I just wanted sleep all day long

UNEDITED 

Everly POV: 

I woke up with the panda that Jackson won in my arms, I smile to myself and I finally realized that it was Monday. I looked at the clock and I slept in so I made my way to the bathroom and quickly got ready. I ran to Jasmine room and knocked on the door and said, "Jas, we need to hurry, we're late." I ran back to my room to hurry and got dressed. I ran downstairs to see if Jasmine was down there and I ran to the kitchen and then I saw that Jackson was making Jasmine her lunch. "Oh, how long have you guys been down here." I asked moving my hair away from my face. "Since 7." Jasmine said putting up 7 fingers. "Okay, sorry I kind of slept in." I said walking towards Jackson. "Yeah, we knocked like two times and you didn't answer so we opened the door and you were snoring." Jackson said with his handsome smile. I felt my face get as red as a tomato. "It was cute though." He said with a chuckle. I turned around and asked Jasmine, "Did you eat breakfast yet?" "Yeah, I'm just waiting for my lunch." She said putting on her backpack and jumping down from the chair. "Okay, here you go." Jackson said handing Jasmine her lunch. "Thank you Jacks." Jasmine said grabbing the lunch and running out the door saying "Bye Everly, Bye Jacks." I'm gonna head to school." I said grabbing my backpack and walking towards the door. "Let me take you to school, so that you don't have to walk." Jackson said running after me. "It's okay it's too early for you." I said opening the door. "It's okay I was gonna meet up with the boys for a morning workout and run." He said. "Let me grab my bag and then we can go. Okay." He said running to get his bag. "Okay." I said softly. The ride to school was quiet until he got a call from Zoe. "Yeah, I love you too see you at school." He said talking on the phone. "Sorry, that must has been very awkward for you to hear our conversation." He said looking at me. "It's okay." I replied looking out the window. 

When we got to school it was still early so only a few people were here, so I went to my locker and then Jackson went the track. 

It was finally 5th period and I was in history and Jackson and Zoe was in that class, my "favorite class" I dreaded going to this class everyday. I always felt them staring at me. As I was in my seat I felt something hit me and it was paper ball, I picked it up and looked behind me to see Zoe mouth open it. I slowly opened the paper ball and there were words like ugly, stupid, fat, and slut. Tears start to form in my eyes. I raised my hand and asked if I can go to the bathroom, I put all my stuff in my backpack and made my way out of the hell hole, as I was walking out I can hear them laughing. Which made me even more weak and want to just cry. I couldn't do it anymore so I just started walking home. I hated them, why was I so weak, why didn't I just stand up for myself more often. 

I went  I changed into a hoodie and sweats,  I looked at myself in the mirror and hated the way I looked, was I really all those words they said about me. I laid down on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I didn't want to get up at all but I had to get up and make Jasmine dinner and help her with homework and put her to bed. I still had a responsibility for this kid. As I was wiping the counters after putting Jasmine to bed, I hear Jackson walk in from the front door, he drops his sports bag next to the couch and I can hear him walk towards the kitchen. I quickly make my out but before I could Jackson grabs my wrist gently. "Please let me go." I said softly with tears in my eyes and trying to get out of his hold. "Everly, I'm sorry about today." He said. "It doesn't matter." I said wiping my falling tears with the back of my hand. "It does." Jackson said grabbing both of my hands to face him. "I'm really sorry, they wrote those things about you." He said wiping my tears with his thumbs. "I'm okay." I said getting out of his hold and ran to my room crying. I wasn't okay. 

The next day my head was killing me so I decided to not go to school today and I did get up and helped Jasmine get ready but I went right back to bed again. I did hear Jackson leave to school. I spent the rest of the day in my room reading but mostly sleeping. I didn't want to be awake, I just wanted to sleep all day long. 

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and follow me. 

Word Count: 881