Some type of Happiness

UNEDITED

Everly POV: 

I woke up at my usual time and was walking upstairs to wake Jasmine up and I walked past Jackson's room and I saw that he was already awake. "Good morning." I said peeking in his room. "Good morning." He replied with a tired smile. "What time did you wake up?" I asked. "Way earlier than I usually do." He said with a small chuckle. "Well I'm gonna go get Jasmine ready." I said about to walk out. "Hey, good luck." I said as I closed his door slowly. I smiled to myself and then went and helped Jasmine get ready for school. 

I got to school early and was putting my books away in my locker, when someone touched my hand. I looked in surprise and it was Jackson. "What are you doing here so early?" I asked him looking around to make sure that no one sees us because that would be bad. "I just wanted to be early today." He said smiling. "Wanna get breakfast." He asked pointing to the cafeteria. "Are you sure that's okay." I asked nervously. "Yeah, no one's here." He said taking my hand and walking to the cafeteria. We walked in and went and got some breakfast, I got a smoothie and a granola bar and he got pancakes and a fruit cup. "Where do you wanna sit?" He asked me. "Lets go sit behind the bleachers." I said with a small smile. "Okay." He answered and opened the door for me. We went behind the bleachers and sat down on the ground and ate our food.  "Hey I just wanted to day thank you for helping me study." Jackson said smiling. "I'm glad I could help." I said smiling back. "People are gonna start getting here we should leave." I said getting up. "Yeah." He said standing up and extending his hand out to me, "Let me throw that away for you." "Oh, thank you." I said handing him my trash. " Did you want to study a little more before class starts?" I asked moving my hair behind my ear. "I would really like to, but I have to meet Zoe at the lockers." He said with a small smile. "Yeah, of course." I said awkwardly and then walked away. Why was I so stupid to ask that question, of course he has to go meet up with his girlfriend. I walked to the bathroom to make sure I didn't have any food on my face and then made my way to my locker to get my books. As I was walking to first period I saw Jackson and Zoe at her locker making out, I don't know why but I felt something I thought I would never feel. Jealous. I know that he was a jerk to me to but I liked the side of him from this morning and when we are the house around his sister. He was caring and sweet, not like I remember, rude and mean. 

I try to ignore Jackson out of my head all morning and I just couldn't. I think I was falling for him and I'm pretty sure he won't even like me. Plus he already has a girlfriend that hates me to death and that would be bad if she found out that I like him. Like very bad, so I need to stop my feelings. After school I was getting my stuff out of my locker to take home and I could sense that some one was walking towards me, I looked and it was Jackson in his jersey. "Are you gonna stay for first game of the season??" He asked. "I have to go and take care of Jasmine." I said closing my locker. "Just bring her to the game, it doesn't start until 4:30." Jackson said looking at his phone. "Are you sure?" I asked not sure if that would be okay. "Yeah, Jasmine loves coming to my games." He said with a smile. "Okay, I'll go get her and then we will come to he game." I replied with a smile. 

Jasmine was so excited that we were gonna go to Jackson's game tonight. When we went over there it was only 3:30 and no one was here yet so we walked into the gym and there the guys were still practicing and as soon as Jasmine saw Jackson she ran towards him and hugged him. "Hey, girly. I'm all sweaty." Jackson said picking her up. "Hi guys!!" She said waving to other guys and running to them. "Are we too early?" I said. "No, it's fine." He said with a smile and turned to look at Jasmine. As soon as it hit 4:00 they had to go in and get ready for the game so me and Jasmine went and sat down to wait for the game to start. 

The game was pretty intense but Jackson and them won, he shot the winning shot. Everyone was so happy including Jasmine, she said that we are gonna celebrate tomorrow. While we were waiting for Jackson to come out so that we can go home Jasmine was so tired that she had fall asleep in my arms. Finally after 15 minutes Jackson came out from the boy's locker room. "Sorry." Jackson said gently grabbing Jasmine from my arms. "It's okay." I replied. Jackson put Jasmine in the back seat and then I sat in the front seat and as we were going home Jackson said, "Thank you for coming today." "Of course, I really enjoyed watching you guys playing." I said shyly. "You were really good out there." I said with a small smile. "It's my passion." He answered. "Um, how was your math exam?"  I asked. "I think it went really well, thanks to you." He said turning and looking at me. "It's really no problem." I said with a smile. 

The next morning I woke up a little late because it was the weekends and Jasmine usually sleeps in for a little bit so I did too. But I got up and got ready for the day and made my way upstairs to see if Jasmine was awake and she wasn't so I was about to walk downstairs when I saw that Jackson was in the bathroom and was sitting on the side of the tub in pain. "Are you okay Jackson?" I asked walking towards him slowly. "Yeah always a little sore the first game. I'm just gonna rub some ointment on it." He said trying to reach his back. "Let me help you." I said walking towards him and putting some ointment on my hands. "Where is the pain?" I asked looking at his naked back. "Right here." He said. I gently rubbed the ointment on his back and kind of massaged it to release some of the pain on his mussels. "That should feel better soon." I said closing the container of the ointment. "Yeah, thanks Everly." Jackson said with a smile and walked out of the bathroom back to his room. Why did he make me feel this way? Like some type of happiness. I went downstairs and started to make breakfast since it was already 10 in the morning. 

New chapter, sorry I haven't had time to write any new chapters. I will try to update soon. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow me and vote on the chapters. 

word count:  1245