Taking the offer

UNEDITED

Everly POV: 

I was doing my homework in the kitchen when I heard a knock at my door, I went and opened it and it was Mrs. Mackay. "Hi Mrs.Mackay what are you doing here?" I asked letting her in to the house. "I just needed to talk to you." She said with a small smile. "You have to babysit for Jasmine, she only likes you and she won't let me and my husband go our business trip unless she has you to be her babysitter. So I came here to hopefully to convince you to take our offer." She told me. When I told her that I couldn't take their offer I told it was because I had to focus on my school for those 2 months. "I don't know Mrs. Mackay." I said confused on if I should risk it or not. "Please Jasmine really enjoys her time with you." She said with a pleading look. "Okay, I will take the offer and babysit Jasmine for the next two months." I said with a small smile. "Oh my goodness, thank you so much." She said hugging me. "And I'll get the guest bedroom ready for you." She said walking out the front door. I hope this turns out okay. I just have to take care of Jasmine and go to school. I'll check up on my dad at home too every week. 

I packed all my belongings and was making my way to the Mackays, when I got there Mr and Mrs. Mackay had all their suitcases and stuff at the front door. "Everlyyyyy!!!" Jasmine said running to me to hug me. "Hi cutie." I said hugging her back. "Are you gonna be staying with me for a long time?" She asked with a smile. "Yep, we're gonna have such a good time." I said smiling back. I put my stuff in the quest room that I will be staying for the next two months. 

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Jasmine. "Can we have pancakes for dinner??" She said with a big smile. "Sure!" I said with excitement. So we made pancakes together and I can see that she really enjoyed it. After that we did her night routine and I read her a story and she feel asleep right away.  I went into my room and started working on my essay for English. When I heard a bang the wall. I slowly opened the door and it was Jackson. He was drunk. I saw him struggling to go up the stairs and it looked like he was gonna fall. Should I help him? I was starting to walk back to my room when I turned back and went to him. "Let me help you." I said putting his arm around me. "Zoe you look so beautiful." He said smiling at me. I didn't care I was just trying to get him to his room. I opened his door and took him to his bed. "Goodnight Zoe." He said as his eyes closed. I went and checked on Jasmine and she was still sound asleep. I went down back to my room and continued working on my essay until 12. 

The next morning I woke up and cooked some breakfast for Jasmine and as I was cooking some eggs Jackson came downstairs. "I thought I told you not to take the offer." He said coming closer to me. "What's for breakfast??" Jasmine asked coming into the kitchen and sitting on the kitchen island. Thank god she saved me from her jerk brother. "Eggs and toast." I said getting away from Jackson and handing her plate to her. "Thank you Everly." Jasmine said and started eating. I ate a bowl of oatmeal and Jackson made himself a smoothie or protein shake and then came and kissed Jasmine on the forehead and told her to have a good day at school and then he went upstairs to get ready. 

"Come on Jasmine the bus is gonna be here any minute." I said putting her backpack on. I take her hand and walked her to the buds stop and thank god the bus just got here. "I'll see you later Jasmine." I said smiling. I was already for the day so I just started walking to school, because I was not trying to stay in the same house as that jerk. When I got to school I saw Zoe and her minions standing around in their slutty clothes. I just quickly walked past them and went to the library because I had to return a couple of books. The rest of the day went by smoothly and when I got back to the Mackays home I started working on a afternoon snack for Jasmine since it was on the list Mrs. Mackay had left me for Jasmine. 

I had cooked dinner, gave Jasmine a bath, packed her lunch, read her story and she finally fell asleep so I went and tidy up the kitchen when the front door opened and I saw that it was Jackson and...

New chapter, thank you reading. Don't forget to vote and follow me.