Goodbye Jackson

UNEDITED

 Jackson POV: 

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of crying and I see that Everly was on the ground crying. "What's wrong?" I asked getting off the bed and going to her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you to stay." She said through her cries. "It's okay." I said pulling her into my arms. "No, it's not okay, i don't come between you and Zoe's relationship. I'm sorry." She said. "I'm breaking up with her." I said aloud. "What?" She said and got up and walked out the door, I didn't run after her, because I thought that maybe she needed some time to herself. 

I called and texted her but she didn't reply. I was getting really worried, and then all of a sudden the front door opened and I saw Zoe standing there with a big smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked walking towards her. "I missed you and I really wanted to see you." She said trying to hug me. "I think you should leave." I said lightly pushing her away. "Why, I have something prepared for you in my bag." She said seductively. "I'm really tired today." I said closing my eyes. "Fine, but I'm sleeping her with you because no one is home and I'm scared to be alone." She said putting her bag down. "Let's go to my room." I said picking up her bag and going upstairs. Where is she? It was getting late. 

I woke up to the noise of my alarm clock going off, I looked and Zoe was still sleeping in my arms. Then I remembered that last night Everly didn't come home. I slowly move Zoe and made my way downstairs and I see her making Jasmine's lunch, and Jasmine was eating pancakes. "Good morning." I said giving Jasmine a hug. "Good morning Jacks." Jasmine said with syrup all over her face. Everly didn't even look at me once since I came downstairs. "Your bus is here." I said as I heard the honk. "See you later." Jasmine said grabbing her lunch from Everly. "I'll see you later." Everly said softly. I looked at her and I can see that her eyes were puffy. "Where did you go last night?" I asked her as she was washing the dishes. She didn't answer me. "Are you okay?" I asked, and then I saw Zoe walking down the stairs in my t- shirt that was down to her knees, because that's what she slept in. "Babe, that smells so good, what is it? Pancakes." Zoe said coming and kissing me on the lips. I saw Everly, she had tears going down her face and I saw her walk out of the kitchen. I wanted to follow her but i didn't want Zoe to do anything else to her. 

"Hey, it's almost summer break are you ready to go the beach house?" Zoe asked as she took a bite of her pancakes. "Yeah." I answered and saw Everly walk out. "Let's get going, or we'll be late for school." I said getting up. "Yeah." She said putting her plate in the sink. When we got school, all I could focus on was Everly. I felt so bad, I just wanted to hug her and make all her pain go away. I will talk to her after school. I promised myself I would. 

As soon as school was over I ran all over the place to find her, but I couldn't find her. I was starting to panic, I hope nobody did anything to her. I searched the whole school and I couldn't find her so I got into my car and drove home. When I got there, I saw that my parents car was in the drive way. There home early. I ran inside and I heard Jasmine talking loudly and my parents laughter. I walked into the living room and I saw the three of them, but I didn't see Everly. "Where's Everly??" I asked out of breath. "Hi honey. She's packing up. Why are you so out of breath?" My mom asked with confusion. I didn't even answer her I just ran straight to Everly's room. When I got there she was zipping up her suit case. She was really leaving, why did I not want her to leave. I just stood there at the door and watched her. "Everly?" I said walking towards her. "I'm really sorry." I said looking down. "There's nothing to be sorry about." She said with tears going down her face. "There is, I'm sorry I treated you the way I did." I said walking closer to her. "I should've stopped Zoe at the beginning." I continued. "I'm sorry too." She said putting her suit case down and walking out the door. "Wait, Everly." I said turning around and facing her. "Goodbye Jackson." She said and then walked away. "Why did I want her to stay with me. 

I've been sitting in my room since Everly left. I felt so empty, like I was missing something. I guess I'll just over to Zoe's room to surprise her. So I went to the store and got her favorite chocolate and a movie we can watch together. When I got to her house I saw that her room light were on, so she was still awake. She always leaves her window unlock so when I wanted to sleep over with her I can just go in. As I got into the room I turned around and I saw her sitting on her bed only in her bra. The worst thing was that she was making out with my best friend. "Zoe, what the hell is going on?!?!" I yelled as I grabbed Zach and punched him in the face. "How could you do this, you were like my brother." I yelled, and I can feel Zoe trying to get my off of him. "Jackson, please calm down!!!" Zoe yelled. "How long?" I asked as I balled up my fist. "2 months ago." Zoe answered. "How could you do this to me??" I asked with so much anger. "It just happened." She replied. "She's lying, we dated before you two started dating. I came up with the plan for her to date you so that we can use your money." Zach said standing up from the from ground. "Is that true??" I asked. "Yeah." She said with a small smirk. "I never want to see both of your faces ever again!" I yelled and walked out of her house. 

My day just had to get worst. 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just been busy. Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow me and vote. 

word count: 1132