the rest of the night?" I said not even letting her answer and then gave her a list. "You better give everything or you will regret it." I said walking up to my room. 

New Chapter, thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and follow me.