The stars and the moon

UNITED

Everly POV:
I was so disappointed in him when I turned and saw him laughing with Zoe, yesterday night I stayed up so late and waited for him but that wasn't the worst thing. Jasmine asked me where Jackson was and I told her that he was still at basketball practice becoming the best basketball player ever and she just smiled and finished her homework. I felt so bad lying to her. Before she went to bed she asked me again to see where Jackson was and I just told her the same thing. I was even more mad when he said that Zoe needed him, because he had made a promise to Jasmine that he would be home every night. After I left Jackson in the library I went to my 5th period since it was already time to go. When I got to class I was the first one in there since I got there early and everyone hates coming to class early, I just sat down and read my book and waited for everybody to come in. Jackson was in this class as well and I didn't want to see his face. I sat at the front and him and his friends sat in the back. 

I was walking out the school when I walked pass the gym and I saw the guys including Jackson practicing for basketball. I watched him shoot the ball and he looked so happy, basketball was his life. I wanted to help him with his grades but if doesn't help himself how am I supposed to help him. I walked home and was doing my homework waiting for Jasmine to get home from her play date when I got a text message from my dad saying that he wanted me go over to his house for dinner, and I told him that I had to wait for Jasmine to get home first and then we will come over. 

Jasmine got home and I told her that we were gonna go to my house for dinner and she was so excited. We were walking out the door when we bumped into Jackson on the way out. "Hey, where you guys going??" Jackson asked running his hand through his hair. "We're gonna have dinner with Everly's dad. Let's go." Jasmine said dragging Jackson's hand to his car. 

We got to my house and my dad had already finished cooking and was just sipping on wine while waiting for us. "Sorry dad we came a little late." I said hugging my dad. 'It's okay, I just finished cooking." He said smiling. "Hi Jasmine and Jackson." He said hugging Jasmine and shaking Jackson's hand. "Thanks for having us." Jackson said with a smile. I can tell that he was tired from basketball practice. After we ate dinner Jasmine really wanted to play goldfish with my dad so me and Jackson went and sat on the porch and looked at the stars and the moon. "I'm sorry about what I said to you in the library today." I said to break the silence. "No don't be sorry, I should've known better." Jackson replied. "So when do you want to study for the math exam??" I asked. "Tonight would be good." He replied with a smile and looked at me. "Are you sure, you seemed a little tired today. Let's make it tomorrow." I replied with a smile. "Is it that obvious?" He said with a chuckle. I didn't answer I just smiled and we both just continued looking at the sky. 

New Chapter, have a good day. Don't forget to vote and follow me. 

Word Count: 609